Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

WEIGHT LOSS: Let's Burn That Fat In 4 Weeks (Belly, Arm And General Body Fat) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / WEIGHT LOSS: Let's Burn That Fat In 4 Weeks (Belly, Arm And General Body Fat) (772 Views)

IF You Don't Cook With These OIL, Don't Think You Will Reduce That Fat Belly! / Are You Ready To Burn That Stubborn Fat? GET IN HERE. / Body Fat Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WEIGHT LOSS: Let's Burn That Fat In 4 Weeks (Belly, Arm And General Body Fat) by Mydockay: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Would you love to lose belly fat, arm fat, or general body fat??

To lose weight while eating your favourite Nigerian meals??

What about losing weight without stepping into a gym

Let's Go...

7 THINGS I DID TO BURN BELLY FAT WHILE LOSING OVER 35KG EFFORTLESSLY

Belly fat is one of the most difficult problem areas to solve as regards weight loss.

… especially when you have had a lifetime of bad eating habits.

I have met a lot of people who the only problem they have is their belly.

Even though you cannot exclusively target belly fat without losing weight in other parts of the body, there are things you can do to help you burn belly fat.

Here are some of the things I did to ensure that I dealt with belly fat as I was losing weight in other parts of the body.

✅ Detox water first thing in the morning. This helps to boost your metabolism for fat burning. Plus the ingredients (lemon and ginger) are known to target belly fat.

✅ Cut out complex carbs and sugars (including fruits). Carbs and sugars including fructose are the main causes of belly fat. The only carbs I take are in veggies.

Eat enough fibre rich veggies as can fit into your daily carb allowance.

✅ Eat enough protein. Protein keeps you full and helps to control your appetite. It also builds muscles and repairs cell tissues. Eating enough protein in my meals helped me lose lots of weight (over 35kgs) without having any saggy skin.

✅ Eat more medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) fats. They are the most satiating type of fat and they help you burn more calories. You can get that in coconut oil. Besides soups, I cook most of my meals and fry with coconut oil.

✅ Introduce intermittent fasting. I can't even preach this enough. This was the biggest deal breaker for me.

✅ Get moving. Exercise boosts your metabolism for fat burning and also increases the rate at which your body burns calories even while at rest. It also helps tone your body.

The more active you are, the more fat you will burn while you are at rest. Even if you can't do intense exercises, take long walks, move around, go on errands yourself and just generally be active.

If you hate walking, we can't even be friends. Lol.. I walk a lot, and it helps me a great deal.

✅ Lastly, drink enough water. Water generally detox and flushes the system and makes fat burning a lot easier.

If you would like to get started with your body transformation immediately, then I would like to specially invite you to the body transformation challenge starting on Monday, the 13th of April 2020.

Imagine what you can achieve if I hold you by the hands and guide you to follow the exact same program I used to lose over 35kgs and have kept it off completely.

✅ Easy to follow meal plan
✅ Burn fat eating low-carb Nigerian foods
✅ Force the body to burn fat naturally
❌ No need for slimming teas and pills

❌ No special or expensive products required

I didn’t just lose the weight, my life completely changed for good.

In the BODY TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE, I will provide you with the exact blueprint I used to achieve these amazing results while providing you with the right mentorship you need to stay motivated and committed to the program.

We start on Monday… The 13th of April

Here's what you'll get when you join the challenge starting on Monday:
✅ Easy To Follow Meal Plan

✅ Over 35 easy-to-prepare fat burning Nigerian recipes

✅ Shopping list with affordable items already available in your local market

✅ An easy to follow progressive intermittent fasting plan

✅ Private support and accountability group with me and other coaches to guide and support you in this journey

✅ Secret belly detox formula and lots of other amazing bonuses to help you get faster result.

So what are you waiting for?

I’m Your Dockay and I looking forward to seeing you on the inside!

Drop Your Number and I will add you up

1 Like

Re: WEIGHT LOSS: Let's Burn That Fat In 4 Weeks (Belly, Arm And General Body Fat) by Citytrend: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2020
Ok
Re: WEIGHT LOSS: Let's Burn That Fat In 4 Weeks (Belly, Arm And General Body Fat) by Sydneysheldon: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: WEIGHT LOSS: Let's Burn That Fat In 4 Weeks (Belly, Arm And General Body Fat) by mamachops(f): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
08109417060... WhatsApp only...

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of African Salad Abacha / What Is Ur Worst Combination Of Food / Do You Drink Wine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.