Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) (67531 Views)

2 U.S Army Helicopters Crash Within 48 Hours, Killing Soldiers (Photos) / Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises / Two US Army Helicopters Crash During Training, Several Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Alwaysachick: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2020
iamimohtal:
Wike wey dey find work to do since....

Lol
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by kem56971: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by oluwableskay(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2020
I need data my good people of nairaland,any amount of data will be appreciated.my number is 07032274761.thanks in anticipation
rrreer:
Nice one Wike
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Ishitinyourlife: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2020
I pity rivers on this,the aviation ministry will deal with them copiously.
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Alwaysachick: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2020
skedman:

It is wike that is wrong they have followed protocol
Took permission from the federal government before embarking on the trip
Airport belongs to the federal government likewise it's activities .The people they carried are important people.

Can you hear yourself angry

May you never be a victim of insorbodination. Chew your thrash back.
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by skedman(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Are you stupid or what?

Did they inform the state or will those important people remain inside the airport?

Is their lives worth more than those of millions of people living in rivers?
Who will be blamed if the virus enters the state the way it's in Lagos or who will be the one running around?

Is the airport sited in the air?

Will they work or live in the airport after their arrival?

People like you are the cause of Nigeria's present condition.

You are the stupid one here
Do you know what they call protocol
There are process for everything the state government is limited to the activities of the federal government .
If you pay for import duties ,VAT ,WHT do you involve the state government .
Illiterate person will think the state is equal to the federal government.
Please you need to be reading your books you are really lacking behind .
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Mintek: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Tetrahedron:
;DWhat you people dont know is that Wike grin have just sealed off NNPC/Shell and some operators from going to work

Lies!

Bristow and other law-abiding Helicopter Service companies are available in Port Harcourt to reap from Caverton's foolishness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
They are operating from an illegal structure.
Bulldozers should be brought in quickly.
We love and support OchiWar Ezenwo.
Ikwerre Meka oo ... Diaale!

You must be a developer. Know only how to steal what others built, never do anything on your own.

Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Kinematics:

NNPC officially applied for a waiver from the state government. Even some multinationals did so. Its left for the governor to grant them the waiver or not. The people they flew in will they live inside caverton office at the base?

I repeat NNPC that's FG owned followed due process, why not caverton?

If you dont know NNPC, DPR etc staff fly as well to offshore locations.

Few days ago, FG cleared a flight to land in Lagos. They were oil workers(expatriates). When they landed in Lagos, they notified the government of their next destination which is Akwa-Ibom or Rivers(I can't remember the actual one).

Will you say they are foo.list for following due process by notifying the state after being cleared by FG?

Bro/Sis, don't waste your energy on these people.
Let them believe whatever they want to.
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by rexington: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2020
Tetrahedron:
;DWhat you people dont know is that Wike grin have just sealed off NNPC/Shell and some operators from going to work

Caverton should have been diplomatic about this, those companies and government agencies usually have plans A, B and C.
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Alwaysachick: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Are you stupid or what?

Did they inform the state of their arrival or will those important people remain inside the airport?

Is their lives worth more than those of millions of people living in rivers?
Who will be blamed if the virus enters the state the way it's in Lagos or who will be the one running around?

Is the airport sited in the air?

Will they work or live in the airport after their arrival?

Are you not aware of those Chinese that came in yesterday? Didn't you see how their issue was handled and they are currently in isolation.

People like you are the cause of Nigeria's present condition.

Don't mind that silly fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Sniper101(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2020
TokeableGod:

Please guys I need recharge card to call my sick dad no amount is too small 0.9.0.4.7.5.6.3.3.7.6 thanks and God bless you

years ago on 2go

...that was the last time I came across this format o grin

1 Like

Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by kem85059: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by RhodaB: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Tetrahedron:

Caverton no be Chevron
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Agwaso: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2020
[ quote author=skedman post=88250597]
Airport belongs to the federal government likewise it's activities .The people they carried are important people.[/quote]

Please how will the expatriates leave the airport to their various locations with the lockdown. Does the federal government exclusive list cover state roads or where they planning to lodge them inside the airport. If federal government still let them come into the country, they can keep them in Abuja and Lagos. Port Harcourt do not want covid-19 infected expatraite into PH. Bravo Mr project.
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by bkool7(m): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Few days ago, FG cleared a flight to land in Lagos. They were oil workers(expatriates). When they landed in Lagos, they notified the government of their next destination which is Akwa-Ibom or Rivers(I can't remember the actual one).

Will you say they are foo.list for following due process by notifying the state after being cleared by FG?

Bro/Sis, don't waste your energy on these people.
Let them believe whatever they want to.

Thank God you said, " when they landed."

Wike went to the airport to arrest these ones even b4 they landed
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Coldie(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

First, there was no federal lockdown in Rivers state so exempting oil workers has nothing to do with Rivers.
On who will lose, both parties will lose but then, the dignity of Rivers state government will be maintained and a strong signal will be sent out to other federal agencies planning to flout the order.

