Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS (5014 Views)

I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Man who noticed the homeless mother and the daughter wrote;
This woman and her daughter has been sitting on d bridge for days now..I think they are homeless.
Her location is Festac Amuwo link bridge, canal bridge.

See More Photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/mother-daughter-with-face-cover-seen.html

Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by Temidayo9(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Even with smart phone she is holding? Homeless may be. I pitty the little girl
Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
The husband might have chased them out of the house and I feel her family members or relatives do not reside in the state.... Just my thoughts tho.

I noticed the sad look on the face of her beautiful daughter and also observe the woman's swollen feet... Is it as a result of pregnancy or walking long distance?

Women dey see something for this country sha.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by seangy4konji: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
She could be homeless smartphone is not shelter..

2 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by GOFRONT(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Fatherbona come and carry your wife and kid...They are here on the Canal bridge at Amuwo Festac and you are there in Abuja jumping from one beer palour to another.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by Nwodosis(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nneka, Mother is really supreme!
Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
shocked
Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by majamajic(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
I think , madness

She decided to hold on to her baby girl still

Upon all , I still see the mother care in her

Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
majamajic:
I think , madness

She decided to hold on to her baby girl still

Upon all , I still see the mother care in her

Na wa
Bro, wetin cosign mad woman with face mask and hand gloves?

10 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by majamajic(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
Bro, wetin cosign mad woman with face mask and hand gloves?

Newly , not serious yet . She never enter market
Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by Juell(m): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
It's most likely they got stranded due to the lockdown.
Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by Garrieveryday: 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
May help locate her.

3 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by tunaguy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
They're so many homeless people on the streets doing this lock down period
Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by Profadvocate: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
One heartless man might have sent her away from the house after eating charmed food from a yoruba woman
�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by earthsync(f): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nairaobserver:
Man who noticed the homeless mother and the daughter wrote;

See More Photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/mother-daughter-with-face-cover-seen.html

And Buhari is saying there are 2 million less privileged people when according to WHO they're over 80 million. All these looting fuçks that we call leaders should be ashamed of themselves angry angry
Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by ProtectMyMoney: 12:27am On Apr 07, 2020
Juell:
It's most likely they got stranded due to the lockdown.

We all seem to forget that Corona Virus has overshadowed Abule Ado disaster...many people were rendered homeless .

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by PureGoldh(m): 6:43am On Apr 07, 2020
Just speechless
Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by Tallesty1(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:
The husband might have chased them out of the house and I feel her family members or relatives do not reside in the state.... Just my thoughts tho.

I noticed the sad look on the face of her beautiful daughter and also observe the woman's swollen feet... Is it as a result of pregnancy or walking long distance?

Women dey see something for this country sha.
As usual.

Always use every opportunity to demonize men.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by TemiGod(f): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2020
cry it is well
Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by Starboytwo(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2020
TemiGod:
cry it is well
actually not
Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by egopersonified(f): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2020
No food at home
Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by chii8(f): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

We all seem to forget that Corona Virus has overshadowed Abule Ado disaster...many people were rendered homeless .

So true...
Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Temidayo9:
Even with smart phone she is holding? Homeless may be. I pitty the little girl

See una mindset
How is holding a smart phone of 5 -10 K a crime or an offence or an avenue for abandonment?

Have you ever wonder how she get the phone?
So one can't buy a smart phone for his or her loved ones again

Please
Please
Please
This thought is bad.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by Seetto: 6:40am On Apr 08, 2020
Profadvocate:
One heartless man might have sent her away from the house after eating charmed food from a yoruba woman
�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
You deserve to be in her position..
Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by delpee(f): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Whosoever posted her picture should have been kind enough to find out why she’s there. We’re expected to be “Good Samaritans”.

We’re losing good values so fast. All for show and “likes” at the expense of the sufferer.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS by gwinaB(m): 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
I have passed there and I didn't see them. I will love to assist them if they are truly in need of shelter.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! / Four Kidnapped Foreigners Rescued In Port-Harcourt / Igwe Kidnapped In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.