Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,496 members, 7,854,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Plea For Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Plea For Help (247 Views)

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plea For Help by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hello good day. Sorry to disturb anyone here. I want to ask for help. I know times are hard.
I need little token to buy some essentials (food, and gas). I'm a student taking care of myself and since this isolation it has not being easy. I have dropped account no on twitter for the giveaway they do there, but wasn't luck. Please this is my final stop. I have no money for food anymore and the little rice I have is finished, this isolation has made everything hard. I usually sell little things to my mates in school, but as you know school is on break. Please find it in your heart to help me. Thanks and God bless nothing is too small.
VFD microfinance bank
1000465025. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plea For Help by Okortor: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2020
Which school are you?
Chinweoa:
Hello good day. Sorry to disturb anyone here. I want to ask for help. I know times are hard.
I need little token to buy some essentials (food, and gas). I'm a student taking care of myself and since this isolation it has not being easy. I have dropped account no on twitter for the giveaway they do there, but wasn't luck. Please this is my final stop. I have no money for food anymore and the little rice I have is finished, this isolation has made everything hard. I usually sell little things to my mates in school, but as you know school is on break. Please find it in your heart to help me. Thanks and God bless nothing is too small.
VFD microfinance bank
1000465025. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Ekiti Parapo College Was Established / Make Money Online Using Telegram For Free / Be Warned As You Make Your Wish That Government Should Ease Lockdown.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.