Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,478 members, 7,850,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

NEW COVID-19 Relief Food Stuffs From Winners Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NEW COVID-19 Relief Food Stuffs From Winners Church (276 Views)

New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. / Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW COVID-19 Relief Food Stuffs From Winners Church by abbeyman1798: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Truth be told, if there is anything anybody needs at this point is survival. And how do you survive without food. If anyone claims to love you, let them show it now that you are in need and not when they want to do their campaign.

My Church LFC HQ Ota sent food to my Zone last week to relief the members from the Cell level.

As if that wasnt enough, The Zone itself organized this latest one here for members who are in need.

As a Winner, every week, there is something to collect to ease this pandemic scourge . God Bless the leadership of this Commission.

I would Advise all winners here to be committed from the Zonal level so they can be recognized by the leadership of the church in times of Needs.

1 Like

Re: NEW COVID-19 Relief Food Stuffs From Winners Church by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Is this the trend now?
Re: NEW COVID-19 Relief Food Stuffs From Winners Church by BetterPoison: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Christianity is moving and the gates of hell shall not prevail over it

1 Like

Re: NEW COVID-19 Relief Food Stuffs From Winners Church by donnie(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: NEW COVID-19 Relief Food Stuffs From Winners Church by abbeyman1798: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
We are moving forward.
Be your brothers keeper
Re: NEW COVID-19 Relief Food Stuffs From Winners Church by kingxsamz(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good.
The criticisms are really getting to them.
Re: NEW COVID-19 Relief Food Stuffs From Winners Church by malvisguy212: 8:45am On Apr 10, 2020
kingxsamz:
Good.
The criticisms are really getting to them.
what has atheists do to contribute to this suffering? Oh, it is God fault. So nothing concerned atheists.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / * Common Mistakes To Avoid In Ramadan* / Misinformation On Fornication, What The World Should Have Known

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.