Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Will Happen To Your Body If You Start To Eat 3 Eggs A Day - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Will Happen To Your Body If You Start To Eat 3 Eggs A Day (1018 Views)

5 Eggs A Day! / Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) / See What Happens To Your Body If You Run 5 Minutes Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To Your Body If You Start To Eat 3 Eggs A Day by okeayomide123(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR BODY IF YOU START TO EAT 3 EGGS A DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x7W_iNg_9c

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Your Body If You Start To Eat 3 Eggs A Day by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
I never bought into that one egg per day nonsense. I devour a minimum of 4 eggs at a go, most times 5 or 6 depending on how hard I killed it that the gym.

The only downside is I start to get sick of it after sometime, I guess that's my body's way of telling me to lay off them a while.

Milk, eggs, yogurt and beans, my best friends these guys.
Re: What Will Happen To Your Body If You Start To Eat 3 Eggs A Day by weedfada(m): 6:44am On Apr 10, 2020
CorGier:
I never bought into that one egg per day nonsense. I devour a minimum of 4 eggs at a go, most times 5 or 6 depending on how hard I killed it that the gym.

The only downside is I start to get sick of it after sometime, I guess that's my body's way of telling me to lay off them a while.

Milk, eggs, yogurt and beans, my best friends these guys.

I feel u jare... these days I dislike carbs like mad. After working out, anything protein is my go to food.
Re: What Will Happen To Your Body If You Start To Eat 3 Eggs A Day by xana101: 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nice video. I heard fried eggs are dangerous to d body. I’ll start eating eggs.
Re: What Will Happen To Your Body If You Start To Eat 3 Eggs A Day by FrankWilkinson: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Eating 3 eggs a day really helped me to build my muscles. but my performance in gym was not improved much, so my gym coach also advised me to eat further health foods to improve the performance, which i get from https://sportsinside.co.uk/ , eating proteins was really helpful for building up my muscles, and improving my performance in gym.
Re: What Will Happen To Your Body If You Start To Eat 3 Eggs A Day by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2020
It depends on the "part" of egg being consumed. Eggwhite for a fact can be consumed in large portions with very minimal side effects as they are purely protein but the yolk consumption should be reduced due to its cholesterol constituent.

I always say that not all individual are supposed to consume eggs including other proteins in large quantities except athletes, fitness personnels, bodybuilders and muscleheads.

(1) (Reply)

Inside China's Human Placenta Black Market Where It's Used To Make Soup (Graphic / Help!! I Need High Calorie Recipes / Where Can I Buy Periwinkles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.