Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

**Thank You Note** from Nairaland Section Poster Of The Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / **Thank You Note** from Nairaland Section Poster Of The Year (1057 Views)

Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section / 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / Tayo_ast Emerges Nairaland Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**Thank You Note** from Nairaland Section Poster Of The Year by tayoast(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2011
Lemme use ds medium 2 express my gratitude to all those who contributed 2 me becoming the Poster of the year.

My thank u goes to Dominique for nominating me at first. I appreciate d likes of Dyt  wink , tanimz, Idowuogbo, Kunbee, Semid4lyfe, Ladyrsky46, Heather, KDK, Studio, bashy, Efe et al (pls dont take offense if i didnt mention your name(s)).

Shout out to fellow nominees - mamagee **sighs** and Bawomolo (RIP).

I APPRECIATE U ALL.

Wishin us all a PROLIFIC, PROSPEROUS, MEMORABLE & SUCCESSFUL 2011
Re: **Thank You Note** from Nairaland Section Poster Of The Year by Dyt(f): 5:24am On Jan 02, 2011
Wey my bottle of champagne
Re: **Thank You Note** from Nairaland Section Poster Of The Year by 190: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2011
mtscheww angry angry angry angry

husband and wife

im out undecided undecided
Re: **Thank You Note** from Nairaland Section Poster Of The Year by tayoast(m): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2011
pls stay away from ds thread as it is not opened for ur derailing activities/moves
Re: **Thank You Note** from Nairaland Section Poster Of The Year by Idowuogbo(f): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2011
bobo wel done , i appreciate d instalments to payed to vote grin grin grin
Re: **Thank You Note** from Nairaland Section Poster Of The Year by 190: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2011
Tayo

You swallow crace!! angry angry
Re: **Thank You Note** from Nairaland Section Poster Of The Year by tayoast(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
122, hw can I help?

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Price Of Diesel @148 Naira Per Litre / Drop Your Blackberry Pin Here / When Someone Calls You On An Early Saturday Morning For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.