Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1363807 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (1221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Odgfidelity(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Please engineers help me out. My phone (Nokia C-1) is dead with virus. How can I extract my contacts from it before i flash it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jaymaestro(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
How much is tecno phantom A battery,anyone ?
And the USB port?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by martcrown: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hello Engineers in the house,
I need help concerning my Tecno M7 phone. At first, it displayed "encryption unsuccessful". I tried all I read on how to fix the problem, from restoring to factory setting to formatting the memory card, but all to no avail. Unfortunately, i attempted to use SP flash tools to repair it, but at the moment, it is totally dead, not responding to power on, not charging, no vibration, nothing!
Please someone should help restore this phone abeg.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by timijoseph01(m): 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
PNomsule:
Anyone with a good phone for sale should hit me up 0809 905 2680
Samsung Galaxy Core duos... Clean and No fault
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by timijoseph01(m): 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
PNomsule:
Anyone with a good phone for sale should hit me up 0809 905 2680
Samsung Galaxy Core duos... Clean and No fault
whatsapp@07 031 300 370
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cheidy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
good afternoon, please my htc desire 816 screen is dead, how much can i get a new screen ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freeman500: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Check this out : follow me @mobilearenanig and get all your phone problems solved.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2016
martcrown:
Hello Engineers in the house,
I need help concerning my Tecno M7 phone. At first, it displayed "encryption unsuccessful". I tried all I read on how to fix the problem, from restoring to factory setting to formatting the memory card, but all to no avail. Unfortunately, i attempted to use SP flash tools to repair it, but at the moment, it is totally dead, not responding to power on, not charging, no vibration, nothing!
Please someone should help restore this phone abeg.

does Ur PC make the connection noise when Ur phone is connected to it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2016
Odgfidelity:
Please engineers help me out. My phone (Nokia C-1) is dead with virus. How can I extract my contacts from it before i flash it?

get a pen n paper and start writing fast before the virus devours Ur contacts

Lol

install Nokia PC suite on Ur system , connect Ur phone n back up all u want

u can restore them after flashing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Donjowebs:
Good day peeps, I have a Nokia Lumia 930 that has gone blank. What could be wrong with it and how much will it cost to fix it?

press all the buttons on ur phone together for about 1 min
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
nadalion:
I just broke the screen of my lumia730, anyone knows how much replacement screen costs?

they normally use heat to remove such touch pads

090-200-02236
keep like 5k
that's if the touch is available

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by texasbullet(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
bobo65:

what's ur location?

Thanks for your reply lagos or abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
texasbullet:

Thanks for your reply lagos or abuja
whatsapp me my number s on my signature
I'm at Wuse 2 Abuja
I need the exact model of the tab
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Contact me for your screen replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hisholar2(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hello Engineers in the building, i use infinix hot Note, early this year my phone start to dey bring many kinds of App for me to install without downloading those stuffs, abeg how can i get rid of this kind of virus without flashing or factory reset thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cubicc: 7:38am On Mar 08, 2016
Plx guys am in need of lg pro torch screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fynwalex: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2016
Hello engineers... wen eva ai tried installing any app.. d app wil just close saying unfortunately the name of the app has stopped... how can I fix it pls??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2016
Try backup ur files n flash it

hisholar2:
Hello Engineers in the building, i use infinix hot Note, early this year my phone start to dey bring many kinds of App for me to install without downloading those stuffs, abeg how can i get rid of this kind of virus without flashing or factory reset thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MossLuv: 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pls somebody should help...my tecno L5 i bought abt 5weeks ago went off and refused to charge or come on. What actually happened was the battery that run down to 7% then i off it becos there was no light at that time. The following morning i tried to charge it and it refused to charge after abt an hour plus. Pls any help!??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hassanaz(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
my innjoo Tablet battery is totally weak.What should i do?Pls i need urgent reply
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giovany26(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
Please can you help me, I have a blackberry bold 5 and a nokia x2-01 which I use most times because of the lasting battery, recently I can't open any thing app on my nokia x2, keeps telling me certificate not on phone. Please I need help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hassanaz:
my innjoo Tablet battery is totally weak.What should i do?Pls i need urgent reply

get a new battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
MossLuv:
Pls somebody should help...my tecno L5 i bought abt 5weeks ago went off and refused to charge or come on. What actually happened was the battery that run down to 7% then i off it becos there was no light at that time. The following morning i tried to charge it and it refused to charge after abt an hour plus. Pls any help!??

.leave Ur battery in a desktop charger for abt an hour
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Swagsssss: 4:58am On Mar 09, 2016
Where can i get infinix x451(Race bolt Q ) it's urgent

It not working... Am actually looking for recovery.img for infinix race bolt Q x451... Can u help[/quote]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Swagsssss: 5:05am On Mar 09, 2016
Where can i get infinix x451(Race bolt Q ) it's urgent
]quote author=bobo65 post=38019019]

Download nandroid or rom manager from playstore then click backup, back it up to it external mem card[/quote]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 09, 2016
guys help me o. .
how can I make my infinix hot 2 x510 running 6.0 marshmallow use OTG cable?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soloice(m): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
ikhibones:
Pls house o..my samsung galaxy s4 screen has bin bad since last year,na because of money I neva do am.. Pls o,where can I get d screen for a cheap price or if anybody go sell he own for me,I no mind..

Buh if I see who go buy d fone wt d bad screen like dat,I go sell

4 howmuch na d panel i need hola me if d offer still de 08055086000
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bbsugar: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
Engineers please I need to know how much it would cost me to perform network unlock on iphone5. N.B it has been previously unlocked
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soloice(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
abeg enginers i get dis samsung s4 way just start to de ask of insert sim even when dir's sim in it, i have changed the sim,flash d phone even update the ios. but still gives same errow complan, or can it b d panel is bad or d sim sit is bad....plz i need help on diz
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samieea28(f): 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hello engineers. My tecno R7 screen is not fuctioning well, it always on the wifi and data connection itself, and get hot. Please help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by genius123(m): 7:41am On Mar 10, 2016
Elo engineers, pls how much will it cost for bold 2 screen replacement.........tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (1221) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.