Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Food Combinations To Try During Your Stay At Home - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Combinations To Try During Your Stay At Home (653 Views)

5 Dangerous Fruit Combinations To Avoid | Bad Fruit Combinations / What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Combinations To Try During Your Stay At Home by Easymoney00101(m): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Over 70% of the world’s population are currently in their various houses, not excluding myself because of the Covid-19 pandemic. The whole thing will end soon, so let’s move on. During this period of staying at home, you may be bored of repeating meals, the same food combinations every single week. Really tiring

The issue isn’t that we don’t have enough food materials to get to eat a food combination that’ll make us happy, it is the fact that we are so used to eating that vegetable stew and some parboiled rice, so our minds can’t really combine something else and most times, we are just fine with it.

Why not try eating something else, something a normal being won’t think of, a combination choice that you’ll be proud you made. I will be taking you through some of them that will definitely not kill you but make you happy.

1. Apple Peanut Butter Sandwich

An easy food combination of your normal green or red apple + peanuts butter or Nutella would add highlights to your stay at home. Quit simple, you don’t have to garnish everything to look like what you have above. You have apples, you have peanut butter, you’re good to go.

2. Coca-Cola + Chicken

Recipes for “Cola chicken” are so abundant that Coca-Cola itself even has one on its website. While most people are more familiar with taking the soda in its drinkable form, there’s apparently something to be said for frying chicken in it too.

If you think about it, it is still a salty-sweet combo. And it’s not really much weird. Please when trying the combo, do it when your mom isn’t in the house. I don’t know the reason.

3. Chocolate� + Avocado�

It is mostimes called the chocolate avocado mousse. We’re not just talking about adding chocolate to your morning avocado toast, although that sounds delicious. Avocado’s creamy, buttery texture naturally lends itself to chocolate-flavored recipes, of which there are many to choose from.

Dip your toes into the flavor combinations with a creamy avocado and chocolate milkshake which features cacao powder and a quarter avocado. Something to definitely try this week.

4. Salt and pepper on apples

Apples are naturally sweet with a taste that doesn’t have comparison. So how do you think adding some hot and salty spice to your apples would taste like? Try it this week away from mom�.

5. Mixing nuts

Do this with your groundnuts, cashew nuts, maybe walnuts (kinda too big).. with whatever nut you’ve gat, and you’ll have a great meal. I sometimes mix mine with chin chin and a branch of red grape. After which I see heaven.

All these above mentioned can be taken for breakfast, lunch or dinner in increased quantities or in-between meals in small quantities.

Will be resting my hands here cause I want you all to drop the food combinations that should be here at the comment session..

Source: https://jitefarms.com/food-combinations-to-try-during-your-stay-at-home

The website just dropped for food and agriculture in general.. will be serving you guys hot. This is my first post on the website and more will be coming.. don't go too far

Re: Food Combinations To Try During Your Stay At Home by minasota(f): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
person never see common rice chop you dey here dey list oyibo food

1 Like

Re: Food Combinations To Try During Your Stay At Home by Easymoney00101(m): 1:15am On Apr 06, 2020
minasota:
person never see common rice chop you dey here dey list oyibo food
which of dem be the oyibo food.... I go write on the ajekpako own soon.. nor worry
Re: Food Combinations To Try During Your Stay At Home by teresafaith: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
The avocado and chocolate ain't bad can still be used as frosting on cupcakes
Re: Food Combinations To Try During Your Stay At Home by Alexis105: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
This young man has done more than enough for the great people of emai... Owan East.By donating food items

(1) (Reply)

Quality Kitchen Items You Should Buy During Jumia Anniversary. / Tk Graphics / How To Make Jollof Sauce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.