Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Which Way Nigeria! NEPA (AEDC) Staffs Sharing Bills In My Area Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Which Way Nigeria! NEPA (AEDC) Staffs Sharing Bills In My Area Today (440 Views)

Crime Suspect In My Area ,will Police Pick My Call If I Hide My Number , / Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) / Family Members Fighting NEPA Officials Over Cutting Their Light In Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Nigeria! NEPA (AEDC) Staffs Sharing Bills In My Area Today by Olupery(m): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
It is obvious many Nigerians are no longer finding the 14 days stay at home declared by President Buhari as a measurement to curtail COVID-19 pandemic coupled with the gist of possible extension.

Feeding for many homes especially the self employed and the hustlers that depend on daily means of livelihood has become difficult with no assistance from government inform of palliatives.

To make things worse, today (09-04-2020) I saw two staffs (a male & a female) of Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) sharing bills at TUNDUNWADA VILLAGE, LUGBE ABUJA at this difficult time of compulsory stay at home. Now, my questions are:

1. Are staffs of AEDC exempted from the stay at home declared by the president?
2. What would have caused AEDC authority to share in the pains of its customers this period to hold the distribution of bills till after stay at home knowing fully well what their customers are passing through this time?
3. What sacrifice has organization like AEDC got to make for its customers?

For me I would not be surprise if by a day after the expiration of the stay at home declared, in case there is no extension, this same AEDC comes around with ladders to disconnect customer's light.

It is important relevant government institutions stand with the citizens at this time to alleviate their suffering. Even if they aren't giving relieve materials, let them do what is right to make living worth it.
Re: Which Way Nigeria! NEPA (AEDC) Staffs Sharing Bills In My Area Today by Abfinest007(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
ask them questions
Re: Which Way Nigeria! NEPA (AEDC) Staffs Sharing Bills In My Area Today by ikorodureporta: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Olupery:
It is obvious many Nigerians are no longer finding the 14 days stay at home declared by President Buhari as a measurement to curtail COVID-19 pandemic coupled with the gist of possible extension.

Feeding for many homes especially the self employed and the hustlers that depend on daily means of livelihood has become difficult with no assistance from government inform of palliatives.

To make things worse, today (09-04-2020) I saw two staffs (a male & a female) of Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) sharing bills at TUNDUNWADA VILLAGE, LUGBE ABUJA at this difficult time of compulsory stay at home. Now, my questions are:

1. Are staffs of AEDC exempted from the stay at home declared by the president?
2. What would have caused AEDC authority to share in the pains of its customers this period to hold the distribution of bills till after stay at home knowing fully well what their customers are passing through this time?
3. What sacrifice has organization like AEDC got to make for its customers?

For me I would not be surprise if by a day after the expiration of the stay at home declared, in case there is no extension, this same AEDC comes around with ladders to disconnect customer's light.

It is important relevant government institutions stand with the citizens at this time to alleviate their suffering. Even if they aren't giving relieve materials, let them do what is right to make living worth it.

e-billing neva reach there

(1) (Reply)

IFO Crisis:police Release Statement / Police Officer Spoted Taken Bribe @ Ago, Festac. Lagos photos VIDEOS / Grandmother Arrested For Pouring Pepper Into Girl's Private Part And Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.