Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo (2384 Views)

Complete Affiliate Marketing Training: $100/day With Clickbank, Warriorplus,... / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn / Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by Broel(m): 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Goodmorning guys.

Today, I will be talking about making money online doing affiliate marketing with Warriorplus, Clickbank and Jvzoo. Before I actually start explaining anything about this platforms, I want to put into you the right mindset and make this clear. When it comes to making money online a lot of people will preach and tell you that you can make $100 in 30mins once you jump start today or once you buy their course. Some will even say you can start making $10,000 today today. All crap cheesy

This is 99.9% of the time not true grin..

Even Most YouTubers will tell you same because they want you to watch their video to the end so they can earn revenue from their youtube ads

so If You are someone that came here expecting to see that, or expecting me to tell you lies, you can as well move to the next post because I am not a preacher...

Now, don't get me wrong making money online is 100% possible. As a matter of fact, I make more than $2000 monthly on an average from all my online businesses. So the truth is you can actually start making a minimum of $50 daily even as a beginner.

What most affiliate marketing expert and youtubers don't tell you is the exact methods they use in making this money and how long it took them to set it up and start getting results. Which is what you will soon discover.

So about Affiliate Marketing. Let me not assume that you already know what affiliate marketing is all about.

Affiliate marketing is simply promoting other people's products and getting a commission. That is just the simplest definition

Now their are alot of platforms that you can use in doing affiliate marketing but the best that i recommend are

CLICKBANK
WARRIORPLUS
JVZOO

it is free to register on jvzoo and warriorplus so if you are just getting started, I advise you focus on those two. All you have to do after registering on their site is to look for products to promote and request approval.

as soon as you are approved, you will be given your own affiliate link.

so this is where the main journey begin.

What most people do is just sprinkle their affiliate links everywhere and hope to make some sales and get commision. But they never do and they quit because maybe they must have heard from a youtuber that they will make $1000 after 3 days.

I cannot explain all the methods and everything you need to know here because this post will be too long...

So if you really want to go into this business fully. whatsapp 09070783430

The training is totally FREE for this week only.

UPDATE: This is no longer available for free

over 20 videos showing you everything step by step.

I am taking only 100 students.

Here is a screenshot of my first ever money money from warriorplus some years back so you see that even if you are just starting you can make same money as well.....

Re: How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by alsudaes1(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
I'm interested
Re: How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Broel:
Goodmorning guys.

Today, I will be talking about making money online doing affiliate marketing with Warriorplus, Clickbank and Jvzoo. Before I actually start explaining anything about this platforms, I want to put into you the right mindset and make this clear. When it comes to making money online a lot of people will preach and tell you that you can make $100 in 30mins once you jump start today or once you buy their course. Some will even say you can start making $10,000 today today. All crap cheesy

This is 99.9% of the time not true grin..

Even Most YouTubers will tell you same because they want you to watch their video to the end so they can earn revenue from their youtube ads

so If You are someone that came here expecting to see that, or expecting me to tell you lies, you can as well move to the next post because I am not a preacher...

Now, don't get me wrong making money online is 100% possible. As a matter of fact, I make more than $2000 monthly on an average from all my online businesses. So the truth is you can actually start making a minimum of $50 daily even as a beginner.

What most affiliate marketing expert and youtubers don't tell you is the exact methods they use in making this money and how long it took them to set it up and start getting results. Which is what you will soon discover.

So about Affiliate Marketing. Let me not assume that you already know what affiliate marketing is all about.

Affiliate marketing is simply promoting other people's products and getting a commission. That is just the simplest definition

Now their are alot of platforms that you can use in doing affiliate marketing but the best that i recommend are

CLICKBANK
WARRIORPLUS
JVZOO

it is free to register on jvzoo and warriorplus so if you are just getting started, I advise you focus on those two. All you have to do after registering on their site is to look for products to promote and request approval.

as soon as you are approved, you will be given your own affiliate link.

so this is where the main journey begin.

What most people do is just sprinkle their affiliate links everywhere and hope to make some sales and get commision. But they never do and they quit because maybe they must have heard from a youtuber that they will make $1000 after 3 days.

I cannot explain all the methods and everything you need to know here because this post will be too long...

So if you really want to go into this business fully. whatsapp 09070783430

The training is totally FREE for this week only.

over 20 videos showing you everything step by step.

I am taking only 100 students.

Here is a screenshot of my first ever money money from warriorplus some years back so you see that even if you are just starting you can make same money as well.....

Bruh good evening,
I also registered on warriorplus just recently and got approved to market bout 45 products but getting those links in the right place has been a challenge.

Please I just left you a message on WhatsApp
Do well to respond

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by Goalnaldo(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
I have clickbank and jvzoo account but have never earned a Kobo there. Please I'm very much interested. Here's my WhatsApp number 08130933504.
Re: How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by Layomiexclusive: 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Please this is my no 07030446925. I am interested in this.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by Broel(m): 12:19am On Oct 19, 2020
After so much request from you guys, i have created a free 2- part training video to show you th latest strategy i am using to make a minimum of $50 daily on warrior plus alone without spending a dime. I was gonna sell this training but i have decided to give out to a few persons like i always do with my new courses. so if you are interested just type INTERESTED and drop your email i would forward the link to the members area to you.... please once you get access to the members area, come back to drop a comment that you have received the training videos so others believe it's actually free
Layomiexclusive:
Please this is my no 07030446925. I am interested in this.
Re: How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by Broel(m): 12:26am On Oct 19, 2020
drop your email i will send you access to my new training video
Goalnaldo:
I have clickbank and jvzoo account but have never earned a Kobo there. Please I'm very much interested. Here's my WhatsApp number 08130933504.
Re: How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by waywardpikin: 12:34am On Oct 19, 2020
Re: How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by Broel(m): 1:01am On Oct 19, 2020
check your inbox i just sent it
waywardpikin:

Waywardpikin@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by waywardpikin: 1:17am On Oct 19, 2020
Broel:
check your inbox i just sent it

Alright. Kindly unquote my email now. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Guys I just got two warrior plus links. How do you promote your offers apart from Twitter? I'm thinking of hiring a guy on fiver to promote on his Pinterest. He's got large following. Do you think it's a good idea?
Re: How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by dsams: 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Se89066@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by GreatCracker(m): 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kweensavvy:
Guys I just got two warrior plus links. How do you promote your offers apart from Twitter? I'm thinking of hiring a guy on fiver to promote on his Pinterest. He's got large following. Do you think it's a good idea?
sent you a DM, let's have a private discussion
Re: How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
GreatCracker:
sent you a DM, let's have a private discussion

Hi, have you started already on warriorplus? Can you send an email to kweensavvy8@gmail.com instead? It appears I can not access the email connected to this site.
Re: How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by Demour(m): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2021
This is my email handsomestainz@gmail.com

Pls show me the way I can make something at of this, and I don't have a laptop, can I use my android phone to do it
Re: How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by ford101: 7:24am On May 24, 2021
Can I find a mentor in Abuja. asopada3@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by Bobogan65: 11:55am On May 24, 2021
kolawolebamidele24@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo by ablemanzy: 12:13pm On May 24, 2021
Am really interested sir. This is my email address ablemanzy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Binance P2P In Nigeria / "youwin" Succesful Candidates List For The 36 States And Fct / Montage Cable TV???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.