Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Please I Need Urgent Advice. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Urgent Advice. (551 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis O / I Need Urgent Help For Treatment If Apollo / Urgent Advice For Someone Who Had Tears During Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Advice. by teamforeveryoun: 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Please, I honestly need advice so I don't make a wrong decision.

Am married. No job. Partner is struggling financially. Two kids on ground.

I am pregnant and am thinking if I should terminate.

Its still very early but am at a loss.

Already am so sick, can't even manage caring for the kids, and normally the sickness is constant until the baby comes, I have no other person to help with chores and the kids and partner is mostly out.
Financially, the struggle is so much, hoping we won't be kicked out soon and now am pregnant.
Is it wise in a country as this to keep this baby?
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice. by emilomona(m): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hmm! Am in ur shoes trust me. Am encouraging my wife to leave it but she hell bent on taking it out.

God is at work, if only u can encourage ur self and let it be.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice. by chatinent: 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
You have no right to take life not even because it's in your stomach. All I can say.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice. by Coolabbie: 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
I have nothing nice to say so I won't say anything.

Op, God help you to come out of this.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice. by Abfinest007(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
u can't keep giving birth to children when u don't have d resources to take care of them.is better u flush it out
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice. by FredLum: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
That unborn child will bring you good luck.
Trust me.
Talking from experience.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice. by Bluezy13(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
I visited one of the orphanages today.

And I left with a conclusion:
"If you can't take care of a baby, abort it.
If you're against abortion, don't get pregnant"

No matter your decision, don't bring a child into this world to constitute nuisance to himself/herself and the society.
Don't put the innocent child in a mess.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice. by teamforeveryoun: 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hmmmm,,,,,,thank you all.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice. by Bluezy13(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
FredLum:
That unborn child will bring you good luck.
Trust me.
Talking from experience.

So other children did not bring her good luck, it must be the one at stake that will bring her good luck, abi
Same lies we were that we were the leaders of tomorrow...which is today.

Since the unborn child will bring good luck, what stops you from taking over this wailing lady's responsibilities so that you can share from the good luck too
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice. by Bluezy13(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
chatinent:
You have no right to take life not even because it's in your stomach. All I can say.

It is better to take a life while in the stomach than it is to bring the child into the world to suffer.
The poor baby has no right to suffer.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice. by teamforeveryoun: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bluezy13:

So other children did not bring her good luck, it must be the one at stake that will bring her good luck, abi

Since the unborn child will bring good luck, what stops you from taking over this wailing lady's responsibilities so that you can share from the good luck too

Please Bluezy13, easy, please. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, I appreciate your candid advice, believe me but also let every other person express themselves, these opinions might also help others not just me going through same dilemma.

In marriage, its not easy to just DON'T GET PREGNANT, its marriage, even when there is conflict sometimes you have to give in to your partners wants. Not saying prevention was not an option but "shit happens".

Am really trying to analyse it, if things were financially balanced, would I be at a cross roads concerning this?
The finance would be there to cover both domestic help and bed rest.
Many married people are presently out there now who are going through same problem, I have two - that's actually not much but the whole thing is sticky now being a one person funded marriage.

I appreciate everyone's opinion. Thank you.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice. by Bluezy13(m): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
teamforeveryoun:

Please Bluezy13, easy, please. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, I appreciate your candid advice, believe me but also let every other person express themselves, these opinions might also help others not just me going through same dilemma.

In marriage, its not easy to just DON'T GET PREGNANT, its marriage, even when there is conflict sometimes you have to give in to your partners wants. Not saying prevention was not an option but "shit happens".

Am really trying to analyse it, if things were financially balanced, would I be at a cross roads concerning this?
The finance would be there to cover both domestic help and bed rest.
Many married people are presently out there now who are going through same problem, I have two - that's actually not much but the whole thing is sticky now being a one person funded marriage.

I appreciate everyone's opinion. Thank you.

Yeah right...
Shit happens...
Take a look at some children in the streets, have you imagined their agony, have you imagined their parents who brought them into this world ??
Have you visited the orphanages ??
I am asserting from experience...yes, I grew up in the street... Imagine a situation whereby after managing to go to school even when I'm owing common broom, premier soap and tissue paper (since it was a community school) during dismissal when everybody would be happy for the bell, I would be sad because although I was hungry, I was unhappy going home because there is no food at home...not even garri to drink.
An average child in the street both under parents and wanderers, he is always hungry... anything edible will go into the mouth, from unripe mangoes, pawpaw etc to asslicking neighbours just to get a crumb of bread.
Theft will be his only resolution.
You see people stealing, it is mainly because of the Ill fate they have from their irresponsible parents.
Yes, I would steal anything...even a garri just to drink because I couldn't help myself as a child...neither could those who brought me into this world.
Luckily I'm very well to do now such that I can't believe I was once that child.

I am aware my opinion is too condescending but I didn't intend to cast ardent opprobrium.
Like someone said up there that he had nothing nice to say therefore he wouldn't say anything. I intended to behave like him but something made me air my opinion.
It really hurts me seeing an innocent child suffer and when I perceive the likelihood of such occurrence from a parent, I find it difficult withholding my disdain. I can't be quite when I know that I child would go through what I have passed through or even worse.
I may not be good at comforting people like others above me, but I still maintain that if you can't take care of that baby, get rid of it. At least pity the child.

I have typed a lot already.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice. by FredLum: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bluezy13:

You are entitled to your own opinion.
@teamforeveryoun

I strongly advise against an abortion, have you considered the risks invlolved?

Get on your knees and pray to God, I believe HE will give you guidance.
Situations can change, ONLY GOD knows tomorrow.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice. by Bluezy13(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
FredLum:

You are entitled to your own opinion.

Okay.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice. by teamforeveryoun: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
I have decided I don't want to go ahead with this pregnancy.

Please, any useful advice of how to terminate? Its still 8 weeks.

Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice. by xdunamis(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Eyaaa, with the situation you just described, you will be more worried when the child arrives. I do not support abortion though, but the decision has to be from the head not from the heart.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice. by teamforeveryoun: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
That's why am deciding to end it now.

Any useful information on how to go about it will be appreciated.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice. by Modupetemmy1(f): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
teamforeveryoun:
That's why am deciding to end it now.

Any useful information on how to go about it will be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Sitting On A Keg Of Gun Powder. / COVID-19: Stay At Home If You Love Yourself – Adeboye / President Questions Coronavirus Test Kits As Pawpaw, Goat Samples Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.