Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

** Very Important For Tenants And Landlords** - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ** Very Important For Tenants And Landlords** (559 Views)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<THREAD FOR LANDLORDS AND LANDLORDS TO BE ONLY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> / Legal Rights Of A Rent Tenants And Some Unlawful Acts Often Done By Landlords / Six Troublesome Tenants And How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

** Very Important For Tenants And Landlords** by DRIV3R: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2011
Nairalanders,

Landlords, tenants, aspiring home owners and future landlords,

I greet you all,

It struck me that on the property sector of Nairaland©,
We only say what we want to rent or are looking for.

We ignore the basics of the marketplace, the need for

Tenants what do YOU want in a house you would like to rent/lease?
Even if its not the dream house what do you want a barest minimum?
What are your essential housing needs? Parking, facility maintenance, space for a yard. Space for pets, etc

Landlords
What do you want in your tenants?
How do you want it?

I hope this helps provide better services for both landlords and tenants and also help us relate better with our selves and US**.
(US referring to **HUMBLE property agent like my humble self who try to keep things running smoothly between the both of your unique and yet interwoven categories **)

For

Phoenix Properties

Koiki D. Taiwo

taiwokoiki@yahoo.com

I am Unum

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat At Emmanuel Kolawole Str, Alapere. #120k / 1,325 Sqm In Lekki Phase 1,n80m, 1,137 Sqm In Lekki Phase 1,n80m, 1000 Sqm In Oniru Lekki,n60m / Property For Sale At Off Oba Akran, Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.