Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown (88152 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / What Are The Legacies Of The Outgoing Buhari's Government On The Church? / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Many Christians will loose their lives because they love it... The rapture is so close!

They don't know Satan and his demons (antichrist spirits) have hijacked these three arms of control; governments, religion, and physical science... The bastard inspired the invented virus from the pit of hell through his global loyalists through scientific and technological platform, and innocently reminding the FAKE CHRISTIANS of the partial view of obeying the constituent authority so as to enforce his unsuspected total war against the heavenly Israel (Church of Christ) on earth through the government and religious crafty and stricter policies.

Satan is currently pushing the whole world away from the Almighty God to his hijacked science, because he is about to be officially announced and enthroned through ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE as a means of solution to men's problem by the global peace initiator, Pope, a Jesuit Order by the Vatican-Roman Catholic(Rev 17).

-IS THE GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT NOT ABOVE HUMAN AUTHORITIES??
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by abdullkabar(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2020
There is definitely a problem with our act of worship, if we believe God's presence is only in the mosque or church
People can as well pray from home
(We just like to dey tire irrelevant things together)
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Christianvoice: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2020
kevoh:

The church is rightly categorized. It does not offer any essential service and should be rightly closed, same as any other religious house. From the list, only MARKETS and some COMPANIES offering essential service should be allowed to operate under strict observation of social distancing.
You are wrong in your own view about what the church is offering to the society. Historically medicines, formal education, etc were introduced by the church from the fourth century. What the church offered the global society no entity has done that. Education was brought to Nigeria by Christian missionaries and not by colonial masters. Most of world class inventors, scientists are all Jewish people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by redsun(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2020
Diiickhead, even the English people that imposed the churches on them have sold off theirs for community and Sikh centres for more productive activities.

It is all about not missing out on offerings and the hard earnings of the gullible poor that patronise the church. Not about dead Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by yungkels(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2020
Ezemust:
the pope who is rumoured to be an antichrist?
ThankGod you said rumoured
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by banhammy: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2020
He's funke akindele' partner
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by BruncleZuma: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2020
sapientia:
My respect may be worth nothing

But this man just lost it.

Thought he was cerebral.

Welcome to the club, pick a number and have a seat, because it's going to be a rollercoaster ride of one charlatan trying really hard to outmaneuver other charlatans by claiming the religious/moral/divinely mandated high ground.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by wolfenstein(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Then God should do something about it.
That's y he needs everybody's prayer
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Ajibade123(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2020
oga you and your mumu member should pray in your house
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by obailala(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2020
OneNigerianist:
I've always known him as a the only Bishop whose ministry is immune from political influence.

See Christians condemning him and asking him to obey govt. Daniel, Shadrach, mishack and abardneggo etc did they all obey govt? This is the time to know true men of God not the once that order the closure of Churches. No true Bishop will formally order for churches entrusted to his care to be closed.

I tell you when the anti Christ comes, the big pastors and Bishops will be the ones to give the government the moral legitimacy to prosecute the tiny minority real Christians for their disobedience and "deviant behavior" and urge their followers to obey the anti Christ and ignore the " conspiracy theory "

I probably dont understand the bolded part of your comment above. If it means what I think it is, then nothing else in this world could be further from the truth, because Bishop Chukwuma happens to be about the most politically driven Anglican bishop in Nigeria. The man is a diehard PDP supporter, who has always publicly declared a deep prejudice against anything apc.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 06, 2020
I dare this Bishop to go to Kaduna and try this nonsense with Elrufai. We go see who stubborn pass
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by lereinter(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2020
First I don't blame him

It's the useless people calling themselves Christians attending the church that I blame

Where in the Bible is church of God referred to as building

Bishop ride on O,
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by starbuck(f): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2020
In religion, Muslims are the problem we have..

In Christianity, pentecostal churches are the problem we have

Sometimes 2 weeks ago, i got into an argument with one of their Rev in a WhatsApp where he was castigating the government, to avoid long talk et al, this was my last response to him and he never replied it again 'Biko, Christians or not, if you are given order, obey it... What's the essence of preaching obedience when the church leaders don't follow rules ��... Practice what you preach and help us curtail the virus'

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2020
For all of u accusing this bishop saying he's disobeying the law and endangering people's lives and all what not. I think he is not totally wrong. I am now beginning to suspect something sinister behind the closure of churches and places of worship. Why.. Okay even now as i type markets are open and traders and buyers go about their business like its a normal day. Nothing like social distancing in market places as i was there just yesterday to get some fruits. Certain shops and mini-mart are very much operating daily no bloody social distancing. Fuel stations, atms etc.
Now the word of God is strength to those who know. Meaning it is spiritual food meant to strengthen u in times like these. Yea we can all read the bible at home u would say but its not the same as when a man ordained by God brings more insights to the words that is being taught to the congregation, that gathering together. He even observes social distancing and takes the necessary preventive measures to curb the spread of the virus.. As food is to the flesh so is the word of God to the spirit man.

