Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349233 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hello Engineers in the house.
please how do i solve this my problem?
my phone's facebook messenger app uninstalls by itself.
i tried installing it back but after i restarted my phone, it is gone again.
I use infinix hote 4 pro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dayobaminifemi(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Good day here. I want to drop this here incase anyone will have a solution to offer. I have an iPhone 5 32gb rom, running iOS 10.3.3(I was given the phone). My 3G network has not been working from start. When I place it on 3G, it brings up NO SERVICE, after few minutes, the network comes up but with a 'E' sign(which I think should mean EDGE(2G).). Instead of '3G'. It remains on that EDGE sign for life. I have tried to solve the problem but to no avail. I have:
1. Reset Network Settings
2. Erase all contents of the phone(Factory reset)
3. Contacted my Carrier network to confirm if the problem is not from the carrier.
4. Tested it by inserting all networks available in Nigeria.
I need help, please. Thanks in anticipation.
It's up for sale anyway!!.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaydhorxe(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2018
My issue with it is that whenever i get a call on my Hot 5, the phone rings but the display can be blank. I'd have to use the lock button to wake it up before I can pick the call. Some other times, when a call comes in and the screen comes up, the phone doesn't show the "usual slide to pick call" so i can't pick the call. Does anyone have a solution or is this just a general glitch with the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sanyahkod(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
A particular app 'flash light' keep installing itself. I have tried uninstalling several times but I keep finding it after a while installed.

What could be the cause and how can it be permanently stopped?
Note: I have never downloaded nor installed the app myself.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by XIcywongh: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Are you using an SD card?
Sylver316:
Hello Engineers in the house.
please how do i solve this my problem?
my phone's facebook messenger app uninstalls by itself.
i tried installing it back but after i restarted my phone, it is gone again.
I use infinix hote 4 pro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by XIcywongh: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Option not available in Marshmallow
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Please help.. Can't move apps from my phone memory to SD card on infinix note 3. .. Marshmallow.. Please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Who's using an iPhone 5 with Chip and it works. Please how do I get one to work. My sister's iPhone previously works with a chip but stopped. It would either lock on "Searching.." or "No Service"
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Max99999: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
How to remove frp with Avengers box cracked

http:///2CIfXDm
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vickwhizzy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
rentAcock:
3 New 8 Plus 64GB for sale sealed 190k

Comes with wireless fast charger, car charger, headphones, all new and in wraps.. see pic

10 very clean Samsung Galaxy S7 edge for sale 100k

LG V20 for sale 75K

All phones are unlocked!

Comes with box and accessories.

Phones are in Lagos.

Whatsapp link below

https:///send?phone=2348170460305
How can I get it.i need a Samsung s8+
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2018
XIcywongh:
Are you using an SD card?
no SD card.
just the internal memory of 32GB.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by holluikon(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Afternoon, anyone with s7Edge for sale/swap??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jonnyp(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good day all, pls i use iphone 6plus and for two days now it has been giving problem. It all started when i use iphone 5s charger to charge, After chsrging for that day i started using the phone and the bat3 run down to 1percent i plung it again and it refuse to charge it only bring apple logo and blue screen... Pls house what can i do to revive this phone...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rentAcock(m): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
vickwhizzy:

How can I get it.i need a Samsung s8+

Phones are in Tradefair Complex by Mile 12 Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by letdoski57: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
hi naira land engineers I bring a problem to u cause I have a problem with my phone it keeps saying it is 3g but show 2g I don't know why I try to change it I did not see any section to change it please give a solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chiefupper: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Is it possible to change my android 2.0 to 4.0 versions? If yes How?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by letdoski57: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Chiefupper:
Is it possible to change my android
2.0 to 4.0 versions? If yes How?
yep try to check if the phone has update from Google by type update versions for ur phone name and model then search it will show u something
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sammyola261(m): 2:59am On Jan 10, 2018
My Motorola G has developed a network failure problem. Pls how do I fix it? OS version 5.1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Chiefupper:
Is it possible to change my android
2.0 to 4.0 versions? If yes How?

WWats d name of d phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:19am On Jan 10, 2018
holluikon:
Afternoon, anyone with s7Edge for sale/swap??

S6 edge available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by holluikon(m): 6:35am On Jan 10, 2018
bobo65:

S6 edge available

No s7 Edge only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FILEBE(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2018
jaydhorxe:
My issue with it is that whenever i get a call on my Hot 5, the phone rings but the display can be blank. I'd have to use the lock button to wake it up before I can pick the call. Some other times, when a call comes in and the screen comes up, the phone doesn't show the "usual slide to pick call" so i can't pick the call. Does anyone have a solution or is this just a general glitch with the phone?

It is not a general glitch. It is a problem of proximity/light sensors. Do have a broken screen or Digitizer? Are you using a pouch for your phone? If so remove the pouch and try make a call.
Let me know what happened.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FILEBE(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2018
jonnyp:
Good day all, pls i use iphone 6plus and for two days now it has been giving problem. It all started when i use iphone 5s charger to charge, After chsrging for that day i started using the phone and the bat3 run down to 1percent i plung it again and it refuse to charge it only bring apple logo and blue screen... Pls house what can i do to revive this phone...

The batter might be drained badly. Does it become hot while charging?
I will recommend a battery change but before then u can try some few tips to get it to work.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by droidinet(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2018
nice nice game
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jonnyp(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
FILEBE:

The batter might be drained badly. Does it become hot while charging?
I will recommend a battery change but before then u can try some few tips to get it to work.

is not hot while charging and i try using another battery but still same.desplaying only apple logo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FILEBE(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
jonnyp:
is not hot while charging and i try using another battery but still same.desplaying only apple logo

The freezer option keeps coming to my mind. The phone is wrapped in a polythene bag and kept in a freezer for 45mins. Immediately after 45 mins, bring it out and plug to charge.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jonnyp(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
FILEBE:

The freezer option keeps coming to my mind. The phone is wrapped in a polythene bag and kept in a freezer for 45mins. Immediately after 45 mins, bring it out and plug to charge.

seriously...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FILEBE(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
jonnyp:
seriously...

yeah. i have done it .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jonnyp(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
FILEBE:

yeah. i have done it .
ok, thanks will try it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FILEBE(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
jonnyp:
ok, thanks will try it
when u do . let me know.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by humphreyudoh(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
semid4lyfe:
Ok, I'll be importing the last few problems/questions that were unattended to in the former/old thread into this new one for the Phone Engineers attention. Here is the first one. . .

semid4lyfe:
Ok, I'll be importing the last few problems/questions that were unattended to in the former/old thread into this new one for the Phone Engineers attention. Here is the first one. . .

semid4lyfe:

Pls, i'm a heavy user of phone wat kind of phone can i buy. I ned fairly use in d market.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tyche(m): 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
My Samsung galaxy S7 edge screen was shattered by my daughter this evening while playing with it.

Abeg epp me confirm the cost of fixing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tyche:
My Samsung galaxy S7 edge screen was shattered by my daughter this evening while playing with it.

Abeg epp me confirm the cost of fixing

https://www.nairaland.com/4236961/samsung-s7-edge-s8-note/1

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.