Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

8 Powerful Tips To Make Your Cooking Gas Last Longer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Powerful Tips To Make Your Cooking Gas Last Longer (2341 Views)

Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? / How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. / How To Know When Your Cooking Gas Will Finish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Powerful Tips To Make Your Cooking Gas Last Longer by johnstin(m): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2020
• Arrange all your cooking utensils, aids and food stuffs close-by prior to the commencement of the cooking.
For instance, when you are cooking beans, blend the chili pepper paste you will use to complete the meal and make it available within the cooking area before you start cooking the beans. Immediately the meal becomes soft enough to your satisfaction, add the chili pepper paste to the beans at once. Don’t allow the pot to get cold before pouring in the chili pepper paste to avoid wasting energy (cooking gas)

• Turn down the flame immediately your meal starts to boil to avoid wasting energy(cooking gas)
• Make sure your pot is properly covered with its lid to avoid heat loss
• Ensure the surfaces of your burner and pot are very clean and free from food residues or particles
• Ascertain that there’s no leakage in your gas system
• Desist from adding too much water to the meal you are preparing
• If possible, avoid using pots that are too big and larger than the circumference of your burner
• Make use of pressure pots because it conserves energy (cooking gas) by reducing the amount of time required to prepare a meal using a conventional cooking pot.

https://www.niglpgas.com/Blogdetails.aspx?BlogId=9

5 Likes

Re: 8 Powerful Tips To Make Your Cooking Gas Last Longer by frozen70(f): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Charcoal cooking beats it all when it comes to cooking longer foods like beans, cow head and the rest

That's is if you are a large family and lives on the ground floor of your apartment

1 Like

Re: 8 Powerful Tips To Make Your Cooking Gas Last Longer by magkhan(f): 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
frozen70:
Charcoal cooking beats it all when it comes to cooking longer foods like beans, cow head and the rest

That's is if you are a large family and lives on the ground floor of your apartment

Or you could just use pressure pot/cooker�‍♀️
Re: 8 Powerful Tips To Make Your Cooking Gas Last Longer by TrippleEEE: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2020
I thought there's a cheat on gascookers now.
Re: 8 Powerful Tips To Make Your Cooking Gas Last Longer by peacefulhome(f): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2020
Once I sense my gas is about to finish and no sure hope of when to refill. All I do is to get a bowl of water that can fit in perfectly to the gas . I then put the cylinder inside the bowl and start cooking.

This makes the cylinder not to get hot and same time prolong gas usage. It been working for me.

1 Like

Re: 8 Powerful Tips To Make Your Cooking Gas Last Longer by rainlover(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
peacefulhome:
Once I sense my gas is about to finish and no sure hope of when to refill. All I do is to get a bowl of water that can fit in perfectly to the gas . I then put the cylinder inside the bowl and start cooking.

This makes the cylinder not to get hot and same time prolong gas usage. It been working for me.
seriously?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Powerful Tips To Make Your Cooking Gas Last Longer by Psady(m): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
peacefulhome:

I have been seeing this, I will try it out.
Re: 8 Powerful Tips To Make Your Cooking Gas Last Longer by frozen70(f): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2022
peacefulhome:

This is risky to compare with what you want to save

Your safety should be your concern

1 Like

Re: 8 Powerful Tips To Make Your Cooking Gas Last Longer by samwash(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2022
Most importantly get a low pressure regulator it also saves gas.
Some pple don't kwn that their cylinder head is leaking but you hardly noiced it because it very minimal so always turn off the regulator after cooking.

1 Like

Re: 8 Powerful Tips To Make Your Cooking Gas Last Longer by amilebills(f): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2022
You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. click this link
Re: 8 Powerful Tips To Make Your Cooking Gas Last Longer by socialmedia012: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. Cooking Knife

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like Letting Out My Emotions / Help Their Marriage Is About To Collapse / Why Do Men Go Unpunished For The Same Crime Women Gets Purnished For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.