Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (114476 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) / The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Onlyonebuhari: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
saaron:
The success of Innoson has absolutely nothing to do with Nigerian regime. The company is breaking bounds due to determination and duggedness of Innoson.
Was it not this regime that ordered brand new foreign cars for National Assembly members?
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD.

But innoson has always be thanking Buhari administration for support and truce between innoson and Niger Delta programmes.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by kalufelix(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Popularity:
They only manufacture the body, the engine is from outside
lol...see this one small small dem don dey shift mouth...the engine dey fall from sky abi?? And the interior comes about as a result of voodoo...lol..while the mechanical and electrical compositions works with okija shrine... Ford only produces about 75% of their parts and this two car makers are miles apart....okay e dey pieces am for China come re assemble am for Nnewi....are you happy now?? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Unrated900(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
saaron:
A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
As soon as Innoson established itself as a known automobile manufacturing brand in Africa with huge market base, they should venture into the aviation industry for the building of planes. The market for air travel in Africa is very bright.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

Spotted
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Ezemust: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Eteka1:
How do you think cars are assembled?
70% made in 9ja
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Payper(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Fxempire:

In what way has your government helped him in his business. Always spewing trash any thread u find yourself.

I'm always spewing trash?
Niggur you must be retarded, who TF are u trying to form familiarity with?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by TheSociopath(m): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
FirstbornWds:

So because some Igbos are actually tribalistic, you decided to join the bandwagon of foolish fellas to run down what you're supposed to be seeing good in.

You're so dull. How come you don't have any iota of sense? I never condemned Innoson, I only talked about the academy. You people will not think well, you'll just decide to be foolishly deluded and will attack anyone that doesn't massage your ego. I'm not replying you again no matter what you say. Goan treat ur acute dementia

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Unrated900(m): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
saaron:
The success of Innoson has absolutely nothing to do with Nigerian regime. The company is breaking bounds due to determination and duggedness of Innoson.
Was it not this regime that ordered brand new foreign cars for National Assembly members?
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD.

Forget about the company breaking bound
You guys are so sentimental
You said one Nigeria is dead.
Who is holding you from not going.
If everyone divided who will purchase your so called innosson vehicle.
Have seen men from the east that says they can never buy the said innoson ride.
Mr man until we all learn to embraces ourselves
Then we wont attain perfections
But if you want us to all fall,then the end is near
As for me I support innoson,You support him,but most do not support him
Let’s embraced this innoson and we would be the best in the world
Till then
One Nigeria
God bless innoson

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Seeker091: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
johnmartus:
Stop gloating did innoson send you this.

I wonder for him o. As if innoson recognized him papa grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by luluman: 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Niyeal:
The company is cool. Though I doesn't like their products
Bros I beg wetin be your qualification?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by kalufelix(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mrpojj:

How many companies make 100% components of there cars,?
Can you pple jus be appreciative for once?
their appreciation is inconsequential...they are all gonna die of hatred and envy viruses while the company advances and grows bigger...imagine where this company would be in 20years time.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Risentouch(m): 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
johnmartus:
Stop gloating did innoson send you this.

The same Nigeria that wanted to froze his account, end his hustle just because he refused to dance to their evil tunes
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Ekealterego: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
flokii:

Please let's hear word with your plenty grammar..

Look at the state of the factory like a 90s' welder workshop. I don't think you understand what automation is all about or you think it's the one laptop placed carelessly in the picture .

This is Nigeria, anything goes and people keep dying in unexplained road crashes. Shioor!
You see my first sentence. I wrote that you might not be too bright and you proved it again.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Vatod(m): 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Innoson is actually scam
For those who don't know innoson couples cars he doesn't make or manufacture them

Don't be deceived
At least he create a brand and employment...
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Risentouch(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
babamadiba:
Nice one. This man don suppose to they follow them otedola and co drag billions o. if we had10 of his kind in this country, we for don advance pass like this small honestly..

That will be after your yeye government stop the witch-hunt on him and give him support
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Risentouch(m): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Innoson is actually scam
For those who don't know innoson couples cars he doesn't make or manufacture them

Don't be deceived
I feel your pain and agony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Respect55(m): 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Niyeal:
The company is cool. Though I doesn't like their products
Just like I don't like ur grammar.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by flokii: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ekealterego:

You see my first sentence. I wrote that you might not be too bright and you proved it again.

Oga brighter grammar... wehdone sir
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Unrated900(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheSociopath:

You're so dull. How come you don't have any iota of sense? I never condemned Innoson, I only talked about the academy. You people will not think well, you'll just decide to be foolishly deluded and will attack anyone that doesn't massage your ego. I'm not replying you again no matter what you say. Goan treat ur acute dementia

Lol you just finished that stack illiterate useless ranting animal.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
goodnessme1:
Some fools has already start hating Igbos.

Epi response!
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by GermanMelania: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Asuito7:
Hmmm. So some guys would run their mouths here on Nairaland saying Innoson only assemble cars not a manufacturer.

Look at those guys welding the cars from scratch. Thumbs up to the car manufacturing company, INNOSON.

Make them show us video or allow people visit the plant na. Me i sha no believe o.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
BeautifulMind2:
Pictures of Innoson manufacturing company and Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi
All I'm interested in is picture of where they make their ENGINES grin
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by DabuIIIT: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Payper:

Nobody said that he is under any obligation to, others that contributed were they forced?
As a business man, this is an opportunity to build his Goodwill with Nigerians.
Instead he's waiting for the government to place orders before he starts manufacturing ventilators.

Bad belle...go and drink Andrew liver salt grin
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Unrated900(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:

All I'm interested in is picture of where they make their ENGINES grin

Lol

Those engines are foreign engine
they only assembles
No insult oooooo
Cos this Biafra people will start throwing stones of insult now.
And in the west an adage says he who lives in a glass house shouldn’t throw stones
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by lecxis: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Can't find a white man in the pictures. This is impressive
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Unrated900(m): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Popularity:
They only manufacture the body, the engine is from outside

They will start throwing words of insult on you oooooo
You know na only them get mouth pass
Just agreed and says the engine was made by them here
So you will have peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by DabuIIIT: 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheSociopath:

You are actually what you are accusing someone of,what do you mean by " there ain't a single Yoruba in the academy"?!
How does that sound in your ear?
And again,if the academy was in the west and there ain't Igbo,they will shout, marginalisation!
You are just a petty thrash! Infact,you are over dull! Spits!!!!

Firstbornwds, please don't allow these things to rub off their dullness on you,keep a clear distance from them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by DabuIIIT: 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheSociopath:

You are actually a clear example of what you're accusing someone of,what do you mean by " there ain't a single Yoruba in the academy"?!
How does that sound in your ear?
And again,if the academy was in the west and there ain't Igbo,they will shout, marginalisation!
You are just a petty thrash! Infact,you are over dull! Spits!!!!

Firstbornwds, please don't allow these things to rub off their dullness on you,keep a clear and safe distance from them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
johnmartus:
God bless Nigeria government that produce enable environment for the purpose of this.

Who be this one?

You are still blessing the same useless nigeria that is killing you and others with hungervirus in the name of Covid19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

2014 Model Benz E350 Toks Full Option Super White / Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / American Cars For Sale, Import Car To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.