Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

I Am An Entrepreneur Looking For An App Developer To Collaborate With - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Am An Entrepreneur Looking For An App Developer To Collaborate With (886 Views)

How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify / Need A Software Developer To Collaborate On A Project In Ibadan. / Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am An Entrepreneur Looking For An App Developer To Collaborate With by PSconsultinga: 5:44am On Apr 07, 2020
Hello!

I am entrepreneur with amazing software-driven business ideas. I am not an expert in tech so I'm looking for a very good young software developer who I can collaborate with to bring my ideas to light. Drop your contacts below if you meet this description.
Re: I Am An Entrepreneur Looking For An App Developer To Collaborate With by Chiino(m): 8:14am On Apr 07, 2020
I'm a software and web developer. Reach me on 08135536304
Re: I Am An Entrepreneur Looking For An App Developer To Collaborate With by donsheddy1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
PSconsultinga:
Hello!

I am entrepreneur with amazing software-driven business ideas. I am not an expert in tech so I'm looking for a very good young software developer who I can collaborate with to bring my ideas to light. Drop your contacts below if you meet this description.
booked
Re: I Am An Entrepreneur Looking For An App Developer To Collaborate With by mcqwerty(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2020
You need a "young" software developer, eh undecided?

I guess you mean those guys that just finished 8 weeks Coding bootcamp.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Entrepreneur Looking For An App Developer To Collaborate With by Presh900(m): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
mcqwerty:
You need a "young" software developer, eh undecided?

I guess you mean those guys that just finished 8 weeks Coding bootcamp.

Goodluck.
Lol
Re: I Am An Entrepreneur Looking For An App Developer To Collaborate With by valzey(m): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
PSconsultinga:
Hello!

I hope you have the funds to pay such person and not planning to make slaves that you will be promising a bright future.
Let no young Dev be trapped with similar offers, go for contract not partnership.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Entrepreneur Looking For An App Developer To Collaborate With by Etogist: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
PSconsultinga:
Hello!

I write Desktop App for Accounting and Business Management.
Re: I Am An Entrepreneur Looking For An App Developer To Collaborate With by PSconsultinga: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
valzey:

I hope you have the funds to pay such person and not planning to make slaves that you will be promising a bright future.
Let no young Dev be trapped with similar offers, go for contract not partnership.
Who asked for your opinion. Are now an advocate of software developers' rights. Next time, if you don't have any meaningful contribution to make or you're not responding to the request please move on.

(1) (Reply)

Website Design / How Or Where To Apply For Remote Jobs / I Built This Blog App Using Django - Please Give Feedbacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.