Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

A Word Of Advice For Those Hankering To Come To South Africa: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Word Of Advice For Those Hankering To Come To South Africa: (723 Views)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Word Of Advice For Those Hankering To Come To South Africa: by marshal4us(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2011
if you are planning to come to south Africa, be sure that you have already made job waiting for you or you are coming with work permit or you are coming to study. if you have have made up your mind that you are coming to do drugs, make sure that the person asking you to come is your brother, make sure that you have a sure accommodation. do not leave naija, i repeat, DO NOT LEAVE NIGERIA WITHOUT CLEAR REASON WHY YOU ARE TRAVELLING. many people here will never go back even if they want to. it is not what you think, unless you are ready to sleep in the cold along the street, that's when you will appreciate the beauty of Nigeria cry. yes the environment is nice but, what you are looking for isn't as much as you think. shine your eyes, if you will agree now. use that 130k for visa agent + 120K for flight and that PTA 150k =400k and start a business in Nigeria and watch it grow. it is beta than this hide and seek game here. there is no job here, unless you wanna be a refugee and start selling pirated CD plates, cigarettes, chewing gum and sweets, iced cream, peanuts, Barber, shoe repairer or food vendor. but if you are doubting me, board Ur flight and come. for me, i am still lucky my return ticket is still valid and i will be returning on 7th January. i think i was doing well in Nigeria in my bakery business.
   THINK!!!
Re: A Word Of Advice For Those Hankering To Come To South Africa: by morpheus24: 3:23am On Jan 02, 2011
You don open eye Abi. The grass is not greener on the other side. You young boys don't know what you are getting into when you hop on a plane and go somewhere without doing your homework.

South Africa has roughtly 24% unemployment rate, are facing a large inflow of immigrant influx and has tightened rules on settling in their country.

Talk less you who are underskilled coming to join the que at this time.
Re: A Word Of Advice For Those Hankering To Come To South Africa: by niceguy10: 6:52am On Jan 02, 2011
Nice talk bru, life is not easy here even the South African Police have promised hell this year.

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Blue Flight Attendant Sticks 17-month Old In Overhead Bin / How To Get Landed Property In Nigeria Without Risk / Whats Up With All These "part 2" Threads Springing Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.