Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Which Football Club Do You Like Best? And Which Football Player Do You Like Best - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Football Club Do You Like Best? And Which Football Player Do You Like Best (706 Views)

Which football club and player do you hate most? / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Football Club Do You Like Best? And Which Football Player Do You Like Best by palebrand: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2011
grin grin
Hi, I love Manchester United and new devil Chicharito!
And you?
Tell me your favorite club and player?
Re: Which Football Club Do You Like Best? And Which Football Player Do You Like Best by amurx(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2011
love arsenal and nasri mehn da guy is 2much
Re: Which Football Club Do You Like Best? And Which Football Player Do You Like Best by amurx(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2011
i love my club ARSENAL and SAMIR NASRI
Re: Which Football Club Do You Like Best? And Which Football Player Do You Like Best by amurx(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2011
i love my club ARSENAL and  SAMIR NASRI
Re: Which Football Club Do You Like Best? And Which Football Player Do You Like Best by switdick(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2011
Real madrid,sergio ramos.
Re: Which Football Club Do You Like Best? And Which Football Player Do You Like Best by manmustwac(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2011
I love millwall & their welsh international steve morrison.
Re: Which Football Club Do You Like Best? And Which Football Player Do You Like Best by Kinezeala(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2011
Liverpool and i like s.gerrard most!
Re: Which Football Club Do You Like Best? And Which Football Player Do You Like Best by usbcable(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2011
REAL MADRID----Marcelo.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Arsenal Thread Permenantly On Top / Arjen Robben: Too Selfish To Be Considered "Great". Discuss. / Santi Cazorla Undergoes Arsenal Medical.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.