Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Corper Donated March Allawee To The Ondo State Government - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Donated March Allawee To The Ondo State Government (603 Views)

I Donate My Allawee To Orphans Because I Lost My Parents At A Young Age - Corper / Senate Approves Nysc Allawee To Be 33,000 / River State Govt Approves Payment Of Corpers And Increases Allawee To Six Digits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Donated March Allawee To The Ondo State Government by SMNaija: 12:24am On Apr 09, 2020
Corper donated March allawee: An NYSC member who is currently serving in Akure donated his March allowance to the government of Ondo state.

The donation was made by Israel Arogbonla, and the aim was to support the fight against the ongoing global coronavirus pandemic.

The donation was warmly received by the executive governor of the state; Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN.

The governor further expresses his gratitude to the corp member for showing concern and care for fellow Nigerians.

https://smnaija.ng/latest/corper-donated-march-allawee-to-the-ondo-state-government/

Re: Corper Donated March Allawee To The Ondo State Government by Kingpee2(m): 3:28am On Apr 09, 2020
For what precisely?
Re: Corper Donated March Allawee To The Ondo State Government by Tolulopefinest(m): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2020
He's not smart.
Re: Corper Donated March Allawee To The Ondo State Government by SMNaija: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tolulopefinest:
He's not smart.
grin grin
Re: Corper Donated March Allawee To The Ondo State Government by Swealy: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Baba this style don cast nothing for you ���
Re: Corper Donated March Allawee To The Ondo State Government by TheMainMan: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
I'm not going to teach people how to spend der money and it is a nice gesture... but i feel that could have been used more judiciously...

out of the 33k... Get a bag of rice for like 22k... if it tomato paste or groundnut oil the rest can buy... get them and identify some under-privileged people in your street and share it among them even if it's just 10people... the satisfaction and the happiness on der face and the lot of prayer you will receive will go a long way and this little kind gesture will be more valued by GOD and you will generally be more fulfilled than this coz it got to the people that really needed it...

just stating my opinion...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What NO ONE Tells You After NYSC! / Batch B 2020 / Two Corpers Taking Garri And Indomie.(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.