Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS (5003 Views)

Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) / Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife / Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by kemzy036: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Comedian AY finally apologize to 'Twitter users' after they blasted him yesterday for backing Funke Akindele.

But it seems Tweeps don't want to accept his apology cause he writes his tweet with uppercase letters, they said he's rude.

See what he wrote on twitter;
TWITTERIANS ABEG NA! SINCE YESTERDAY MY CHEST HAS BEEN PAINING ME WITH NO APPETITE 4 FOOD.THE INSULTS ARE TOO MUCH.CAN YOU ALL JUST REDUCE MY SENTENCE TO JOINING
@funkeakindele
FOR COMMUNITY SERVICE AND SELF ISOLATION FROM TWITTER FOR 14 DAYS? I AM SORRY. UNA PITY PERSON PAPA NA

See more reactions below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/comedian-ay-is-rude-tweeps-says-after.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by Garrieveryday: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
K
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by meetme01: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Walahi, Nigerians are crazy people.. Laugh don kill me

7 Likes

Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by tyson99(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
People no get joy grin

6 Likes

Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by kissGuys: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
If i need to be happy.. i get it from the internet.. That's cause nothing else means well to me now..

Honestly i would have kicked off last week.. But for social medias.. Movies and webs.... I found a new strength to push through...

This is me appreciating the web-world for saving lifes without notice.

13 Likes

Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by whemmytopsy(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nigerians on Twitter no get chill at all, They are capable of bringing you up to an extent you can never imagine yet can bring you down to an extent that your generations can never forget.... Twitter people, I hail o... Double twale.

4 Likes

Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by HundHunter(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
kissGuys:
If i need to be happy.. i get it from the internet.. That's cause nothing else means well to me now..

Honestly i would have kicked off last week.. But for social medias.. Movies and webs.... I found a new strength to push through...

This is me appreciating the web-world for saving lifes without notice.

May God continue to support you in your time of need. Amen!

10 Likes

Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by kemzy036: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
whemmytopsy:
Nigerians on Twitter no get chill at all, They are capable of bringing you up to an extent you can ever imagine yet can bring you down to an extent that your generations can never forget.... Twitter people, I hail o... Double twale.
Lol
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by lewis512(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Twitter is another personality of someone I swear , if you want to know other aspect of people just find their twitter username , if they are cool there they are cool for real

3 Likes

Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by blakid(m): 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
the ratio of crazy people in Nigeria is far higher than that of the normal people.
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by earthsync(f): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Godforbid. So person cannot type in capital letters in peace again?
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by nazablossom(f): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Transferred aggression. AY don buy market grin
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Celebrities should stop doing give-aways!!!

Fake Fans!!!
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jobless bullies
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by blueghost(m): 12:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Welcome to twitter were you get or very rough and rugged
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by Stillthebest: 12:57am On Apr 08, 2020
kiss

Twitter wey be say MC OLUOMO got bashed during the campaign for Buhari and he confessed openly that Twitter people were cruel, unfriendly and wicked and are not like Instagramers. He said he was going to leave Twitter for them.

Twitter people are another species of humans...
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by PureGoldh(m): 1:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Las Las dx Lockdown don bring out the "Real Talent wey some people get" unto savagery levelx
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by Odinaka00(m): 4:28am On Apr 08, 2020
I 've never blasted any celebrity before but when I came across AY's post on Instagram backing Funke I just felt bad and I had to blast him
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 6:19am On Apr 08, 2020
whemmytopsy:
Nigerians on Twitter no get chill at all, They are capable of bringing you up to an extent you can never imagine yet can bring you down to an extent that your generations can never forget.... Twitter people, I hail o... Double twale.
savages on twitter,timid in reality

When they see the real celebrities they'll put hands behind themselves in humility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by osamz007: 6:31am On Apr 08, 2020
AY was hit hard
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by ITbomb(m): 6:31am On Apr 08, 2020
WAIT, WRITING IN CAPS MEANS YOU ARE SHOUTING?

1 Like

Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by femi4: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2020
Some people don't understand that they are shouting when they type throughout in uppercase. Like the bomb above me
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2020
irunoko:
savages on twitter,timid in reality

When they see the real celebrities they'll put hands behind themselves in humility

You must think celebrities are gods. In actual sense, you’re the one with a shallow and timid reasoning for even typing this.
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 8:22am On Apr 08, 2020
ULSHERLAN:

You must think celebrities are gods. In actual sense, you’re the one with a shallow and timid reasoning for even typing this.
werey grin

Keyboard warlord, continue grin tongue
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by DriggityDre: 8:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Jobless ones too would be talking. Abeg, AY dey your dey and enjoy your money. You can not please Nigerians
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by egopersonified(f): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2020
This apology funny diegrin abeg make I go Twitter go read the insults
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by Timileyin1234(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Twitter is a no go area for me again.
I made a comment on one Nigeria soldiers video wasting bullet and told them to use sniper for Boko haram instead. One idiot say I shu continue watching my movies. That thing pain me grin grin

1 Like

Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2020
irunoko:
werey grin

Keyboard warlord, continue grin tongue

Send me your house address make we no make am behind keypads.
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
ULSHERLAN:

Send me your house address make we no make am behind keypads.
in falz voice * no fain me come house*
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by mastertunji(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
This your post is hilarious. I just dey laugh

Timileyin1234 embarassedpost=88216182:
Twitter is a no go area for me again.
I made a comment on one Nigeria soldiers video wasting bullet and told them to sniper for Boko haram instead. One idiot say I shu continue watching my movies. That thing pain me grin grin
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by kissGuys: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
HundHunter:

May God continue to support you in your time of need. Amen!
Amen.. Tnx a lot
Re: AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS by iluvdonjazzy: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
O my God, anyway AY take heart, next time you will not support wrong doings again.

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Beyonce May Be Cheating On Jay Z With This Dancer / The World’s 8 Most Expensive First Class Plane Tickets / He Is Black, Tall, Strong And Handsome.. What Ladies Want(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.