Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Am Donating $1 Billion (28% Of My Wealth) To Fight Coronavirus – Jack, Twitter - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Donating $1 Billion (28% Of My Wealth) To Fight Coronavirus – Jack, Twitter (667 Views)

My Wealth Journey / Crypto: The Secrets To My Wealth / Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Am Donating $1 Billion (28% Of My Wealth) To Fight Coronavirus – Jack, Twitter by nyramedia: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
The CEO of Twitter, Jack Dorsey has revealed that he is Donating $1 Billion (20% of his wealth) to fight Coronavirus, he wrote on his official twitter account.

READ BELOW:

“I’m moving $1B of my Square equity (~28% of my wealth) to starts mall LLC to fund global COVID-19 relief. After we disarm this pandemic, the focus will shift to girl’s health and education, and UBI. It will operate transparently, all flows tracked here:

“Why UBI and girl’s health and education? I believe they represent the best long-term solutions to the existential problems facing the world. UBI is a great idea needing experimentation. Girl’s health and education is critical to balance.

Read More:

https://nyramedia.com/2020/04/jack-dorsey-am-donating-1-billion.html
Re: I Am Donating $1 Billion (28% Of My Wealth) To Fight Coronavirus – Jack, Twitter by dawnomike(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Good one... rounds of applause!!!
Re: I Am Donating $1 Billion (28% Of My Wealth) To Fight Coronavirus – Jack, Twitter by amaniro: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Make everybody donate o. We are all in this together. I dont know why Nigerians are not taking this lockdown seriously. I get some people may not survive staying at home but Nna the way im seeing it in the nearest future Na either you get covid or hunger go kill you.
Re: I Am Donating $1 Billion (28% Of My Wealth) To Fight Coronavirus – Jack, Twitter by Mynd44: 5:26am On Apr 08, 2020

(1)

The New Legit Survey In Nigeria That Pays $20 Per Survey / Get Bentcoin(a Universal Rewarding Coin) For Free. / Is It Safe To Invest In Ripples (XRP) Now Despite The Drop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.