Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire (67713 Views)

Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) / Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ / Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Urchman200: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:
he is back on twitter again with his wahala
is only stupid people that can support a stupid government (imam of peace).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Bigleaf1006: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Vade1:
Haaa this country ehn, I'm just speechless, when ppu never contribute billions, accountant general office no burn o, na now wey billions don role in , na that time office come burn, I tire for this country mata

Who told u it's because of the covid-19 donations they are burning the place. That's chicken change to those guys nah and besides that money is to hot to be touched because all eyes dey am.

Bro there's a more bigger meat wey don miss for pot cool
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by engrcos001(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
We are still dumbfounded until we are address on what is missing
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by lookingfly: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Abfinest007:
so what funke did was good is that what u are saying
no mind that selfish idi.ot!
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by 2016v2017: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Vade1:
Haaa this country ehn, I'm just speechless, when ppu never contribute billions, accountant general office no burn o, na now wey billions don role in , na that time office come burn, I tire for this country mata
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Who told u it's because of the covid-19 donations they are burning the place. That's chicken change to those guys nah and besides that money is to hot to be touched because all eyes dey am.

Bro there's a more bigger meat wey don miss for pot cool

Hmm na wa o
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by ello29(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Na dey way for 9ja! We don kno b4 e happen we no b foool lolololol cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by chubinwa(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wondering how Jesus got problem. but he is right sha on the trickery act of the govt
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Wettoid123: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Burna boy it means you are not updated at all, did anybody report funke? Stop fooling urself abeg!
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Hoodbilonia: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Burna boy pimples na boil
Inyama
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by deepwater(f): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
StupidVoters:
Pre-Covid era, i dont pay attention to a certain moniker "Hungerbad" here on nairaland because i think he choose a funny name for himself. Na today I know say hunger bad truly. A certain handsome fresh looking guy in my area who has never beg me nor anybody in the neighborhood for assistance as far as I know, came knocking on my door, I was alone inside my apartment Not feeling to see anyone. I got up to check who was at the door through the tiny door camera only to be amazed by my special visitor. I opened the door with enthusiasm only to see the guy postrating begging me that he hasn't eat anything since yesterday morning, I rushed to the kitchen to prepare a meal together with his assistance. When he ate to satisfaction. I told him to wait till afternoon to have lunch. The guy over prayed for me. He just left.

NB. I'm managing myself not that I have big money somewhere but I was delighted to help this younger "brother". My people, don't turn anybody away requesting for your help at the moment because hunger bad. Do anything within your capacity ( if you have) to help. I beg you in the name of God.

I'm sure Covid won't erase us (Africans) because we are fighter, I'm not sure if hunger won't , because no one is immune to it.

Hungerbad had passed on

cry
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Adiosodiq: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
This people be like use the same trick.... With different tactics on us the poor..
God go judge them with their life....
The way this thing they pain me bah,?
Cus if everything happen finish na the poor masses dey suffer am.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by bjbjbj: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
I remember during my NYSC day in NACA. Na we put fire for Oga office with his help
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
consequence of the stay at home order.

no one came to work, so its easy for bad people to burn the place, offices that house the nations assets are not safe, when everyone is forced to rot at home.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by TruthSpeaker: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
CRIMINALS AT WORK, TRYING TO DESTROY EVIDENCE. IF ONLY CORONAVIRUS COULD DO JUSTICE, PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOULDN’T MAKE THE FIGHT. NIGERIA IS A REAL JOKE.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by membranus: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
abbey621:

Listen to words in his song and his outrage sometimes on social media, this is what smart people do. You lead protests against the Authoritarian Buhari and get locked up or shot. All for what? Bunch of people that won't fight for you when you're locked up? Same people that would even say you deserved it? Same people that would still call you sell out when you've given blood & sweat? Let's face it, nobody wants to die for Nigeria, even the ones that do stronghead like Sowore have had their brains reformatted with serious torture and abuse.....May God help us!

I find no substantial wisdom in his songs unlike Fela.

He has nothing valuable to offer the youths of this country, let him just continue to flex with his money and keep his mouth shut when it comes to serious matter.

As for the revolution, it is coming soon, when we are not expecting it.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by ELITE12(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
ValCon888:
I beg disagree.
Nobody reported Funke or JJC. They were the ones who reported themselves when they post everything they do on social media.

Okay how about the second point he made
as we dey see our leaders do unscrupulous activities we see on di media
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Fortune109: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Vulcan24:
how did funke matter depicts attitudes of Nigerians towards leaders or leaders irresponsibilities

this dude is just high on drugs and lack any reasonable arguement or contribution to issues

even if we suspect and prejudice the fire incidence to be foul play, does that gave him an override to mock his fellow country men as such

after all this same common nigerian made u who u are today and u berth successes here.

the fire is an act and feature of an irresponsible govt but no person should ascribe the failure of such to the citizens who are oppressed and put in precarious situation to decide btw the devil and the sea

He is still right in a way...that the energy an average Twitter guy used to call out Funke for her wrong doing over a far lesser crime would have been more useful against corrupt politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
spot on!...yet some irredeemable simpletons still defend these hardened criminals/ irresponsible, self serving rulers!

....shameless rulers and followers!
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by bendazum: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
yanabasee:

Was about asking who his father is..... Because I have a very strong believe that he was fathered by Fela Kuti

Ask his ma.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Angelfrost(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
ebuk4real:
grin

Won't be surprised if they tell us that it's the corona virus pandemic that entered the office wires and caused the fire..

Useless people...

That's quite possible na... Is it not the same country where reptiles and primates are swallowing billions worth of naira notes??!...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Kendroid: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Abfinest007:
so what funke did was good is that what u are saying
No, but how far about the crowd that tried her in court?
What they did is it 'gooder?'
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by abbey621(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
membranus:

I find no substantial wisdom in his songs unlike Fela.

He has nothing valuable to offer the youths of this country, let him just continue to flex with his money and keep his mouth shut when it comes to serious matter.

As for the revolution, it is coming soon, when we are not expecting it.

It took Fela 10 years to release songs that actually made sense, even then it took years after his death for people to truly notice his talents so I'm not surpirsed you feel this way about Burna... .Keep waiting for that revolution tho, perhaps pigs will fly one day grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Burna boy is now a satanist. there is no way you will not disrespect Jesus when you can get to the pinnacle of the career that he has.
Nothing pass Jesus
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Being001:
Abeg make person request for my account details

Hunger dey

Abeg write your details here

I wan test one new software like that
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by watchindelta(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yeah Nigerians deserve suffering. Because how can person wey never eat well because of the same politicians way made them they suffer! Instead of fighting the politicians they are fighting their selves. Insulting each others parents everyday because of the same politicians. If who now feel say fighting for does politicians will make the country good who now just they fool who now mumu selves! Very yeye citizens
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Being001: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
CalvinGaye:

Abeg write your details here

I wan test one new software like that

Lol bros serious now. Hunger dey
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stallion93:
Shame is a vital quality of every Healthy human being, Shame helps us to regret wrongdoings and be better persons. What keeps a Madman mad is the Absolute lack of shame. Nigeria and it’s Politicians are Shameless, if the whole world like, let them come and mock Nigeria, we are insensate to Shame and so We can never repent.
I curse the day I was Born Nigerian cry

Ok. After cursing the day you were born a Nigerian, what next?
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by AFONJACOW(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Crack head... Ugly baboon
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by zraamaam: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding / Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" / Victoria Kimani Slams Tiwa Savage For Showing Off Her New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.