I don't encourage disobeying the laws of the land but i believe things should be done properly and without bias.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Littlefingerjp: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2020
kahal29:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bishop-chukwuma-dares-govt-holds-church-service/
if this is true, then I support and back the government to strip this selfish man of his position and get him arrested for putting lives of people at risk because even the Pope(the head of the Church) stopped all form of church activity..Even the Bible he preaches about said Obey those in authority, he has sinned pretending to serve God...Meanwhile I am a catholic and I am against this

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Shootingstar93(f): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2020
He is right. As far as social distancing is observed. I love u our Great Bishop
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by eguarojeona: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2020
blackpanda:
They should pick up this animal and lock him up. Who do u think u are?? Corona doesn't care if u are the pope or a pauper, it will destroy u. Along with the gullible fools that believe your lies
Like they picked up those imams on Friday?They were begging the Muslims to close.But they should pick up a Christian cleric.Na piece of paper ABI.Go pick am na.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Ezemust: 9:16am On Apr 06, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Science is searching for solutions. what is God doing?
GOD dont search.he allow man to search in vain.GOD can make man find the cure today if he so wish
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by OneNigerianist: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2020
obailala:
I probably dont understand the bolded part of your comment above. If it means what I think it is, then nothing else in this world could be further from the truth, because Bishop Chukwuma happens to be about the most politically driven Anglican bishop in Nigeria. The man is a diehard PDP supporter, who has always publicly declared a deep prejudice against anything apc.
His "ministry"
Read again!
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Harrisee(m): 9:18am On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:
This is what happens when the government is a toothless bull dog. No one has been used as scape goat so far, despite flaunting this order.

If you talk against Buhari's government now, DSS will be at their best to arrest you. Where are the DSS now when you need them?

In a sane clime, this man should be in kirikiri maximum prison by now. This is a treasonable murder offence of deliberate disregard and disobedience of the government, capable of leading to loss of lives.

We are fighting this fight against pandemic and some so called religious people are bring us down.

This should not be taken likely going forward.

Chukwuma in Kirikiri prison?

You're dreaming

Did you not see where he said the hygienic protocols were kept. You may as well enter that prison before him.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Littlefingerjp:
if this is true, then I support and back the government to strip this selfish man of his position and get him arrested for putting lives of people at risk because even the Pope(the head of the Church ) stopped all form of church activity..Even the Bible he preaches about said Obey those in authority, he has sinned pretending to serve God...Meanwhile I am a catholic and I am against this

That man can never be the head of the church but he's your leader as a Catholic. He knows where he is leading you to finally
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by obailala(m): 9:21am On Apr 06, 2020
OneNigerianist:
His "ministry"
Read again!
What's really the difference between the man and the ministry he heads?
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Harrisee(m): 9:21am On Apr 06, 2020
blackpanda:
They should pick up this animal and lock him up. Who do u think u are?? Corona doesn't care if u are the pope or a pauper, it will destroy u. Along with the gullible fools that believe your lies

Everything points to the fact that you're the animal here. Did you not see where he said that all hygienic protocols were kept and members maintained social distancing ?
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by OtemAtum: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Ezemust:
Spot on.they want us to run away from God and run instead to science.that is just their plan
Covid-19 doesn't know the difference between religion and science. If Jehovah himself is present in church, Corona Virus will not spare his bald head.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by OneNigerianist: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2020
obailala:
What's really the difference between the man and the ministry he heads?
That is for you to find out and get educated before quoting.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by obailala(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2020
OneNigerianist:
That is for you to find out and get educated before quoting.
Okay, fine! His ministry is apolitical, but the man himself is a known political bishop.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Jokerman(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:
This is what happens when the government is a toothless bull dog. No one has been used as scape goat so far, despite flaunting this order.

If you talk against Buhari's government now, DSS will be at their best to arrest you. Where are the DSS now when you need them?

In a sane clime, this man should be in kirikiri maximum prison by now. This is a treasonable murder offence of deliberate disregard and disobedience of the government, capable of leading to loss of lives.

We are fighting this fight against pandemic and some so called religious people are bring us down.

This should not be taken likely going forward.

Christians already know they'd face persecution.. it's not a new thing for us... The apostles were flogged, thrown to prison etc... Their answer, "we'd rather obey God than men"...

Churches can be opened but social distancing should be observed...

My friend the Antichrist isn't around yet for us to start closing churches down...

Aren't you going to supermarket to get things this lockdown??
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by DAVE5(m): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2020
Ezemust:
where two or more people are gathered in my name that is where i am so says the lord

Bible tells me God is everywhere, when you pray in your privacy God hears, the Bible only said don't distant yourself from the place of worship, then it further says where two or three are gathered in his name, I'm there with them

So you could be in your house and have a church

Notwithstanding the fact that they must be gathered in God's name, it also means if we have a gathering of 1,000,000 and they are not gathered in his name from their hearts, he isn't there therefore it's not a church but just an office space or building

So why can't the members worship in their houses but still want to be in a building which we all know is a potential danger to their lives

The Bible still says we should obey the government, that goes without saying that if the government give an order that benefit our lives we must obey, but where the government errs by giving wrong order like gayism being approved, we should standfast and voice out against such cos it goes against the Christian faith

My point : staying at home reduces the chances of spreading the virus so why can't they just obey

Obeying is helping yourself and your neighbor at large
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Harrisee(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2020
Rich4god:
I don't know why Christians are trying to be showing holy holy this period. The Bible clearly stated that we should submit to authority. How difficult is that. Those of you claiming that the Muslims are allowed to pray, so because a non believe disobey order it's now ok for believers to disobey too.
Since the emergence of the first index case, the Catholic bishops have already sent out letters to churches on the issue of lockdown. States with cases no longer attend mass. Only the priest celebrates mass in church with the congregation following on TV. But States without cases, like most northern states, the congregation attends mass but with strict compliance to social distancing and hygiene. If there should be an outbreak as a result of this negligence, bishop chukwuma will be at home with his house fully stocked while the citizens suffers leaving the govt to be running helter skelter.

Even the Catholic in the state is on lock down.

Enugu state government did not include churches in the lock down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.