Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Need An Escrow - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Escrow (686 Views)

Do I Need Any License Before Running An Escrow Business In Nigeria? / How To Get An Escrow Website And Mobile App In Nigeria / I Need An Advice On How To Start An Escrow Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Escrow by FivePeas: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Good Morning

I'm to supply a client of mine some planting materials worth 30,000 Naira. I'm in need of an escrow that can mediate the transaction between us.

Please this deal is important to the both of us

LadyF my strong DELTA sister, please come in here.

Note, the escrow bears witness of transaction between us, receives payment on behalf of the buyer and certifies after delivery that the transaction was executed as agreed.

Escrow will be paid commission for this service
Re: I Need An Escrow by bigt2(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Here I am. I've been thinking of doing something like this.
Re: I Need An Escrow by FivePeas: 8:40am On Apr 08, 2020
bigt2:
Here I am. I've been thinking of doing something like this.

Why should you be our escrow Sir?
Re: I Need An Escrow by bigt2(m): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2020
FivePeas:

Why should you be our escrow Sir?
I am trustworthy. That's why. I've been off need for this, and couldn't get it. Verification is not my problem neither.
Re: I Need An Escrow by FivePeas: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2020
bigt2:

I am trustworthy. That's why. I've been off need for this, and couldn't get it. Verification is not my problem neither.

Your words don't count. We need an escrow with clout/website etc
Re: I Need An Escrow by bigt2(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2020
FivePeas:

Your words don't count. We need an escrow with clout/website etc
Sorry. Thought you needed an escrow in person. Good luck.

Note: MY WORDS COUNT.

I have spoken angry
Re: I Need An Escrow by CowbellY: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2020
FivePeas:
Good Morning

I'm to supply a client of mine some planting materials worth 30,000 Naira. I'm in need of an escrow that can mediate the transaction between us.

Please this deal is important to the both of us

LadyF my strong DELTA sister, please come in here.

Note, the escrow bears witness of transaction between us, receives payment on behalf of the buyer and certifies after delivery that the transaction was executed as agreed.

Escrow will be paid commission for this service

You can check my profile, we regularly do this in the currency exchange section.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Escrow by FivePeas: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2020
CowbellY:

You can check my profile, we regularly do this in the currency exchange section.

Okay. I know. That's exactly what I'm looking for
Re: I Need An Escrow by CowbellY: 10:15am On Apr 08, 2020
FivePeas:

Okay. I know. That's exactly what I'm looking for

You can send me a PM after checking my profile and both parties are comfortable.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Despite The COVID-19 Pandemic, @firstbankngr Has Been Committed / Top Ecommerce Coach In Nig Where He Explain Everything Needed To Start Ur Import / How To Make More Than ₦100,000 In This Lock Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.