Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

2011: Can I Have A Word With You? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 2011: Can I Have A Word With You? (722 Views)

Without A Word / If A Word Is Mispelled In The Dictionary,how Do We Know? / 80-year Old Swedish Poet Wins 2011 Nobel Prize For Literature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2011: Can I Have A Word With You? by ayox2003: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2011
Since I've started dating you guys, you've always left me on the 365th day but year 2000, 2004 and 2008 dated me for 366days. Thought they would stay with me till the end but they left without reasons. Am thankful that I had never left them, they always left me. Although it so painful, but really am alive today because I never broke their hearts- I never left.

Am very grateful for dating all those years. Somany things I have learnt from each and everyone of them. Each of them taught me something new. They made me a better person. Now 2011 is my new date and its certain we are gonna spend at least 365 days together. I know you must have heard a little of what my ex, 2010, did to me. She taught me to be grateful in everything, she didnt give me money though but she gave me experiences money cant buy. She made me beleive more in God. She taught me that even when you dont have money someone special would make you feel like a king. She taught me that it does not matter how bad the things am going through, I will scale through. She taught me that the world wont beleive in a mans dream until he proves them wrong. She made me stop alcoholism. Can you beleive am now a teetotaller? She taught me somany things, dear.

Now that you, 2011, are entering my life, I want you to make more marks than my ex. I want you to have impacts in my life. I want you to make me a perfect dude whose thought are pure and right. I am really not hard to please: just make me feel good. Wake me up very early in the morning, teach me how to work smart, let everyday be a packetful of sunshine with love in the air and in my heart, teach me to give to both the needy and the household of faith, help me become an excellent lover, an irreplaceable brother to my sisters and the best son to my father. Correct me where I need corrections. Take my bad habits from me and give me good ones. Teach me new things. 2011, I really cant say what you've got instock for me but whatever it is you want to give to me, let it come with glad tidings.

I promise to spend all my time with you- the 365days. Wherever I go, u'll be there. I'll never leave you for a second. I'll always pray for you as the day breaks. I'll spend my money with you. U know i dont double date so dont be scared. I will treat you right. I'll celebrate important or memorable dates with you. I will love people more than I did while i was with '10. I will care more about people. I'll learn to be more humble and serve people with love and joy. I'll serve God with all my heart. I'll play my part to make it whole. God knows I really will do these things.

I have got other things to say but let this first pill have its way into your heart.

The waterline is rising and all we do is stand there.

(1) (Reply)

Interviewing Myne Whitman / Win Phone Free Credit For Blogging / My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.