Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Will Write Or Rewrite Your Articles For You - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Will Write Or Rewrite Your Articles For You (739 Views)

I Write Or Rewrite Articles At A Very Good Price. / I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You / I Will Write Or Rewrite Your Articles For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Write Or Rewrite Your Articles For You by Godmother(f): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hi,

I'm an article writer with a few years' experience under my belt. I write on just about any niche, but my strong areas are health, relationship, beauty, and lifestyle.

I can craft a 100% original and plagiarism-free article for you in no time.

Here are my going rates:

- New Article - N1.50 per word
- Article rewrite - N1 (that's 70kobo per words)
- Seo-optimized article (N2 per word)
- Keyword research+SEO-optimized article (N800 + N2 per word)

Articles can be delivered in recorded time.

Here's my contact

0802 739 5990 (WhatsApp)
0706 233 3081

I look forward to writing your articles!
Re: I Will Write Or Rewrite Your Articles For You by Godmother(f): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Still on
Re: I Will Write Or Rewrite Your Articles For You by Doyin400l(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Godmother:
Hi,

I'm an article writer with a few years' experience under my belt. I write on just about any niche, by my strong areas are health, relationship, beauty and lifestyle.

I can craft a 100% original and plagiarism-free article for you in no time.

Here are my going rates:

- New Article - N1 per word
- Article rewrite - N0.70 (that's 70kobo per words)
- Seo-optimized article (N1.50 per word)
- Keyword research+ seo-optimized article (N800 + N1.50 per word)

Articles can be delivered in recorded time.

Here's my contact

0802 739 5990 (WhatsApp)
0706 233 3081

I look forward to writing your articles!

Are you good in writing??

Due to my paid employment, I don't t have time to write by myself.

I want a freelance writer for a new blog.

I'll provide you with the draft.

Can you?
Re: I Will Write Or Rewrite Your Articles For You by Godmother(f): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Doyin400l:

Are you good in writing??

Due to my paid employment, I don't t have time to write by myself.

I want a freelance writer for a new blog.

I'll provide you with the draft.

Can you?

Yes, I can. I'll be more than glad to provide content for your new blog. What's your niche?
Re: I Will Write Or Rewrite Your Articles For You by Doyin400l(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Godmother:

Yes, I can. I'll be more than glad to provide content for your new blog. What's your niche?

Tech review and digital marketing
Re: I Will Write Or Rewrite Your Articles For You by Godmother(f): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2020
Doyin400l:

Tech review and digital marketing

OK good. I just finished a course on digital marketing (email marketing and content marketing to be precise).

Tech review is also an easy-to-write field. When would you like me to start?
Re: I Will Write Or Rewrite Your Articles For You by Doyin400l(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Godmother:

OK good. I just finished a course on digital marketing (email marketing and content marketing to be precise).

Tech review is also an easy-to-write field. When would you like me to start?

This week. The blog is up already.

I'll give you content, you'll just rewrite to pass plagiarism.

A single post is between 1500 - 2500 words

If you're reliable, you'll be the permanent writer.

For more information, you chat me on Whatsapp +1 267 540 3292
Re: I Will Write Or Rewrite Your Articles For You by Godmother(f): 8:50am On May 14, 2020
Still on.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Pay You For Your Comments / Fascinating Nollywood Scripts / Arricle Writter And Web Designer Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.