Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes (2930 Views)

Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin Review, Features & Updates / INFINIX XOS 5.5 - Everything You Need To Know! / Infinix XOS 4 Honey Bee: A Self Thinking OS With 12 New Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by Ayebaeapretai(f): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hello every one,

As promised I am here with the small elaborated review of one f the amazing features of new XOS 6 Dolphin.

Any Visual Changes?

Home screen – App drawer – Main settings menu

Though if you pull the notifications drawer down, you will notice that the quick toggle icons have taken a different look and shapes.

First is that the overall background of the notifications toggle menu has been changed from dark (black) to light (white), though this can be changed when you switch to dark mode.

And even the quick setting toggle icons themselves, are way larger and have this green accent colour when you tap on them or have them enabled.

So aside from the notifications quick setting toggles, there is nowhere else that I can say, that Infinix has made any visual or cosmetic changes, on the new XOS 6 Dolphin UI.

The home-screen seems to be the same from the last version, including areas such as your app drawer, main settings menu options, etc.

I will be sharing a detailed review of all the features above. Follow the topic for more updates.

Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by Smallbaby(f): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2020
Cool, can you show us how the dark mode works ?
Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by Karex81(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Very ugly and lagging ui,
After 3month of use you will be seeing system ui stop working, Facebook stop working etc. If you use oneui, oxygen os,emui even miui you will never come back to xos.

10 Likes

Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by MrBONE2(m): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Karex81:
After 3month of use you will be seeing system ui stop working, Facebook stop working etc. If you use oneui you will never come back to xos.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by okorojoe(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Not bad. But forget about getting updates on this UI grin
It'll remain the same till they release XOS 7 cheesy
Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by Ayebaeapretai(f): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Karex81:
After 3month of use you will be seeing system ui stop working, Facebook stop working etc. If you use oneui, oxygen os,emui even miui you will never come back to xos.
Have you used the device ? If no all you are peddling here is falsehood my boy
Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by Ayebaeapretai(f): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
okorojoe:
Xos gets regular updates, its not a systrem update.cheers
Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by Karex81(m): 1:56am On Apr 11, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:
Have you used the device ? If no all you are peddling here is falsehood my boy
STFU transsion marketer i have been observing you, if you can't dispute my fact go and hug transformer

6 Likes

Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2020
Karex81:

STFU transsion marketer i have been observing you, if you can't dispute my fact go and hug transformer
You havent answered my question oga, Have you used the phone ? How did you come to your conclusion ? If you dont have answers to the above then you should be quiet thats if you have any sense of decency.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by awoo47: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2020
okorojoe:
my note 5 got Android 10 ahead of many xiaomi devices including mi a3 dat is android one sef tongue
Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by Karex81(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:
You havent answered my question oga, Have you used the phone ? How did you come to your conclusion ? If you dont have answers to the above then you should be quiet thats if you have any sense of decency.
Phone that's not yet out are you that stupid. I have used hot 8, hot7, hox 6x, note 4,note 6. What I'm telling you is from experience. Infinix is trash.

4 Likes

Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by StrongandMighty: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Karex81:

Phone that's not yet out are you that stupid. I have used hot 8, hot7, hox 6x, note 4,note 6. What I'm telling you is from experience. Infinix is trash.

so??
Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by Karex81(m): 1:47am On Apr 14, 2020
StrongandMighty:

so??
The ui is trash dimwit
Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by geolekan(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2020
Still no system wide dark mode

Rubbish
Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by okorojoe(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
awoo47:
my note 5 got Android 10 ahead of many xiaomi devices including mi a3 dat is android one sef tongue
They kept rolling it back on the mi A3(third time now)
Still doesn't make infinix better grin

3 Likes

Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by awoo47: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
okorojoe:

They kept rolling it back on the mi A3(third time now)
Still doesn't make infinix better grin
i use xiaomi currently but still sympathetic to infinix because dere phones last, my dad own is almost 5yrs i used 1 too fr 3yrs...
Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Karex81:

You are shifting goal posts Mr,

S5 Pro is out and I have one so

Have you used the Infinix S5 Pro ?

Yes or No

Don't just come here and tell lies

2 Likes

Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by Karex81(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:

Yes or No

Obviously you are thier marketer, i won't argue with you anymore. Peace out ✌️✌️

1 Like

Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by okorojoe(m): 12:15am On Apr 16, 2020
awoo47:
i use xiaomi currently but still sympathetic to infinix because dere phones last, my dad own is almost 5yrs i used 1 too fr 3yrs...
And they'll be stuck with no OS update grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by Ayebaeapretai(f): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Karex81:

Obviously you are thier marketer, i won't argue with you anymore. Peace out ✌️✌️
Have you used the phone or not ? Stay true like a man and defend your lies bro
Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by drjprince: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:

Yes or No

infinix is trashy and useless when did that be become a lie

2 Likes

Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by Ayebaeapretai(f): 6:55am On Apr 18, 2020
drjprince:
infinix is trashy and useless when did that be become a lie
Comphrending the subject of discuss wont hurt ! you are leaping before looking once again grin grin

Abi you don forget reply your new alternate moniker again
Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by drjprince: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:
Comphrending the subject of discuss wont hurt ! you are leaping before looking once again grin grin

Abi you don forget reply your new alternate moniker again
madam shut your hole and face what I told you.. there is nothing like alternate moniker

Of course that the only lame excuse you have for a mediocre company

1 Like

Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by cbrezy(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Karex81:

Stup!d transsion UI grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes by Ayebaeapretai(f): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2020
drjprince:
madam shut your hole and face what I told you.. there is nothing like alternate moniker

Of course that the only lame excuse you have for a mediocre company
Comphrending the subject of discuss wont hurt ! you are leaping before looking once again

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Seen This On Their Phone / Microsoft Lumia 640 Review, Price And Spec / How To Activate Mtn 500mb For N25 Night Plan (new Confirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.