Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi (58667 Views)

Lagos State Govt Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley / Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today / Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by Elmander1983(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Just another one
ghettokid1:
They are not serious.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by Kwamecron(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Won fe se ka Funmi, mo logun mo ni qurani
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by EngrCHM(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by sahinrv(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Abu Abel ti settle e
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by ednut1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Oya nairaland marley go drop new song. Not guilty
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by DaRuud(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
ursullalinda:
Really?......So what about Funke and her husband ?.....They should be asked to apologise and be forgiven since it's same offence.......or am I missing something here?

Welcome to Nigeria where you punish someone for a crime committed and praise another for the same crime

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by LudaChriz(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Way to go!
Gbadamosi is our next Governor
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by TopeAlabi26: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Naira Marley�
Who acquitted him ?

Make 20k from 3k Easy in days..
Have you heard of Juice Box ?
It’s a referral matrix that needs you to refer 2 people and cash out with 20k LEGIT.

https: // chat. whatsapp. . com/F2HzUQToIuPIh4QeyI0EQf

Join the WhatsApp Group to Join a team that makes the referrals easy now!! (Remove the spaces in the link)
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by Makavelli25: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Onebottle:
Skreee papapapapa
Marlians come forward
The rest fvck off

Iyalaya anybody
Lmao
The belt gang wont like this

Ps- Makavelli25 am back from ban o,let celebrate with onebottle of schnaps
Haaaaa omo iwa mi mafo
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by kramer: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Is this not the same Gbadamosi that was contesting for Governor of Lagos? Hmmm, I hope there's no political ulterior motive here
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by Kellie069(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Oshey Mr Persecutor of the galaxy. Come and convict them na
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by JVector: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
..... But what's good for the goose, is good for the gander
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by mozona(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
well if it is true...

i guess some leg long pass some leg!
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by Qoko: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
That's better cos the same charges does affected the whole crowd there and it was not stated in the rules, policy and bills supporting social distancing and lockdown to arrest the owner of estate for same
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by succri(m): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
But if I throw a party with over 25 ppl in attendant and put it on the grams .... do I also get a state pardon , where them suppose uphold the law they showed how failed the system is .... I happen to be love funke movies , she is hard working , love every one that was arraigned except maybe eniola badmus, she makes silly movies ...
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by jericco1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mumu people angry
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by adelaja70(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
IlovePMB:
Money has changed hands. Padi Padi things
No be money matter Abeg... They were invited, they are not the host. Only Funke and her husband deserve to be punished.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by joefelin2345: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/breaking-lagos-withdraws-charges-against-naira-marley-gbadamosi/
They are making Mr Gbadamosi more popular. He should let people feel his impact now and not 2023. Thank you.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by Smug4real(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Money don change hands... Chai
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by Unekwunice: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
The fear of Marlians
ogalee04:
Nice one
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
thunder74:
The government is afraid that the so called Regulation may be struck out by the court if the learned SAN challenged its legality.

Read the beautiful article below to further understand why the government was afraid of going ahead with the arraignment.

Lawyers are one of the reasons our society has remained stagnant. This hungry man is looking for who to hire him so he goes there to quote law.
Useless thing. Is there law in nigeria?
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by SmartyPants(m): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
thunder74:
The government is afraid that the so called Regulation may be struck out by the court if the learned SAN challenged its legality.

Read the beautiful article below to further understand why the government was afraid of going ahead with the arraignment.

there is a defect in this argument. I will be back later.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
ursullalinda:
Really?......So what about Funke and her husband ?.....They should be asked to apologise and be forgiven since it's same offence.......or am I missing something here?
Na them host the show na.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by annisy(f): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
This guy called kobo Marley Abi na naira Marley na cat with 9lifes
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by bendazum: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
ursullalinda:

That's it. They were the host, thus the figure head.

Maybe they should shelve the community service for them.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by Khayceeofficial(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
thunder74:

Who read this?
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by Olaiya26: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Marley got saved cause of gbadamosi, all thanks to Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
They are not serious.

quick summary grin
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by HRMK: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
it simply means others that attended the party are to be freed!i blv this is bcs gbadamosi was involved!this looks more like #pleabargaining to me!!
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by Ishilove: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Simple instructions that are for their own good, they can't follow. They are ALL idiots.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi by Ishilove: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
SmartyPants:

there is a defect in this argument. I will be back later.
Smarty pants grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos / Veteran Actor, Sam Obiago Is Dead. / Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.