Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Are All Naija Babes Scam? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are All Naija Babes Scam? (1075 Views)

All Naija Latest News / Is It Possible For Naija babes To Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? / Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Naija Babes Scam? by silvertuke(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2011
The rate at wish Nigeria girls are sending scan mails is getting too much. Here is the copy of another scam letter I receive. They are finish Facebook now it Naira Land. Na wa oooooooo.

Hi,Good Day!!!!!!
My name is .Linda, I saw your profile email address today at
(www.nairaland.com) and was moved and become interested in you, I
will like you to send me an email to my address
(lindababygodwill@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my pictures for
you to know whom i am.

I believed we can move from here? Remember colour or distance does
not matter but LOVE matters allot in life). Reply me back with my
email address (lindababygodwill@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you
soon
yours .Linda!!!
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by MrsEve2(f): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2011
So you judging all Nigerian women based on one letter? Interesting!
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by silvertuke(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2011
Not really but this is not the first I have received. I received such letter almost everyday
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by kenx1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2011
lol, majority of these scam mails are sent by guys using female profile
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by MrsEve2(f): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2011
I received letters daily from Nigerian men and women, but I don't classify all Nigerian men and women to be scammers.

I received a letter from this man name Omo Abi and he supposed to be a General from the military.  The late father passed and left him some money.  He need help opening a bank account with $30, 000 USD as a fresh start.  

Now, I am very critical and logical in my forms of thinking abilities.  If someone who supposedly received an inheritance from a late father or mother.  Why do I need to open a bank account with any amount of money in it?  Most bank accounts can be open with $10 dollars and then you deposit your money into the account.  

I actually send the guy a letter back saying send me $30,000 USD and I will open the account for you.  I haven't heard anything from him.  It was fun picking on him and antagonizing him. I even sent him a picture of Precious saying would you be my husband.  I sent him a letter telling him how much I lust him and want to meet him in France.  Of course, I haven't heard from him.  

On the serious note, many women especially those of European and Asian descendent fallen prey to the scamming.  There were a few black women who fell victim to the scamming and lost their house, car, and even jobs because of the scamming.  It interesting how people can fall prey to such easy scamming.  I guess common sense isn't common for everyone huh?
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by Mygoldie(f): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2011
@OP where is your proof that this linda is really a girl? and not some yahoo guys claiming to be a girl?
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by Dyt(f): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2011
Nt new
i reply dem o
infact i say i need moni
lyk demandin 4 moni
bt dey dont reply
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by MrsEve2(f): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2011
Dyt,

I may be the only one but I love receiving those scamming letters because I antagonize the hell out of the scammers.

When I receive the letters, I respond back I need money too, can you marry me so I can get an African green card or residence card, I need somewhere to live can I live with you, and all kind of things. I do not get any response back from them.

One time, I received a letter from a guy who dying of cancer or something. I told him can I meet him so I can give him a gift basket and recite a prayer. He didn't respond back and I sent him a letter saying I guess you died huh?
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by Dyt(f): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2011
U jst cracked me up
buhahahhaahahahaha
haahhahahha
d last dat he died is hell crazily funny
m actually rollin on d floor
buhhhaahahahahahahahaha
haahahahahaaahaahahahaha
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
ddddddddddddddddd
u r a clown dear
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by MrsEve2(f): 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2011
(looking innocent) grin
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by Dyt(f): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2011
U r givin me anoda race of laughter
dey r actually lookin at me in my house n wonderin y m runnin so high on laughter
now dont give me dat look babe
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by 190: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2011
grin  grin he died of eve's wahala!!
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by Mygoldie(f): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Dyt,

I may be the only one but I love receiving those scamming letters because I antagonize the hell out of the scammers.

When I receive the letters, I respond back I need money too, can you marry me so I can get an African green card or residence card, I need somewhere to live can I live with you, and all kind of things. I do not get any response back from them.

One time, I received a letter from a guy who dying of cancer or something. I told him can I meet him so I can give him a gift basket and recite a prayer. He didn't respond back and I sent him a letter saying I guess you died huh?

My gawd,PMSL. grin grin grin
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by MrsEve2(f): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2011
What's pmsl?
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by Mygoldie(f): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2011
Pissing my self laughing.^^
you do youtubing?
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by MrsEve2(f): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2011
No. Why? (looking at you strangely)
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by Mygoldie(f): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2011
Lol,please don't make me laff.
just asking. there are lots of Nija movies on there,if you wanna watch sometimes. undecided
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by MrsEve2(f): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2011
Hmm. Girl, I see enough of them suckers with my husband. If I see one more movie with an ashy Nigerian man with neon colored shirt and socks with flip flops I am going to scream!

What with yall and bright colors? Some of the movies I seen are interesting. I am like ooookay. I think I need to offer my expertise to Nollywood. Where do I submit an application at?
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by Mygoldie(f): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2011
hahaha i'll advice you take a trip to lagos to submit your application.
Yea sometimes nija movie directors deserve a knock on their head for directing some very rubbish movies. undecided
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by justwise(m): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2011
silvertuke:

The rate at wish Nigeria girls are sending scan mails is getting too much. Here is the copy of another scam letter I receive. They are finish Facebook now it Naira Land. Na wa oooooooo. Hi,Good Day!!!!!!
My name is .Linda, I saw your profile email address today at
(www.nairaland.com) and was moved and become interested in you, Iwill like you to send me an email to my address(lindababygodwill@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my pictures foryou to know whom i am.I believed we can move from here? Remember colour or distance does
not matter but LOVE matters allot in life). Reply me back with myemail address (lindababygodwill@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you
soonyours .Linda!!!

No, all Nigerian girls are NOT into 419nering/yahoo yahoo and how do u know if those emails are from Nigerian girls?
Re: Are All Naija Babes Scam? by silvertuke(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2011
We nor come know who do the yahoo yahoo pass wealther na the boys abi na the girls.

(1) (Reply)

V.c Of Futo Is An Academic Thief / Best Makeup Remover For Oily Skin / The Youngest Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.