Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

What will you give Inked as a bday gift? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What will you give Inked as a bday gift? (964 Views)

A Nairalander's Bday Pics. / Dj For Muslim Events. We Play Nice Islamic Songs At Weddings, Bday Etc / D'banj Throws Genevieve A Bday Party (picutres) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by skillero(m): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2011
How many people has said a happy bday to Inked_Nerd today?
drop a note,

She's as sexy as I am if you haven't met her,  wink wink
From me it is an all night long s5xcapade,
uhhhm, awww, gggiive it tt, o mee, e, y, ee, e.sssssssssssssss
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by fstrangest: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2011
Anything for Inked

Happy Baiday baby girl!

I will give an arm and lots of leg to suck your koochie, irrespective of how stinky it may be.
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by Dyt(f): 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2011
Happy bday baby gal
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by Emmyk(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2011
Loooong life and prosperidy. Cheers.
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by Phate07(m): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2011

Happy b'day, MonAmi. Cheers! wink
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by 190: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2011
she already know's she has my heart!!
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by InkedNerd(f): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2011
skillero:

How many people has said a happy bday to Inked_Nerd today?
drop a note,

She's as sexy as I am if you haven't met her,  wink wink
From me it is an all night long s5xcapade,
uhhhm, awww, gggiive it tt, o mee, e, y, ee, e.sssssssssssssss

Eh ya, thanks sweetie kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.

fstrangest:

Anything for Inked

Happy Baiday baby girl!

I will give an arm and lots of leg to suck your koochie, irrespective of how stinky it may be.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. My coochie smells like perfumed flowers btw wink

Dyt:

Happy bday baby gal

Thank you kiss

Emmyk:

Loooong life and prosperidy. Cheers.

Thank you kiss

Phate07:

Happy b'day, MonAmi. Cheers! wink

Thanks kiss

190:

she already know's she has my heart!!

lol, thanks for the present. I'll cherish it wink
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by skillero(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[font=times][size=12pt]
Eh ya, thanks sweetie kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.

hummn just wanna see how many people like ma baby wink wink wink
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by Odunnu: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2011
Is today her b'day? Wow thats very unique!
Happy b'day gurl,wishing you every good thing the year can give. ENJOY!
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by yang(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2011
Happy Birthday girl.

You are very special as your birthdate suggests.

For birthday you get my friendship. Lets be friends inked
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by drrionelli(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2011
Well, first of all, I hope that this is the most enjoyable birthday you've enjoyed so far, Inked_Nerd!  Happiest of thoughts and wishes!

As we're offering gifts (in a cyber sort of way), I certainly afford my respect and appreciation of your ongoing presence here as a betterment of the site.  Your postings are intelligent, pertinent and informative, yet they are witty and compassionate when they need to be--never didactic or condescending.  You don't fear addressing issues plainly, and you present your views being respectful to those of others.  This is something of a rarity--and a refreshing one at that--here on nairaland.com.

But rather than continue with the accolades that you very much deserve (and further risk being accused of unnecessarily "big grammar"), I wish to say "Thank you."  I'm certainly glad to have made your "cyber-acquaintance" and I genuinely look forward to reading many more of your insights.

Happy Birthday!
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by Ernestmm(m): 1:30am On Jan 02, 2011
Drrionelli, well said.
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY tattooed bookworm.
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by Dulcet7(m): 1:59am On Jan 02, 2011
Happy birthday Inked Nerd, my new friend. kiss kiss kiss

Whether na one naira, whether na one million, baby you got me! grin
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by Pappij: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2011
Happy belated birthday. May this year be a fruitful one for you and all that concerns you!
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by InkedNerd(f): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2011
drrionelli:

Well, first of all, I hope that this is the most enjoyable birthday you've enjoyed so far, Inked_Nerd!  Happiest of thoughts and wishes!

As we're offering gifts (in a cyber sort of way), I certainly afford my respect and appreciation of your ongoing presence here as a betterment of the site.  Your postings are intelligent, pertinent and informative, yet they are witty and compassionate when they need to be--never didactic or condescending.  You don't fear addressing issues plainly, and you present your views being respectful to those of others.  This is something of a rarity--and a refreshing one at that--here on nairaland.com.

But rather than continue with the accolades that you very much deserve (and further risk being accused of unnecessarily "big grammar"wink, I wish to say "Thank you."  I'm certainly glad to have made you "cyber-acquaintance" and I genuinely look forward to reading many more of your insights.

Happy Birthday! 

cry cry cry
I really didn't know what to say when I read this. Thank you very much. You have definitely been a been a wonderful "cyber-acquaintance" as well cry.

Ernestmm:

Drrionelli, well said.
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY tattooed bookworm.

Lmao, I love that name kiss. Thanks.

yang:

Happy Birthday girl.

You are very special as your birthdate suggests.

For birthday you get my friendship. Lets be friends inked

Thanks wink

Dulcet7:

Happy birthday Inked Nerd, my new friend. kiss kiss kiss

Whether na one naira, whether na one million, baby you got me! grin

Thank you cheesy

Pappij:

Happy belated birthday. May this year be a fruitful one for you and all that concerns you!

Eh ya, thank you very much. I hope all works out with your fiance.
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by fstrangest: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2011
Happy Baiday Inked

Still hoping to burst a nut in your , according to Johndoe, stinking koochie
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by InkedNerd(f): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2011
Thanks [again] grin. And like before, my coochie smells like perfumed flowers grin.
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by fstrangest: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2011
^^^

Open to a foursome: Me, you, Bkbabe, and Oga Jaygetta!
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by InkedNerd(f): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2011
fstrangest:

^^^

Open to a foursome: Me, you, Bkbabe, and Oga Jaygetta!

Lmao, I'm open to the idea but I don't necessarily think it would be you with you guys wink.
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by fstrangest: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2011
Why not?

Minus Bkbabe ? since he is an Alien
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by InkedNerd(f): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2011
fstrangest:

Why not?

Minus Bkbabe ? since he is an Alien

Well, first of all you're kind of a stranger to me on Nairaland. Second of all, bk.babe97y isn't an alien [I hope]. Third, its sounds just plain weird. Hehehe, I wouldn't mind if it was only Jaygetta though grin.
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by fstrangest: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2011
Awesome!!!

Goodluck!

I am happy for oga Jaygetta!
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by InkedNerd(f): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2011
fstrangest:

Awesome!!!

Goodluck!

I am happy for oga Jaygetta!

Luck on what? I never said I'd sleep with him. Its just a thought.
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by hbabe(f): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2011
Happy belated birthday, Inked_Nerd. Hope you had a nice one.
You did choose a very special date to come into this world!
Re: What will you give Inked as a bday gift? by drrionelli(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2011
@Inked_Nerd:
Hey, I didn't mean to make you cry!! How do I undo that? grin

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling Of The University Of Lagos Awards 2012 “the Golden Jubilee Edition” / Clean Wedding Reception Dance Songs / Wedding Decoration and Catering Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.