Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,575 members, 7,850,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

A Mature Lady For A Friendship. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Mature Lady For A Friendship. (246 Views)

Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Mature Lady For A Friendship. by LordJohn2020: 12:51am On Apr 09, 2020
I have been a member of this forum for over 10 years. I find it entertaining, informative and inspiring. I had to create this moniker for this purpose for obvious reasons.
Call me John. I'm in my late 40's and based in Ibadan, Oyo state.. I'm in a very complicated marriage details of which I can not explain here.
Please I need mature women above 40 years for friendship, preferably online. Someone I can talk to and share my experience with so that I don't go insane with what's happening to me. Someone whom I can chat with to release my emotions.
You may be single, divorced or even married. This is not about dating or extramarital affairs, but just someone to talk to at this lonely period of my life.
You can reach me on whatsapp on 08026488284.
Thanks
Re: A Mature Lady For A Friendship. by Ladylite: 12:55am On Apr 09, 2020
LordJohn2020:
I have been a member of this forum for over 10 years. I find it entertaining, informative and inspiring. I had to create this moniker for this purpose for obvious reasons.
Call me John. I'm in my late 40's and based in Ibadan, Oyo state.. I'm in a very complicated marriage details of which I can not explain here.
Please I need mature women above 40 years for friendship, preferably online. Someone I can talk to and share my experience with so that I don't go insane with what's happening to me. Someone whom I can chat with to release my emotions.
You may be single, divorced or even married. This is not about dating or extramarital affairs, but just someone to talk to at this lonely period of my life.
You can reach me on whatsapp on 08026488284.
Thanks

For forty years, how are u still lonely?

(1) (Reply)

Relationship/marriage Wonder / Need A Future Partner / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.