Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

How To Create A Whatsapp Account With A United States Number | 100% Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Create A Whatsapp Account With A United States Number | 100% Working (743 Views)

I Was Duped By A Whatsapp TV. How I Recovered My Money / How Much Data Does A Whatsapp Call Use? It Depends And Here Is Why / How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Whatsapp Account With A United States Number | 100% Working by lukastechs: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
How will you feel chatting up your Nigerian friends with a foreign number? it's bossy right?

Well, it doesn't come easy as most folks have searched here and there for an accurate means to get a foreign number to use for their Whatsapp to no avail.

Moreover, that shouldn't be a problem if you're on this page as we'll carefully give you a detailed guide on creating a Whatsapp account in Nigeria with a united states (U.S.A) number and its 100% working if you follow the guide provided below.

DISCLAIMER: This content is for educational purpose only and shouldn't be used for any illegal means... Lukastech will not be held responsible for any misuse of the information shared here.

So without wasting much time, lets hit the nail to the head...

CONTINUE READING > https://www.lukastechs.com/2020/04/create-whatsapp-account-with-u.s-number-in-nigeria.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me Fix Iphone7plus Screen / Inspire Your Creativity With These 10 Minimalist Photographs Shot / Check These Two Samsung Tablet Out.!!! Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.