Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,469 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

"In The Name Of The Lord I Will Destroy Them." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "In The Name Of The Lord I Will Destroy Them." (145 Views)

Why Won't He Destroy Them In The Lake Of Fire? / "In The Name Of The Lord I Will Destroy Them." / Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"In The Name Of The Lord I Will Destroy Them." by overcomersfaith(f): 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Beloved our text of the day show forth what our God can do in the face of danger and evil. “In the Name of the Lord I will destroy them,” can you stand on today’s promise and know that the Lord is with you no matter what may come your way.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/in-the-name-of-the-lord-i-will-destroy-them/
Re: "In The Name Of The Lord I Will Destroy Them." by bedspread: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
One of my Favorite scriptures!

I think that should be Psalm 118:10-12 or thereabout

(1) (Reply)

Corona-virus: Head Of Ahmadiyya Community Gives Instructions To His Community / Easter: Pope Francis Demands Debt Forgiveness For Poor Nations / The Significance Of The Empty Tomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.