Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1364680 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:45am On May 13, 2020
SkgeeBoss:
Good evening all
Please wanna replace my Infinix hot 6x complete screen...
How much would it cost?
Location is Lagos
it will cost you 8k sand it’s . My location is ikorodu. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bobage16(m): 8:25am On May 13, 2020
help my infinix note 8 restarts upto 7 times in a day either wen iv used it too much or not,iv flashed it both hand flash ND computer flash but still d same tin.i just bought the fone on January 2020, I don't enjoy my fone again..help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by neyosea25(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2020
ibrahim55:
lol I live in lagos o I can only send u the battery if u can't get in ondo then u will have to get a good engineer around to fix it for u
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2020
Change your battery

Bobage16:
help my infinix note 8 restarts upto 7 times in a day either wen iv used it too much or not,iv flashed it both hand flash ND computer flash but still d same tin.i just bought the fone on January 2020, I don't enjoy my fone again..help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:26am On May 13, 2020
Bobage16:
I don't think there's anything like infinix note 8, the latest version is note 7, unless you meant hot 8. However, the problem with the phone is a hardware problem. Contact me on 080.38.294998 to get the issue fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Daintydan: 10:41am On May 13, 2020
Hello everyone, kindly advise me on what to do.
My phone, Umidigi A5 Pro screen is having ghost touches and more often will not respond to touch unless you lock and unlock. I have to lock and unlock severally before I can type anything. It's really frustrating. The phone is nine months old but because of careful usage, looks like a month old phone.
Please what can I do to remedy the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:00am On May 13, 2020
Daintydan:
Hello everyone, kindly advise me on what to do.
My phone, Umidigi A5 Pro screen is having ghost touches and more often will not respond to touch unless you lock and unlock. I have to lock and unlock severally before I can type anything. It's really frustrating. The phone is nine months old but because of careful usage, looks like a month old phone.
Please what can I do to remedy the problem?
It's a screen problem, contact me on 080.38.294998 to get the screen replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jacksol(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2020
My very nice ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KL just dropped from my hand and I watched its screen black out.

Can any of you engineers in the house replace the screen and at how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mediocre(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2020
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 2:22pm On May 13, 2020
Anyone with idea for LGSM 631 screen price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mystical888: 3:47pm On May 13, 2020
Hello Engineers,
Please I have a Gionee K3 M100 with broken screen and back cover.
Kindly assist with estimate cost for replacement.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:23pm On May 13, 2020
jacksol:
My very nice ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KL just dropped from my hand and I watched its screen black out.

Can any of you engineers in the house replace the screen and at how much?
I can get it replaced for you, contact me on 080.38.294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by revcompaty(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2020
Good evening honorable Engineers in the house, what is the cost of changing complete screen for a Samsung galaxy A50? Mine went totally blank

Cc: Repairguru
Chuksvoice
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Apologize(m): 9:15pm On May 13, 2020
Anybody with Infinix Note 3 pro working Panel?
Mine network no dey enter am
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by awu123: 10:48pm On May 13, 2020
Gud day house pls what's the best free software to do backup for Andriod phones that's will backup phone contact pictures videos messages music's I mean every information from one phone to another hope to get reply soon
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by photon3106: 11:05pm On May 13, 2020
awu123:
Gud day house pls what's the best free software to do backup for Andriod phones that's will backup phone contact pictures videos messages music's I mean every information from one phone to another hope to get reply soon

Use SuperBackup for contacts, logs, messages, calender entry and apps(no data included). Use Pc or Xender to transfer the video, audio, pics and docs. That's all. Surest way without story that touch grin

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by arukwe123(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2020
Anyone here got Xiaomi Note 4X Screen for sale.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 12:26am On May 14, 2020
revcompaty:
Good evening honorable Engineers in the house, what is the cost of changing complete screen for a Samsung galaxy A50? Mine went totally blank

Chuksvoice
It's 43k sir, contact me on 080.38.294998 to get a new replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by luvyaself95(m): 12:32am On May 14, 2020
Help with Nokia 2.1 Model Number TA-1080 firmware

Have searching the internet for it all while but can't it straight any engineer in the house should help me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:38am On May 14, 2020
revcompaty:

Chuksvoice
40 will fix it. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:40am On May 14, 2020
arukwe123:
Anyone here got Xiaomi Note 4X Screen for sale.
its available chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2020
gnaira:

Evening.
How much for the Samsung Note 4 panel?
7000 only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Linusjnr001(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2020
My itel A32F camera is not responding
Just showing blank
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NAVYdogg: 2:38pm On May 14, 2020
ibrahim55:
pls locate an a software engineer around u to rewrite the imei sometimes when u reset or a phone to its factory settings the imei might corrupt fixing this issues should not be more than 1k

Thanks bro, everything is back to normal now, really appreciate.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by revcompaty(m): 2:50pm On May 14, 2020
chuksvoice:

It's 43k sir, contact me on 080.38.294998 to get a new replacement

O boi.....big thing....better maintainace.

Thanks @ chuksvoice, will revert back
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by revcompaty(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2020
Repairguru:
40 will fix it. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934

Thanks, lemme reach a conclusion bout the repair.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nemadfsyahooc: 3:08pm On May 14, 2020
Pls my Gionee m7 power refuse to come up and not charging. Changed the battery same thing. What could be the issue. Some said it's a board b
Issue. Can I get the board from ur end
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nemadfsyahooc: 3:09pm On May 14, 2020
How much is Gionee m7 power motherboard or panel. Or charging board. Reply asap. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2020
nemadfsyahooc:
How much is Gionee m7 power motherboard or panel. Or charging board. Reply asap. Thanks
15k chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamharkinwaley: 6:10pm On May 14, 2020
Good pm Tech Gurus,

I was given an IPhone 6x as gift, unfortunately It was written on the screen IPhone is disabled connect to ITunes

So I browse goggle, Goggle made me understand I will have to connect to an icloud in a system and so on. I went to my engineer thinking he will do that for me but he said there is nothing to do except flash the phone . I have flashed phones in the past and its a bad decision because it seems there life span is shorten when you do. Please I need your advice, should I go ahead with flash or I patiently calm till I see an icloud user ?

I will appreciate good contributions, please tell me what to do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamharkinwaley: 6:36pm On May 14, 2020
Pics

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2020
Yes go ahead sir... you have no problem

iamharkinwaley:
Good pm Tech Gurus,

I was given an IPhone 6x as gift, unfortunately It was written on the screen IPhone is disabled connect to ITunes

So I browse goggle, Goggle made me understand I will have to connect to an icloud in a system and so on. I went to my engineer thinking he will do that for me but he said there is nothing to do except flash the phone . I have flashed phones in the past and its a bad decision because it seems there life span is shorten when you do. Please I need your advice, should I go ahead with flash or I patiently calm till I see an icloud user ?

I will appreciate good contributions, please tell me what to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (1222) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.