Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/2020 (232 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/04/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/04/2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/2020 by dallyemmy: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/2020 by dallyemmy: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2020
Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for, I am what I am by Your grace; without You, I am nothing.

2.To You, my Father, the all wise God, my Saviour, be glory, Majesty, dominion, and power, both now and forever, Amen.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let no one that You have called, go back into the world, on account of my indiscretion, carelessness or use of hurting or reproachful words, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, if there is joy in heaven over every soul that comes into the kingdom, please, let me never rejoice over any soul that leaves the kingdom, especially, on account of my vindictive attitude, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, uphold me till the end, by Your right hand of righteousness; and, use me to restore, as many that have left the faith, due to offence or persecution, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, You said in Your word, "let him who thinks he stands, take heed, lest he falls; please, let every spirit of holier than thou, in me be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to always correct people in love, and, not with hatred, or the wicked intention to destroy their lives or career, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, when dealing with Your sheep entrusted into my care, please, remind me always, that these are people You have redeemed with Your life and blood, that I may apply wisdom and care, in dealing with them, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; fight all his battles, and give him victory on all sides, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

How Significant Is The Number 3 In The Life Of The Lord Jesus? / Cure For Corona Virus- A Prophetess Reveals(video) / Holy Bible Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.