Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures (2336 Views)

People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) / 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police / Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures by chloedogie(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
I just saw a breaking news on TVC news now that Police arrested funke Akindele for violating restriction order in Lagos.

When I tell people only God has been out saving grace in fighting this coronavirus thing they argue. Jow could someone dettol has paid millions on naira as brand ambassador towards war against coronavirus be throwing party at this time. Same reason our politicians misbehave.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures by datola: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
chloedogie:
I just saw a breaking news on TVC news now that Police arrested funke Akindele for violating restriction order in Lagos

Okay
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures by blackboy(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Audio arrest
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures by chloedogie(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is very good and will send a great message to the general populace as regards washing down the little government efforts fighting this pandemic. Someone that should be a role model. Nigeria seriously has a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures by Otunba80: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
I knew she will be arrested, she don over-trend and they will test all the crew and if she’s lucky that they will all test negative but if one positive is there they will charge her to court and she will loose all her endorsements. Yes nairamaley is enjoying the fame but no endorsement showing up anytime till 10yrs to this time.

Moral of the story, Trend for good and bad news is good business to the media
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures by xreal: 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
She is human, she can be arrested if she violates the law.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures by Realadey(m): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Her ambassadorial contract may be void for that senseless act,I don't know why our yeyebrities don't use their senses

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures by fearless247: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
That woman must be a serious hypocrite. Same mission you were paid to advertise, you are the one violating the law.
Let one person test positive from that party, NCDC will gather all of them for immediate quarantine.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures by chloedogie(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Realadey:
Her ambassadorial contract may be void for that senseless act,I don't know why our yeyebrities don't use their senses

Dettol is not a small organisation. As we speak now their ethics and compliance team in conjunction with the marketing department plus legal team are already having a conference meeting on her case. If they dont terminate her brand ambassadorial contract, it must be a miracle. She is a bad image to them and they dont joke with their brand image. She was very stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures by Smartbrainfix: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures by chloedogie(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
fearless247:
That woman must be a serious hypocrite. Same mission you were paid to advertise, you are the one violating the law.
Let one person test positive from that party, NCDC will gather all of them for immediate quarantine.

If her village people wan sidown ontop her matter then someone will test positive among the attendees. That can nosedive her career if care is not taken. She messed up big time. The fame was getting into her head.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Serves her right
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures by Lizzy247: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good, as much as I like her, she definitely got this one wrong. So unprofessional of her. Idiot
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures by faroukfahima(m): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures by Rursh(m): 5:20am On Apr 06, 2020
A Lawyer for that matter
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested By Police. Pictures by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2020
No one is above the law

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Plant. Dumb Cane Or Leopard Lily / Want To Get Pregnant & Know Your Ovulation Day? Use Saliva Ovulation Microscope / Whollistic And Total Cure For Hepatitis B &c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.