BTW, the bolded is 'lose'. 'loose' is sagging a tightened piece like rope or shoe lace
Let's see how the threat from AON will be taken
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by guy222: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Xavfra:

Lands in the state belongs to the state govt.....
if land in the state belongs to state government that simple means the federal government dont have a say in any land in nigeria apart from abuja right? I swear to God you be heavy otondo.

1 Like

Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2020
There's something going on between Rivers State and Caverton and it goes beyond COVID-19. This one is personal
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by nafada2: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2020
This is a small issue to solve. Calverton erred by flouting the state, s rule on covid19 by landing in PH. All the Calverton needed to do was to look for diplomatic means - people close to the Governor to beg for forgiveness. Instead they called Abuja as per they know somebody.

1 Like

Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by bkool7(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Agwaso:
[ quote author=skedman post=88250597]
Airport belongs to the federal government likewise it's activities .The people they carried are important people.

Please how will the expatriates leave the airport to their various locations with the lockdown. Does the federal government exclusive list cover state roads or where they planning to lodge them inside the airport. If federal government still let them come into the country, they can keep them in Abuja and Lagos. Port Harcourt do not want covid-19 infected expatraite into PH. Bravo Mr project.

Since wike arrested them in the airport, we may not know that.
They may decide to stay at the airport which is FG territory
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by BERNIMOORE: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2020
Coldie:

What did d company do.

The Oil and gas industry was exempted from the shutdown.

The aviation Operators of Nigeria has issued an ultimatum that the pilots be released in 24hours or they will suspend operations in rivers state for 3months.

Who do u think will loose?

Though I think rivers state would benefit. No more flying in of workers from Lagos and Abuja the companies would look for local residents
the status of the expatriates has to be confirmed in rivers state, the expatriates that the helicopters are bringing should subject their selves to the rivers scrutiny, Not the Lady Lady clearance that cleared Abba kyari and Aso rock was infected badly.
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2020
skedman:

You are the stupid one here
Do you know what they call protocol
There are process for everything the state government is limited to the activities of the federal government .
If you pay for import duties ,VAT ,WHT do you involve the state government .
Illiterate person will think the state is equal to the federal government.
Please you need to be reading your books you are really lacking behind .

I am amazed at your level of stupidity, honestly.
See who is talking about protocols, chai this life ehn... what an irony!

Does getting waiver from FG in the form of import duty, tax cut etc stop the companies from paying their taxes to the state governments.
Why do you think companies pay taxes to different states internal revenue service even when they have running waivers.

I guess you don't know what they call jurisdiction, they are free to fly and land in the airport but the moment they drive out of the airport, they are expected to do the proper thing, i.e work with the state government by giving informations on those people that entered the state from foreign countries(or returnees).

I am very sure you don't even understand what that legislative executive list is all about but you're here disgracing yourself.

I never knew I have been arguing with a BIG FO...OL all these while, I won't continue honoring your stup...idity with a reply, swerve!

1 Like

Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by bkool7(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2020
Nigerian youths can't reAson objectively again.

Everything is along party, religion and ethnic lines.

How are we going to be united in defeating our common enemies -the politicians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by kem70997: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by daniwise(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2020
hamedollar:
Chai! I have never done this before but conditions make crayfish bends

I am having the challenges of my life

I have been drinking garri back to back, now garri is no more

Please, help a soul, suicide will not be your option.

Manage the garri abeg,me sef never see garri talk more of drinking

To whom much is given, much is expected

0019594801 Gtbank
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2020
bkool7:

Wike is not in charge of Airports in Rivers.
The company had informed the appropriate authority and approval was given.
It's not the company' S fault if the airport didn't follow the state's protocol.
Wike should take it up with FG and leave the innocent company alone

My friend, you are speaking wisely but, sadly, nobody wants to listen today.
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2020
bkool7:

Thank God you said, " when they landed."

Wike went to the airport to arrest these ones even b4 they landed

Read my quote again, this time gently...

When they landed in LAGOS not in their final destination. They were cleared to fly into the country and they did the proper thing immediately they landed in the country (Lagos).
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by jideflash(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2020
You sef dey see the problem. E don tire me.

bkool7:
Nigerian youths can't reAson objectively again.

Everything is along party, religion and ethnic lines.

How are we going to be united in defeating our common enemies -the politicians?
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Don't mind that silly fellow

I won't reply him again
Re: Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) by desthan(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2020
nafada2:
This is a small issue to solve. Calverton erred by flouting the state, s rule on covid19 by landing in PH. All the Calverton needed to do was to look for diplomatic means - people close to the Governor to beg for forgiveness. Instead they called Abuja as per they know somebody.

You took the words right out of mouth...

All that time they wasted would have been deployed to make peace with wike, then present all those that were on that flight for confirmation if they are exposed or not.

Now, strong head made you loose business, your pilots in jail and the people you are protecting ended up in jail too.

Not a way to go this season.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki / Where The Original Indigenes Of Abuja Now Live (pics, Video) / Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.