Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Pap(akamu,eko,ogi) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Pap(akamu,eko,ogi) (10756 Views)

Hospital Too Far:12 Surprising Health Benefits Of (jatropha) / Dr Amechi Obiora Is Dead! The 'O' In EKO Hospital Dies / Health Benefits Of PAP, See What It Does To Your Body Each Time You Take It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Pap(akamu,eko,ogi) by freeman131: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
So lately, I have been indulging in pap. After making the pap, I like adding little sugar to eat and pour my milk on it, stir and it sure does taste, heavenly! Note: Very little sugar, however you can still serve this meal without sugar. You can eat it with akara (which I love doing) or with moi moi or with bread. It all depends on you.

Nigeria is almost experiencing rainy season. It will be very great to serve this meal in your homes during this period because of how warm it makes one feel after taking it.

Pap is very easy to make, delicious and healthy. I knew that it is a healthy meal but I just had to find out for myself, what these health benefits are. Since I found myself enjoying this delicious meal, I might as well find out its health benefits right?

Well, I was surprised to say the least by what I found to be the health benefits of this delicious meal. Shall we find out what they are together?

1) It is a meal great for people with high blood pressure and even increased intraocular pressure because of its high potassium and zero sodium content present in it. This helps to lower B.P (blood pressure and eye pressure)

2) It is a good source of carbohydrate. This is meal highly recommended for athletes.

3) It is a meal that replaces the fluid lost in the body as a result of sweating, therefore it's safe to say it is a natural means of rehydration.

4) It helps to pass out unwanted elements in the body through urine. That's why if you notice, whenever you take pap, you tend to urinate a lot.

5) It is high in Vitamin A, B Vitamins such as B1, B5, B3, riboflavin, panthothenic acid and thiamine.

6) It is also high in folic acid, potassium (as we mentioned in 1), zinc, magnesium, selenium,chromium and phosphorous.

7) It is a meal that retains many of its nutrients after processing. This is because it doesn't have to undergo long manufacturing processes.

cool It is a meal that is 100% natural. There are no additives present in it.

9) It is a meal that prides itself on little or no stress to the digestive system. That is, it is easy to digest.

10) It assists nursing mothers to increase the flow of their breast milk, which is why pap is a highly recommended meal for nursing mothers.

An interesting meal right? With the above benefits, I guess you will now increase your intake of pap, right? *Smiles*

Well, as was mentioned earlier, you can either take it with akara, moi moi or bread.

Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Pap(akamu,eko,ogi) by youngest85(m): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ask speed Darlington
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Pap(akamu,eko,ogi) by PureGoldh(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sorry to say this....Do you know that you can have a balanced meal by replacing "Sugar" with "Raw Unadulterated honey" which is an awesome immune system booster.

Raw Unadulterated Honey does so many things in the human body...You can check out this post for more information about Honey ➡️➡️https://www.nairaland.com/3314999/health-financial-benefits-natural-pure

To place orders...Call/WhatsApp 081 0166 6771 or On the number on the picture below..

Thanks and God bless

(1) (Reply)

NAFDAC Certifies ABUAD To Produce COVID-19, Viral Infections Herbal Drug / 3 Major Ways To Shrink Your Uterine Fibroid / Minister, Pauline Tallen Contracts COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.