Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,117 members, 7,856,464 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others (14953 Views)

Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks / Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by Maj196(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
I bliv these people doesn't understand the write up.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by Doctor2020: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
cry
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by Kingdomcome: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Samueltimothy11:
Pleas I need someone to put me true bitcon. Please call me. 08163115814
.ok where r u may be u can inbox me.
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by funmilade4real(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by SweetCunt97(f): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Anambra traces 2000 patients with covid, demands 10b to tackles the pandemic
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by Samueltimothy11: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kingdomcome:
.ok where r u may be u can inbox me.
i
Lekki phase one
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by Raphael1992(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Continue there is god
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by Lastmankc(m): 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Make we here word abeg.If this covid 19 no do the real job among the elite,its a hoax.
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by realstars: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
God Dey
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by Cantonese: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
From the above we can clearly see the unpreparedness of the government. Note that the governor is self isolating now. Last friday all the mosques in Bauchi were are full capacity.

One wonders why samples of infected persons have to be transported from Bauchi state to Abuja for testing.

Why has this government not established centers of its own? We hear how even states without issues have prepared themselves. Are they waiting for funds to divert? Hopefully such states and governors can wake up and put proper structures in place.
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by IamgratefulLord(f): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
305? That is much.
May they be located.

Learn to read before making comment. Didn't you read that all the samples of the 305 contacts have been taken?? Forget the misleading headline. Learn to read!!! It doesn't make you stupid, it's just common sense.if you want to be knowledge and teachable!! angry angry tongue
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by Harrynight(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Looking for money to loots
If u know u know
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
Samueltimothy11:
*HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL*
*Nigeria Government Will Never Disclose This*:

Already 3,530 cases in kaduna

6,800 cases in imo

115,374 cases in Lagos

29,754 cases in Abuja ��

5,789 cases in kogi

4,867 cases in ekiti

1,012 cases in Delter

3,400 cases in river

5,800 cases in kanu

Please,I’m talking about pregnancies due to the Lockdown*
�����������
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by 2020Experience(m): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Samueltimothy11:
*HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL*
*Nigeria Government Will Never Disclose This*:

Already 3,530 cases in kaduna

6,800 cases in imo

115,374 cases in Lagos

29,754 cases in Abuja ��

5,789 cases in kogi

4,867 cases in ekiti

1,012 cases in Delter

3,400 cases in river

5,800 cases in kanu

Please,I’m talking about pregnancies due to the Lockdown*
�����������
grin
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by israelmao(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Even in Bauchi?This statistics is inclusive!

Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

Learn to read before making comment. Didn't you read that all the samples of the 305 contacts have been taken?? Forget the misleading headline. Learn to read!!! It doesn't make you stupid, it's just common sense.if you want to be knowledge and teachable!! angry angry tongue
No need to exchange words with you because you lack manners.
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lanre4uonly:

No need to exchange words with you because you lack manners.
Really? Sorry if that got to you!! My apologies!!! angry
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by faceland: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
GraceAndFavour:
Bauchi State Government is not doing enough to contain the spread of this virus in the state.
Good that 305 contacts have been traced, but social distancing should be enforced and religious/social gatherings curtailed.
Mosques, Churches, burials, markets and other social events are still witnessing crowds.

Don't caste us online. If you are in the state, you are not safe if a stricter lockdown is implemented. Bauchi lower-class youths are not afraid of bullets if hunger is trying to kill them. If COVID-19 was deadly, why did the governor recovered without falling sick? Why haven't millions in Nigeria contracted and die from the virus?

Schools are closed and offices are closed and they are fewer people on the street. To drive everyone in would be counter productive as many earn what they would eat, before noon otherwise they would literally stave to death. I would rather die of a bullet than suffer the slow painful death of hunger and am not a local.
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by faceland: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
haleymoon:
More has to be done in order to curtail this pandemic, it is very evident that from the daily abi hourly updates of the number of people infected, that there will be an explosion in figures if the government fails to extend this lockdown in these hotspots zones.

You think ll those infected didn't touch money? If it was that deadly, we ought to have millions of cases by now. The money in your wallet is contaminated.
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by Kanymann: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Wahala dey ooo
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
chai! africa and other developing nations are the planned destinations for this virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by CEOwatazs: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Samueltimothy11:
Pleas I need someone to put me true bitcon. Please call me. 08163115814
08103321990 WhatsApp me
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by havilla(f): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
This country's handling of this pandemic is disastrous.
since you know the best way to handle it, why not give them the necessary information?
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by Rotji(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
GraceAndFavour:
Bauchi State Government is not doing enough to contain the spread of this virus in the state.
Good that 305 contacts have been traced, but social distancing should be enforced and religious/social gatherings curtailed.
Mosques, Churches, burials, markets and other social events are still witnessing crowds.

You are very correct, I spoke with my sister living in Bauchi moments ago and she said people are going about their activities as if nothing is at stake. That only movements in and out of the state is restricted.

In fact she said that it's popular opinion amongst the people there that COVID-19 is all politics. They don't believe it's real even with their Governor isolating and later testing positive.

It beats me how people in these times can be this ignorant, it shows the state government is not doing enough to enlighten and sensitize its citizens about the reality, exposures and dangers that are imminent opun them.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by Yakijesus: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
They should allow their citizens to die of hunger because of a global scam call Corona virus
GraceAndFavour:
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by chaberry(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
This country's handling of this [/b]pandemic[b] is disastrous.

Epidemic
Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2020
chaberry:

Epidemic
Pandemic.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Bauchi Traces 305 Contacts Of Index Case, Others by Sefire881: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Great information by the way. Also, check https://thetechbrother.com website to get some Technology contents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Distributes 35,000 Test Kits To Kano, 14 States / N50,400 For COVID-19 Test In Nigeria, Free In Cameroon / Kaduna Declares 2 Runaway COVID-19 Patients Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.