Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Men Becareful This Period, Read Up - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Men Becareful This Period, Read Up (345 Views)

8 Types Of People You Will Meet During This Valentine Period (pictures) / When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) / Me And My Grandma 4 Recession Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Becareful This Period, Read Up by RaymondFantasy(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2020
there is this guy called (Michael) who was sleeping with a particular Babe everytime and the guy thought he was enjoying the girl. Until one day one of my friend Called (Abiola) went there to see him (Michael) but unfortunately Michael was not around. he ended up sleeping with the babe, but as this my guy who is an Evangelist,enter the house, it was a bungalow he went straight to the guys room, the whole place was smelling goat ���. He quickly call the guy (Abiola) out and told him that the babe pussyy is not what he thinks oooooh . Because he the Evangelist,have the gift of smelling things of the spiritual realm and can see also. He advise the guy of the clear nature of what is going on that he has been sleeping with goat pussyy any not human pussyy. The guy end up holding his head. Things are happening.���

(1) (Reply)

The Rescuing Neighbor / Trending | Must Watch�� / Hot Goddess And Human Yam - Old School Comedy Video (episode 10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.