Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 (9856 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 by oom62: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2007
[b]This is to announce that after a period of illness, Pastor Ify Irukwu of Jesus House London (The Redeemed Christian Church of God) went to be with the Lord on June 4th 2007.  "Sister Ify" as we fondly call her was a wonderful woman of God, a great counsellor and a mother in Israel.  I am writing this in tribute to a woman who was sincere and followed after God's own heart with all sincererity.  She was very humble and down to earth and you could easily reach out and touch her.  She was not an untouchable pastor.  Always full of smiles and appreciative of people and fellow believers.  She was very respectful to everyone.  The one thing I cannot forget is her wonderful, glorious smile, which shines out each time you see her.  She had a grace around her and was full of love.  Our prayers go out to her entire family, especially her husband and two young children.  We know that one day we shall meet again to part no more.  She finished her race with the grace and love of God and has now entered into eternity full of smiles.  As you can see in the attached picture, her smile could not be wiped away.  She was a woman who knew how to handle adversity and could smile through it. A wonderful listener and counsellor.  We the members of Jesus House will surely miss you.  Adieus Sister Ify, until that day we shall meet to part no more.  We give thanks to God for your life.  [/b]

Re: Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 by yogun(f): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2007
she sure looks like a charming young lady.

May the good Lord grant her rest and her family the fortitude to bear the loss

RIP
Re: Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 by debbieolat(f): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2007
I was going to post this earlier but couldn't because my church was having a prayer for her. I'm a member of the redeemed church too. This is a very sad news. Pastor Ify is the most genuine woman I have ever met, she does not ook at how old you are or the stuff that comes out of your mouth, she looks at you like you're the most wonderful creature Go made. She has touched many lives including mine with her words of wisdom.
My prayer oes to Pastor Agu and the children. May the Lord grant them the grace to bear this. This is a call out to everyone that nobody knows when the time/day death will come. But when it does, what will you be doing?

Adieu Mummy!!!!!
Re: Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 by Ronke2811(f): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2007
waoh,
though i ve never heard of her nor met her, it is very painful
to the redeemed family, it is so painful losing two pastors in a space of two months.
i know she has gone to the father,
i wud to God that he grants her husband, he kids, family and the entire body of christ the grace to bear this irreplacable loss.
adieu
Re: Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 by msd1(f): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2007
A virtuous woman who spoke the truth, a lady of class, she was never faced with anything. She is not materialistic, she is warm, i can go on and on. May her soul rest in perfect peace. She is in heaven enjoying and we are still here trying to sort out our salvation. Please do so, what has God called you to do? please do it. Suunre O! Pastor Ify.
Re: Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 by dinnerm(f): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2007
wow!she's beautiful,i pray that God will comfort her family and everyone.may her soul rest in peace.God bless His church
Re: Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 by purpleh(m): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2007
Hmmn, another rare Gem has gone to be with her creator, hmmn in as much as we grieve over the loss of our dearly beloved daughter/sister/ mother  in the Lord, we take solace in the fact that she has been called to eternal glory where she would know no pains.

May the good Lord grant the family and the body of Christ the fortitude to bear the loss.

Sun re oo,
Re: Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 by fadenike(f): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2007
Though i've never met nor heard about her
but to God be the glory for her testimony that
will continue to live in people's life.

The message i got from this post is 'what will people say about me,what will they remember me for after this world?

we all need to consider our way.

may God continue to occupy her position for the church and family.
Re: Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 by kosikosi: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2007
A RARE GEM
we will miss her soo much
i heard her preach once , awesome message
she was a woman of God
humble,beautiful and had a wonderful smile,
GOD KNOWS BEST
Re: Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 by Kuns: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2007
Our ancestors are more powerful than your God , Shango the God of Thunder and lightening , that is why these pastors are all dying young.
Re: Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 by stimulus(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2007
Kuns:

Our ancestors are more powerful than your God , Shango the God of Thunder and lightening , that is why these pastors are all dying young.

Too bad that your ancestors are dead and long forgotten.
Re: Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 by dejia(m): 1:11am On Jan 01, 2008
I never knew her. but was in the her Church 2wks ago, i was touched by what pple said about her and How strong the Pastor his after her death.
May her Soul rest in peace.
Re: Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 by dafidixone(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2008
Paying my "earthly " last respect to her.

There is no prayer for the dead, the reward of their works follows them smiley

If She is trully in Christ I beleive she has gone to sleep we shall meet again on the last day.

Good bye shocked
Re: Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 by Busta(f): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2008
R.I.P

She looks really young tho.
Re: Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 by holypower(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
rip but why adorning with jewelries?

(1) (Reply)

“masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis / What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? / Concerning Tithes, Offerings, Firstfruits & Partnerships - Giving The Right Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.