Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown (58169 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" / 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz / Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Melezenawii: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2020
The Lagos State Police Command has taken Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele, and her husband, Abdulrasheed Bello popularly called JJC Skillz, to court for flouting the lockdown order in Lagos State.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Bala Elkana, confirmed to The PUNCH that the actress, popularly called ‘Jenifa’, had been taken to a Chief Magistrates Court in Ogba, Lagos.

They were arraigned for breaching the Lagos Infection Diseases Regulations 2020 (the Regulations) which prescribes a jail term of one month or N100,000 fine or both for persons found guilty of hosting gatherings or flouting the lockdown order.

https://punchng.com/breaking-lockdown-police-take-funke-akindele-husband-to-court/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

13 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Yenefer(f): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2020
I’m seeing all the speculation and questioning of these NCDC guidelines and Buhari's lockdown and the one thing I do know, is that I don’t know!!
The sacrifice or inconvenience I am asked to make for a few weeks is to stay in and take precautions should I have to go out, think I can manage that, as the alternative may not be all that great!!
True this might be blown out of proportion and these professionals don’t know their head from a hole in the ground, but I am going to err on the side of caution and take their advice.
To each their own!!
This is an unknown and unpredictable illness so we are all learning as it continues.
I pray for all and hope there is good news in sight!
Until then let’s take care of our loved ones and ourselves, being patient for a few more weeks at least.
Meanwhile most Nigerians are hypocrite. I snap this pic today

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by koffsman(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2020
Las Las na the 100k dem go collect but if it were to be no name person serious gobe

118 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by seunlayi(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2020
No need of wasting the judges time, just pay the 100k

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by chriskosherbal(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2020
Okay I see

2 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by sapientia(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2020
Govt is right.

Let Nigerians learn.

52 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Powerintoxicate: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Funke akindele soon to be a convict?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by fjjc(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2020
Not even the 100k but the endorsement from NCDC, Detol and among others opportunities. It shouldn't have been her and careless husband.

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by richidinho(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2020
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by bedspread: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2020
This is how Social Media Exposed and crippled many homes!!

Keep your things Private!! Stop all these unnecessary Competitions and show!

What is the Gain for Exposing your life??

I Just Hope she learns her Lessons

252 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
fjjc:
Not even the 100k but the endorsement from NCDC, Detol and among others opportunities. It shouldn't have been her and careless husband.
Na dat one pain me pass. That's millions of naira gone down the drain. I learnt she was so lucky to have been considered for the endorsement because the selection stages were rigorous. She slimy had an edge over others because of the United Nations sponsored educative programme of the those days aired on NTA titled I Need to Know, in which she actively participated. It was both health and educative programme and this gave her an edge over others. Even her father who played a great role in her selection that time in the late 80s was neglected by funke akindele who claimed she was busy in Dubai when her dad's lifeless body was waiting to be interred. The priest who anchored the burial programme was disappointed at funke for her absence. Anyway, she should deal with the shame which she had put her self into. When village people are after you, you just start misbehaving. What a golden opportunity!

189 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by miniziter(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Slawormir: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice one
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Bossontop(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
undecided
Very good scape goat...... Odas go coordinate

11 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by PureGoldh(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
100k is like normal monthly Fuel money to Dem na.....they will soon be out of police net...Village people at work sha

I heard Davido held a party abi show recently..that dude get better connection.

I also heard The marlians president is on the run too

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Dalexicographer(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Oh damn.....
She has to suffer the consequences sad

PS: if you're looking to work from home, read my signature.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by BIAFRAisBURIED: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by hedonister: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
While FUnke and her husband did not do well, i don't think there's any law that can convict them as they have not committed any crime.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by GeneralPula: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Audio court. lipsrsealed
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by RexTramadol1: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Pls don't open..... court!

Let'em be remanded
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by lekkan(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Part of omoghetto saga
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by LandMann: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Audio trial...

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by praiseneo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
She de here

2 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Jh0wsef(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Pol
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Ajibel(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
This should serve as a lesson to her fellow celebs that nobody is above the law in lagos state

10 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by chiventoline(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
F
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by mooremoney(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Na wa so fast? Anyways afonjas no too get sense sha maybe this will teach others a lesson

2 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by VillageHead: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Good

If only if won't be an audio court.
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Kissingerright(f): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Good undecided
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Smartchoiices(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Very applaudable.

No one should flaunt the order of the nation in a bid to seek attention.

3 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by chigoizie7(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Good.

No one is above the law.

No matter how little the crime is.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son / Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot / Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.