Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria (64882 Views)

COVID-19: Our Self-isolation Policy Has Failed – Osagie Ehanire / Covid-19, Our Situation.. / Reason Why Private Hospitals Are Termed Wicked, A Case Of An OAU Lecturer(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
what does it take??
Power
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by maasoap(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Make dem kuku stay back and manage Nigeria with us .

Atleast our corrupt politicians won't run to US for treatment as it stands .

We are in this together since the useless government s failed to upgrade our health care system despite billions upon billions of Naira budgeted for it since Buhari's democracy inception as system of government
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by maasoap(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
kabe1:

But Donald Trump has received and is still receiving aid from China and Russia.

How big is his ego again? undecided undecided

The present circumstances and predicaments really humbled him, he had no choice. Before all these, the man literally believed that his mission was to crumble China's economy.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Belurved1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Its not all about Donald Trump alone, this is USA we're talking about.
NaijaRoyalty:

Donald trump would rather die than beg China

His Ego is longer than third mainland bridge .
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by maasoap(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Herdsmen:
Buhari and zombies go use this news as achievements.

And the wailing continue...........
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by kb83(m): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
anonymous1759:

Nonsense talk. Did Africa develop their country for them? That's a lazy man's thinking.
You forget that the world exist in a delicate balance what affects one part, can be a big problem else where.We need each other in this world to maintain the balance.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Belurved1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
The reasons is best known to them, evacuating their citizens at very tough time to their country. We need to prepare for anything. Its not funning at all, I just hope our government is working ahead of any future occurrence. God please have mercy
Glossyclick:
Most of them might survive here rather than going back.
God help America
God help Nigeria
HEAL THE WORLD
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by maasoap(m): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
kunletexs:

Sir, it not about ego, it about pride. While USA have standard for everything they produce, China doesn't.
Do you know that the Chinese man who donated relief materials to us had his relief material shipped back to China by another country when they detached it compromised.

Unlike we in Nigeria who can proudly encourage Chinese doctors to come and assist us but deny some Nigerian based medical doctors willingly to come and help rejuvenate our health system, show how our useless government is thinking.

So once again na pride not ego.

Garbage, trash.
You are still leaving in the past. Do you know how many ventilators China is ready to ship to USA to help them fighting covid-19? I guess those are substand too?
Some products were discovered to have been contaminated and was recalled back to China. Is that what you hanging yourself on? Even cars manufacturers do recall their cars back if they discovered flaws.
Your people would go to China and give them specifications of substandard items to be produced and shipped back to Nigeria. Or, do you think all those substand items are being used in China?
Guess you didn't see the display of autonomous and semi autonomous technology deployed by the Chinese at the peak of the their fight against covid-19? Those were substand too, I guess.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by maasoap(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
China would pay for this!

Really? You didn't know your history. Spanish flu started in USA and killed estimated 50 - 100 million people. How did USA pay for it? Ebola originated from African country. Has the country paid for it? Lassa fever originated from an African country too.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by anonymous1759(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
kb83:
You forget that the world exist in a delicate balance what affects one part, can be a big problem else where.We need each other in this world to maintain the balance.

No justification for your comment, Africa is the richest continent what else do you need from God that we don't have here? Heaven help those who help themselves. Africa hands ain't tied let them build themselves. How old is China? Compare the age difference to Nigeria and reply my.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Nairalandmonika: 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Hope u realize china just gave US 1000 ventilators
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Power
and America doesn't possess the power right ??
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lanretoye:
These people should just go and beg China and stop forming boss,we now know wher the world power is.

Beg China to do what exactly??

China worked better because they have a communist government that can lockdown anywhere and people will comply immediately not like America where u have to consider laws and factors involved.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Nairalandmonika: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
China would pay for this!
Did America pay for Spanish flu that killed 50 million people world wide.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Beg China for what?
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by shogz89: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Okuda:

you read that right
Be deceiving yourself.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Ginomel(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Simthob:

Hello all,please I need your help
I mistakingly opened a first bank account via ussd. *894#, made a transfer in that account but I am trying to transfer the money out of the account but I can’t.
Please what could be the problem? I have tried reaching out to first bank on twitter but they are not responding. I need that cash, pls guys, help.

