Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) (92252 Views)

What Mini Business Can I Setup For My Younger Brother? / This Guy Makes Amazing Works Of Art Out Of Discarded Tires / The Moment A Man Is Gifted With Car Washing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2020
Please...Biko ...ejo o....Dan Allah

Where is

I miss his display of foolishness
Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2020
sexiestharam:
Hmmm. Your brother is good but don't make it look like he got the idea and the materials and the technical know how to do this within 2 weeks. Haba! He must have been doing this for sometime. It is too neat and professional to be his first job.

Don't mind the dude.. I have seen those designs lot similar one's like last year... Can remember whether on twitter or somewhere else ... Doubt if he or she even knows the person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by buikem2: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2020
Beautiful!

But tyres attract mosquitos à lot. Should've painted it away from black

1 Like

Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Unserious: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2020
Beautiful... Until you sit, relax your leg and one wire hook you.

Man should find a way of covering up the tires and this will be superb.

2 Likes

Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Rotjijatau:
This corona break has given room for creativity, this is what my kid brother constructed using car tires.
guy, there are lots of questions you've not answered as to how much it is. As you're waking in the morning, the first thing you should check is this thread cos it's business and you shouldn't joke with it. How much is the single chair and where is your location angry

1 Like

Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2020
Unserious:
Beautiful... Until you sit, relax your leg and one wire hook you.

Man should find a way of covering up the tires and this will be superb.
then what's now the creativity if covered?
Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2020
Rotjijatau:
This corona break has given room for creativity, this is what my kid brother constructed using car tires.

If he paints the tires in different colours, as in mixed colours it will look more beautiful.

Nice crafts tho

1 Like

Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Winneygirl(f): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:
That's what I call thinking out of the box.
But I doubt anyone would want to buy it as home furniture.
A man may buy it but a woman will never try it.

I would like side stool and the centre table.

1 Like

Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Unserious: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2020
bravesoul247:
then what's now the creativity if covered?

Converting waste to luxury.
Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Stillthebest: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2020
kiss

He needs to paint them to look more beautiful and unique. There are so many people doing stuffs like this now.

Tell him to apply for Tony Elumelu foundation and ayee foundation.

Promote on Twitter and Instagram....
Rest will be a history.

Good one

2 Likes

Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2020
Ask him to paint the tyres to make it more prettier oil paint tho
Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Gbagbuo247: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Is it durable?
Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:
A man may buy it but a woman will never try it

Speak for yourself
Would have struck out your second line too but you expressed a doubt and not a conviction which would be wrong(and struck out as a result).
Stay safe

1 Like

Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 07, 2020
The design is nice and I strongly believe that a similar design will be made by a top rated furniture company upon seeing this.
Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2020
Will be nice for a bar

1 Like

Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by sexiestharam(f): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Don't mind the dude.. I have seen those designs lot similar one's like last year... Can remember whether on twitter or somewhere else ... Doubt if he or she even knows the person.
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 07, 2020
buygala:
No hating...but they don't look practical and comfortable

Tyre settee that one can't comfortably have sex on, is that one settee?

All this will look good in museum exhibition, not in anyone's living room

You are absolutely wrong with your first sentence, and also with the last one.
Furniture like this would be great in joints, restaurants, public gatherings. Some people don’t buy sofas to have sex in them, this also could work for them too, and also for people with unusual tastes. Or are you saying such people don’t exist? shocked
Speaking for others when expressing views is unattractive.

2 Likes

Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2020
This one go make sense die for village family compound under one tree like that.

Fresh air no go kee you.
Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by eddycliff(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=nikotinog post=88181650]Hot Viral Video of celeb se*tape that went Viral on social media

2018/2019 was intresting as we recorded a number of celebrities who allegedly have their se*tape leaked out to the public through social media

For Example ....Cardi B,Kim Kardashian Naked Twerking 2018 Music Video below

This List was in no particular order. Enjoy BELOW

RIght Here CLICK HERE

My guy rest 4 dis news na,e don old nobody go click m
Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2020
blowjohn:

It can be put in the veranda or under those small palm huts constructed outside the main building in a compound

Creative you
cool

1 Like

Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Coldie(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2020
Stop saying kid brother. Person go think say na one small pikin
Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by masterflowx(m): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2020
ignis:
Great creativity.

However, how many of us can use this in our houses ?

Not meant for living room.
Those chairs are better on recreation center, Playing ground, Under the tree in your compound, Pool side, On top of antificial grass in your compound and so on...
Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:

They could be be more suitable for parks and gardens.

1 Like

Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2020
this is good for hang out and business place, although not new to me, there are colourful types here in KD, Good job man

1 Like

Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Tats(m): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:

It would be more like outdoor or garden furniture but depends on affordability and space to put it.

1 Like

Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Agugbadin: 10:57am On Apr 07, 2020
Very creative of him, kudos to him.
Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2020
Exceptionally brilliant. Great
Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by AkolagTech: 11:02am On Apr 07, 2020
Nice one. Used tyres can actually be used for something useful and reduce their negative environmental impact.
The attached pictures are products of an ISA project by KS3 high school students in an international school, majority of who were aged 11 - 12 , back in June 2019.
Really beautiful!

2 Likes

Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by Purifiedsoul: 11:02am On Apr 07, 2020
Recycling.
Bravo.
grin
Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by sapientia(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2020
Simply wowed
Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2020
I love the creativity. He shud fine tune it more. Perharps give it sm color or smtn.
Re: What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) by izubext007: 11:07am On Apr 07, 2020
no senator can buy this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers / Nigeria University Lecturers' Salaries: How Much? / Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.