Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,838 members, 7,838,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Best Forex Broker For A Beginner - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Forex Broker For A Beginner (11068 Views)

Best Forex Broker For Nigerians / Top 5 Best Forex Brokers In Nigeria 2021 / Who Is The Best FOREX Broker For Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Forex Broker For A Beginner by oweniwe(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
SilentVboy:
My bro, in Forex we keep learning every time. Am still on it but on break for now due to faulty laptop.
I will resume when I get a new laptop.

Demo Trading since April 2020 .. haba

I have been demo trading on hot forex for 2 months.

Seems they have specific days when they close all open trades and if your open trades are running loss, all your money don waka be that.

I can't try that with real funds
Re: Best Forex Broker For A Beginner by SilentVboy: 6:30am On Jun 11, 2021
oweniwe:

Demo Trading since April 2020 .. haba

I have been demo trading on hot forex for 2 months.

Seems they have specific days when they close all open trades and if your open trades are running loss, all your money don waka be that.

I can't try that with real funds
Bro some have been demo trading since 2015. Forex trading is not simple the way u hear some go on radio and paint it. Some of them use those seminars to regain their lost money.
Some, after demo trading for some months, then go live. But after they lose, they go back to demo trading and learn more. Forex is wide. It's also about learning techniques.
Re: Best Forex Broker For A Beginner by michelKalib(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
There is a thousand of forex broker. All are good? Obviously not. You have to start with the best forex broker who are regulated and offering good service. Some brokers offer no deposit bonus and welcome deposit bonus. Just check broker reviews before starting.
Re: Best Forex Broker For A Beginner by ILoveLight: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
SilentVboy:
Bro some have been demo trading since 2015. Forex trading is not simple the way u hear some go on radio and paint it. Some of them use those seminars to regain their lost money.
Some, after demo trading for some months, then go live. But after they lose, they go back to demo trading and learn more. Forex is wide. It's also about learning techniques.

TigerWit Africa allows you to trade Forex and even Stocks CFDs easily via the most transparent trading platform powered by blockchain. Being powered by blockchain, it can not be manipulated by the brokers, so you have no need to worry about losing your trades due to manipulations from brokers.

You can start trading with as low as $50

Yes! You can learn how to trade Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Gold, Stocks CFDs and more for free. All you need to do is to sign up for an account with them and you'd be granted premium access to their Trading Academy for free.
Both existing forex traders and new traders are welcome. You also get to enjoy the COPY TRADE instrument, that's if you're still learning how to trade or don't have time to trade. And it is 80/20 profit sharing formula. You get 80%, the master trader gets 20%

To get started for free in minutes, DM me
Re: Best Forex Broker For A Beginner by smeag0l(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Exness is the best. Take this to the bank as it is coming from someone who has trued different brokers and is currently using 5 of them
Re: Best Forex Broker For A Beginner by Innomama7(m): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2021
Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free. When you sign up with my link and specify my username, @innomama as the referrer, you can get NGN 500.00 free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/LkK7
Re: Best Forex Broker For A Beginner by XcepXlargeGlory: 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Please, what's your telegram handle?

Sylar111:

Download telegram... but let's c what i can do for u....but i must warn you trading is not easy and i'm a very busy person.. so u have to be patient
Re: Best Forex Broker For A Beginner by Sylar111: 6:35am On Aug 07, 2022
XcepXlargeGlory:
Please, what's your telegram handle?

Dinjarin21
Re: Best Forex Broker For A Beginner by Theophinio(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
achicares:

Using a bank account games 24 hours, that is you withdraw today, you get it the following day.

I make withdrawal every friday, get it on monday.

Hi boss

How's the spread on hotforex
Re: Best Forex Broker For A Beginner by Theophinio(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
smeag0l:
Exness is the best. Take this to the bank as it is coming from someone who has trued different brokers and is currently using 5 of them

Exness is very good though

But I ran away from them recently

I won't recommend a market maker broker

I will always prefer an stp/ecn broker

Not a broker that trade against their clients for profit
Re: Best Forex Broker For A Beginner by Capitist(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2023
Want to share a good platform in dubai that is Capitist Market.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ordinary And Preference Shares! What Is The Difference? / Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response / What Happens To My Bank Phb Shares?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.