Call the helpline on 01 448 55 00
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Charly68: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
They know before leaving
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Bossman(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Exactly! It's simple math. USA has tests 5,336 per million, on the other hand, Nigeria has tested only 19 per million. So, it makes sense that US will have more positive cases. I hope all the predictions are wrong and Nigeria does not experience what a lot of people are predicting. That would be awesome!

cocolacec:

USA is the headquarter of corona virus because they have tested over 1.7 million people.Nigeria only tested over 4,000 people.Do the maths.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by sowilli: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mynd44:
America is indirectly telling them to stay back. The conditions in Nigeria is better than what you are going to meet at home
which is better for them sincerely. Many of them are expats and the companies they work for will do the possible best they are fine here. Stay in doors since it seems it affects the whites most. If they need to get anything, it will be gotten and sent to them. The money is better spent here.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by wiseoneking: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lanretoye:
These people should just go and beg China and stop forming boss,we now know wher the world power is.
They should ask China how they had 77k jrecoveries out of 81k cases.
And you really believed the communist closed chinese statistics, that means you can believe ANYTHING. LOL
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by hodari: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Chai, see wahalla. I can't believe what I'm reading.

Common ordinary toilet paper America doesn't have again. China has really shown dem pepe.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Investnow2017: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgainstIslam:

Sorry to disappoint you, that time will never come until the great tribulation starts.
tongue

You sound like a sister cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by SirBunky85(m): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Herdsmen:
Buhari and zombies go use this news as achievements.
senseless
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Parko(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
RaptorX:
You better pray for your own country first.
I was expecting this grin
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lanretoye:
They should ask China how they had 77k recoveries out of 81k cases.
This is what i have been saying, these presidents and prime ministers should just swallow their prides and talk to china, i can bet my ass china knows what to do about this corona virus.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

No president would beg another, he would loose respect, he would rather sacrifies millions of his own people
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by kb83(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
anonymous1759:

No justification for your comment, Africa is the richest continent what else do you need from God that we don't have here? Heaven help those who help themselves. Africa hands ain't tied let them build themselves. How old is China? Compare the age difference to Nigeria and reply my.
I believe Africa lacks leadership and technical know how which America and the west has hence resource without knowledge to utilize is zero,We need them as much as the need us.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by hecomeshome(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lanretoye:
They should ask China how they had 77k recoveries out of 81k cases.

Bros, this is not about China. it's all about the NWO. World leaders know what they are doing.
Here's the new 20 Pound note:

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by steryj(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
emmabest2000:
They want to reject their citizens

God forbid grin
US knows their citizens. Nobi all these Nigerians born and bred under Oshodi bridge wey dey claim citizens. Abeg.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Humblesam(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Doctor2020:
Why are we going there for treatment I don't just know what's wrong with usnin our nation, even if they still have space in their health center must we go there. I can are that act as a result of not appreciating what we have, instead let's use what we have in our nation and we will improve on them. Kindly visit LANDED PROPERTY and be blessed with much money through yoiur investment. Let's look at what happen now to our Nigerian rice, noiw we've improve on our product.

I fear for you my brother... This country has really caused damages to some people's memories. God will help us my brother.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by hecomeshome(m): 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Chosen1984:
What a world!

The Queen of England described The World wide Pandemic yesterday as something she has Never seen in her life..

Personally, When I see the way humans are dying , it's Fearful.. I see fellow human beings like me being loaded in trailers and coffins! O my GOD!

I imagine the Sorrows and cries in homes who see their loved ones dying and can do nothing about it.

I just wish the Inhabitants of the Earth would Realize the Reason we are Created and the need to Depend on GOD and Live According to his Dictates..

I Just wish we would understand that this life is a Rehearsal for our next life!

I Just wish we would understand that there is Heaven and there is Hell!

I Just wish we would understand that there is No Repentance in the Grave

Have Mercy on us O LORD!

Sh lied.
Here's the new 20 pound note:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 / NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.