Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

I'm Ready To Settle Down: Need A Wife Material - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Ready To Settle Down: Need A Wife Material (1343 Views)

I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / I M Ready To Settle Down:need A Wifey Material / Wanna Settle Down: Need A Good Ibo Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ready To Settle Down: Need A Wife Material by xchian(m): 3:52am On Jan 25, 2006
Its a new year, I think its time we all focus, expecially we the guyz.

As for me,no more rough life, no more living like a flirt, no more hanging out late at nights. I just want to be dedicated to whoever wins my heart. It's time to show love and be loved in return. Don't know what you think.
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down: Need A Wife Material by hotangel2(f): 4:04am On Jan 25, 2006
That's a great new year resolution. Good luck. Im sure you'll find the right woman. smiley
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down: Need A Wife Material by Seun(m): 4:07am On Jan 25, 2006
Can a leopard change its stripes? I don't think so! It won't be easy for a man who is used to sampling many women to suddenly change his mind and settle down with one woman for ever!

Woman always like to think that they can tame a wild man but it is just wishful thinking.
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down: Need A Wife Material by AguNwoke(m): 4:18am On Jan 25, 2006
@Seun: Let the guy try at least, leaves a few more for us abi? grin grin
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down: Need A Wife Material by kechy(f): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2006
xchian:

Its a new year, I think its time we all focus, expecially we the guyz.

As for me,no more rough life, no more living like a flirt, no more hanging out late at nights. I just want to be dedicated to whoever wins my heart. It's time to show love and be loved in return. Don't know what you think.

If I may ask, what happenef to your last girlfriend?
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down: Need A Wife Material by juwon(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2006
for me sef!!!! i love to get my backside a wife material any body interested in my backside should im me o fabulous_ja for both yahoo and msn chat only well you can get me on this no 2347064635346 pls busty and fat back buddy girls only well it might sound funny its definitly known to my backside that if i date a slim girl i will still look for fat girls or medium so i , am getting to loong sloth am out , hehe grin
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down: Need A Wife Material by polypopo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2006
You did not state the qualities you need so i can recommed
one for you. smiley smiley
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down: Need A Wife Material by eveseh(f): 5:53pm On May 07, 2006
i hope u find her,wish ya da best kiss kiss kiss
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down: Need A Wife Material by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2006
after u don do all d waka waka finish,i pray you find her.{AMEN}
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down: Need A Wife Material by Busta(f): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

after u don do all d waka waka finish,i pray you find her.{AMEN}

that rite there, gat me cracking up, lol cheesy
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down: Need A Wife Material by Yolanda(f): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2006
So you've sampled so many women and now you want wife material? who isto say you haven't already sampled your future wife that you did not recognize? geeezz, in order for you to look for wife material consider the real possibilty that some other guy sampled the woman that you may want to marry. Afterall, you only get one hymen as a woman, once its gone, it can't grow back.
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down: Need A Wife Material by temitee(f): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2006
i wnt mind that grin

(1) (Reply)

Sexmate Needed / Enugu Peeps Lets Meet And Make New Friends / I Need A Single Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.