Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (17081 Views)

Between Nnedi Okorafor & Upcoming Author She Told 'Talk Is Cheap' / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Nnedi Okorafor, Nominated For Nobel Prize / Nnedi Okorafor To Write Black Panther For Marvel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Azmanaty: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:
cool

Happy Birthday Madam writer

Senior zombie grin
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by starbuck(f): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Lalasticlala, is like you don get interest in birthday celebrations undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by iammo(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Azmanaty:

Senior zombie grin

Junior wailer

1 Like

Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by grandstar(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Everything always looks familiar to you.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by idonhammer: 8:45am On Apr 08, 2020
grin grin
wizflame:
Happy Birthday madam

Igbo women be dragging beards with their husband now na biceps

1 Like

Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Azmanaty: 8:45am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

Junior wailer

I wail for my country tongue
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by back2sender: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2020
kikero:

But some months ago you said this

You were an orphan in January, and now you have parents this month.

Ask your parents for money please, and stop this game. For your sake.

All of them are fraudster 419 ediots.

That's why I always post on thier message as fraudster
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by iammo(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Azmanaty:

I wail for my country tongue

undecided
am zombified for my country
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by 911Tat(f): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Currently reading "What Sunny saw in the flames" I think that is Akata Witch.

Isolation na bastard.
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by TheMohican(m): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Happy Birthday to the best writer in the world at the moment....proudly Igbo

Slow your horses my man.
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2020
grandstar:

Thank you sir
Get out
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by logon599: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2020
kikero:

Na wa o see investigative journalism. Sahara reporters could use your skills

Meanwhile Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 if you need any one. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 08, 2020
grandstar:

Thank you sir
Get out

Nonsense
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Seunmama: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2020
wizflame:
Happy Birthday madam

Wetin you talk

for your mind grin

1 Like

Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Jaqenhghar: 9:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Funny I have never read any of her books. cry
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Shattuck(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2020
kikero:

lol the guy don't cast himself
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by redroom: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2020
wizflame:
Happy Birthday madam

Look at this "soon to be" Covid 19 death statistics
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Happy Birthday to her
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2020
Happy birthday to her..
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by rookidmart: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Happy Birthday to the best writer in the world at the moment....proudly Igbo
Not at all.
She's a terrible, overhyped "writer"
N. K. Jemisin is miles better than she'll ever be.
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2020
A queen I Stan.
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2020
rookidmart:

Not at all.
She's a terrible, overhyped "writer"
N. K. Jemisin is miles better than she'll ever be.

Really, I don't feel she's overhyped, shes a gem who compares with the best in her generation of writers
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by alternateReality: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Where can one get her work in bunk here in Lagos. I want my students to read it next term. Like 100copies, because last term i couldnt find any in the market.
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by scoundrel(f): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Happy Birthday to her. She looks good based on keeping fit. Somebody should tell her parents the war ended fifty plus years ago. They can now come back.
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Gloriagee(f): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2020
She must be working out... like Michelle Obama. One man's meat is another man's poison cos I cant see her husband complaining!

chatinent:
See aunty wey get bicep. Not romantic at all!
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by aalangel(f): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Lalasticlala...birthdays..that's the only post you do
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by rookidmart: 10:15am On Apr 08, 2020
EmekusTHEgreat:

Really, I don't feel she's overhyped, shes a gem who compares with the best in her generation of writers
Have you read her books?
They're actually terrible.
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by XANDERBOY85: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2020
wizflame:
Happy Birthday madam

You just can't resist your bigotry and hate for Igbos from showing......no matter how much you try to supress it! wink

What's your ethnicity?
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by chukwugoziegi: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2020
Happy Birthday Nnedi, she's a good writer but very nasty on Social Media. I wonder if she's that way in real life too.
Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2020
rookidmart:

Have you read her books?
They're actually terrible.

They aren't bad, maybe they aren't your kind of books I've seen people who say that chimamanda's books are horrible,

1 Like

Re: Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by luluman: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2020
qualityovenbake:
Where is the beards? Abi eye dey pain you. angry
Meaning they have moved from beards to biceps.Abi you fit read?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nora Robert, Dan Brown, John Grisham, Novels / Which African Writer Wrote Better Than Chinua Achebe? / Which Book Are U Reading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.