Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History (1348 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot / Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time / Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by cyrilamx(m): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2020
When it comes to lifting high above the ground to head in a goal, its Cristiano Ronaldo you should give the credits to.

There are good headers like Gerard pique, Sergio Ramos, Van Dijk, Pele, who can score goals from set piece, but no one measures up to how well cristiano Ronaldo can lift up his body mass to head in a goal.

Cristiano Ronaldo jumped 2.56 metres in air to head in a goal for Juventus football club against Sampdoria which happened to be his third highest goal.

But his second highest Jump was more powerful than his first and that was when Portugal played Wales in Euro Semi final against wales.

Cristiano Ronaldo jumped a whooping total of 2.61 metres in the air to head in a goal against wales as you can see in the picture Above.

His headed jump was recorded in champions league round of 16 knock out round against his former club Manchester united.

The Portuguese international had to lift himself 2.65 metres to head in a goal.

This three header are the top superhuman header ever recorded in history.

What is your thought In this? Leave a comment below.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/a7e3ace8ad110933aa34161d82ecd94e?client=news

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by IceLip: 7:26am On Apr 09, 2020
In basketball, is Jordan.
In football, CR7.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by cyrilamx(m): 7:32am On Apr 09, 2020
This dude sometimes does the insane in football. imagine towering 1.65m above a defender to head in a goal. The astonishing thing is the force the headed ball has goal bound.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Mustack: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Can Messi do that

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by yanabasee(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Sentiment aside..... This guy is the world best and the greatest of all time......

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Humanoid01(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2020
Mustack:
Can Messi do that
If Messi was as tall as he is, he'd do better.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Mustack: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Humanoid01:

If Messi was as tall as he is, he'd do better.

But he can't which give Ronaldo another asset to rate him ahead of any other player.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Olaitanojo: 8:11am On Apr 09, 2020
The real GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Humanoid01(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Mustack:

But he can't which give Ronaldo another asset to rate him ahead of any other player.
That, alongside speed and strength are the only assets that make him better than Messi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Mustack: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Humanoid01:

That, alongside speed and strength are the only assets that make him better than Messi.

Isn't football part of that?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Humanoid01(m): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2020
Mustack:

Isn't football part of that?
Messi is more tricky and creative with the ball, that's the greatest asset any player can have.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Mustack: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2020
Humanoid01:

Messi is more tricky and creative with the ball, that's the greatest asset any player can have.

Ronaldo more dangerous in front of goal, more persistent in helping the team. That's
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Mustack: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2020
Humanoid01:

Ronaldo more useful to the global epidemic starting from donating his blood for the less privileged to donating his hotel for isolation center to curb the speed of covid19 in Portugal.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Humanoid01(m): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Mustack:

Ronaldo more dangerous in front of goal, more persistent in helping the team. That's
Messi creates more chances for himself and team mates. Bros, I'm not a Barcelona fan but I must admit Messi is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Humanoid01(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2020
Mustack:

Ronaldo more useful to the global epidemic starting from donating his blood for the less privileged to donating his hotel for isolation center to curb the speed of covid19 in Portugal.

Lol you're digressing.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Mustack: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Humanoid01:

Messi creates more chances for himself and team mates. Bros, I'm not a Barcelona fan but I must admit Messi is out of this world.

Same. The only play that make wave in 4 separate top level league.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Mustack: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol you're digressing.

Am not. It's sportsmanship.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Mustack: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2020
U can't have million's of dollers and keep it to yourself
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Humanoid01(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2020
Mustack:

Am not. It's sportsmanship.
It's not a basic feature of sportsmanship, it's humanity! The point of discussion here is what goes happens on the pitch, with the ball.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Mustack: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2020
Humanoid01:

It's not a basic feature of sportsmanship, it's humanity! The point of discussion here is what goes happens on the pitch, with the ball.

And off the ball
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Jokerman(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
See height my God... grin

Even Jan koller angry.. no fit jump like these

Tell me why this guy is not the goat bikonu... Doing things many players cannot do...

We have many players that can assists, can dribble, can create chances, can run, can play through passes etc, buh no player can do all these jumps...( Koller, bierhoff, vieri, Crespo, batistuta, Drogba, Ruud boy... Etc, who) grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Mustack: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jokerman:
See height my God... grin

Even Jan koller angry.. no fit jump like these

Tell me why this guy is not the goat bikonu... Doing things many players cannot do...

We have many players that can assists, can dribble, can create chances, can run, can play through passes etc, buh no player can do all these jumps...( Koller, bierhoff, vieri, Crespo, batistuta, Drogba, Ruud boy... Etc, who) grin

None of them those it better
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Astark: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Humanoid01:

do you people even know or watches football?

Messi is the hardest person you can fall and he can easily break defenders in close range whiles he's with the ball,he can accelerate at higher speed than ronaldo.

Strength and agility is not by six packs and been tall oo.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Astark: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mustack:

more dangerous in front of goals and helping his team mates how??

Do you know who has six golden boot and 4 playmakers awards and most assits in football history?

Guy do research and stop stupid stuff

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Astark: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mustack:

first of all that hotel saga was a lie like many of the posts you've read about ronaldo.

Messi is far more generous but because ronaldo has huge pr machine you have been deceived.

During this epedemic Ronaldo donated 500,000 dollars while Messi donated a million.

Messi took 70% pay cut so that Barcelona can pay their staff while ronaldo took less than 15%.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Humanoid01(m): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Astark:
do you people even know or watches football?

Messi is the hardest person you can fall and he can easily break defenders in close range whiles he's with the ball,he can accelerate at higher speed than ronaldo.

Strength and agility is not by six packs and been tall oo.
Lol. I think you're right bro. Messi gets a lot of hard tackles, and I've noticed he hardly goes to the ground. In fact, I've noticed that short people have more agility.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Astark: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol. I think you're right bro. Messi gets a lot of hard tackles, and I've noticed he hardly goes to the ground. In fact, I've noticed that short people have more agility.
thanks for understanding my point.

There are two types of speed/agility in football, when you are with the ball and and when you are not with it.

Ronaldo is faster than Messi when he's not with ball but Messi is also faster when he's with the ball.

That's what get most people confused
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by Mustack: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Astark:
first of all that hotel saga was a lie like many of the posts you've read about ronaldo.

Messi is far more generous but because ronaldo has huge pr machine you have been deceived.

During this epedemic Ronaldo donated 500,000 dollars while Messi donated a million.

Messi took 70% pay cut so that Barcelona can pay their staff while ronaldo took less than 15%.

It's like you don't know what you're saying
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 3 Powerful Header In Football History by gibzzhd: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lord bertner did a higher jump and no one made a big deal out of it.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Super Eagle Player Who Won The Italian Serie B Golden Boot. / Cashier service / Jorginho Enjoys Romantic Mykonos Getaway With Gorgeous Girlfriend(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.