Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. (1356 Views)

Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation / 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria / NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. by Precious4real50(f): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Zambia doctors are doing great job while Nigeria government is busy begging for help from Chinese government cheesy grin Giant of Africa indeed cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

Re: Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. by ademasta(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Can you imagine undecided
Re: Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. by Precious4real50(f): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nigeria should keep voting people without sense as leaders cheesy grin common Zambia grin cheesy

Re: Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. by Lorazepam(f): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lmao this Ada has started again grin
Re: Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. by Precious4real50(f): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sarrki tell buhari to stop shaming sensible Nigerians like us. cheesy

Re: Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. by Precious4real50(f): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lorazepam:
Lmao this Ada has started again grin
shocked Buhari media center will open account that will bear reform adaogwashi to attack me cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. by efighter: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Precious4real50:
Zambia doctors are doing great job while Nigeria government is busy begging for help from Chinese government cheesy grin Giant of Africa indeed cheesy grin

Do Zambians travel like our brothers who traffick drugs and humans for prostitution all over the world? This is the same reason why the statistics is low in Northern Nigeria. What is the travel rate of Zambians compared to Nigerians?

Use your head nah, at least for once.

3 Likes

Re: Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. by lawalosky(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Precious4real50:
Nigeria should keep voting people without sense as leaders cheesy grin common Zambia grin cheesy

Bunkum.
Re: Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. by Precious4real50(f): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sarrki and co I hope you're happy with the way buhari is leading Nigeria cheesy grin

Re: Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. by Precious4real50(f): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
efighter:

Do Zambians travel like our brothers who traffick drugs and humans for prostitution all over the world? This is the same reason why the statistics is low in Northern Nigeria.
shocked if I understand you well it means that south western Nigeria travel a lot abi? Because of the numbers of coronavirus cases there shocked zomb reasoning

1 Like

Re: Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. by real1000: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. by leokid866: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Precious4real50:
shocked if I understand you well it means that south western Nigeria travel a lot abi? Because of the numbers of coronavirus cases there shocked zomb reasoning

Well yes...same reason why New York is the hardest hit state in america....it's the travel hub of the country.
Re: Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. by efighter: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
leokid866:

Well yes...same reason why New York is the hardest hit state in america....it's the travel hub of the country.

School dropouts won't know this.
Re: Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. by mumumugu(m): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
efighter:

Do Zambians travel like our brothers who traffick drugs and humans for prostitution all over the world? This is the same reason why the statistics is low in Northern Nigeria. What is the travel rate of Zambians compared to Nigerians?

Use your head nah, at least for once.

at least, one person is thinking. kudos..
Re: Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. by verifiablefacts: 7:27am On Apr 10, 2020
Precious4real50:

Try post US own too,"giant of the world indeed"
stupid line of reasoning.
Re: Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. by RitualistMan: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
efighter:

School dropouts won't know this.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Resident Doctors Threaten Fresh Strike Aug 17 / Help; Acid Reflux / Ulcer Symptoms And Cures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.