Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria (19041 Views)

Top 5 Real Estate Listing Websites In Nigeria Of 2022 / Get Your Own Property Listing Website Today / Get An Affordable Property Listing Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by samchide(m): 1:05am On Apr 10, 2020
Real estate needs can be overwhelming. Whether you're looking for your next home or selling a property, there are dozens of real estate websites that can get the job done. Instead of having to filter through the results, we break it down for you -- we've compiled a list of the most popular and trendy real estate sites that can get the jobs done for you

1. Nigeria Property Centre

NigeriaPropertyCentre.com is a real estate and property website in Nigeria with property listings for sale, rent, and lease.

https://nigeriapropertycentre.com

The website offers Nigerian property seekers an easy way to find details of property like homes, houses, lands, shops, office spaces and other commercial properties to buy or rent. It also provides a platform for advertising property from organizations and Nigerian private property owners.

2. Sachiong.com

With a striking contemporary style and a clear simple layout, www.sachiong.com website is attractive and engaging .The site also help users find and contact the best real estate agent within their firm to fit their needs

https://sachiong.com/

The site is easy to navigate and does a good job of focusing on its most important feature: the properties themselves. Featured properties are showcased well and the use of the popular scrolling page style is used effectively within listing,On Page SEO is integrated expertly and there is a good balance of informative content this is the trendy website you should use now.

3. Realtor.NG
Realtor.NG is one of the leading property websites in the country. If you’re looking to list or find properties on this platform, you can start by creating an account. Then you can list the property you wish to sell or lease.

https://realtor.ng/

On the other hand, if you’re looking for properties to rent or buy, you can search from the vast database of properties on the website to find what you’re looking for.

4. Private Property

If you’re looking to buy, sell or lease property, Private Property is one of the best platforms for connecting you with people and properties so you can find the freshest listings and best deals in your market.

http://www.privateproperty.com.ng/

The platform puts a lot of effort into making the search for your property effortless and rewarding. From offering clearly displayed quality listings to providing simple mechanisms for contacting the seller or agent, Private Property aims to help you find the best property for your needs.

5. PropertyPro.NG

PropertyPro.ng is one of the top real estate property centre platforms in Nigeria. This web-based platform for property rentals and sales provides users with the best property search experience both online and offline by connecting them with legitimate and verified real estate agents.

http://www.propertypro.ng/

PropertyPro.ng is one of the top real estate property centre platforms in Nigeria. This web-based platform for property rentals and sales provides users with the best property search experience both online and offline by connecting them with legitimate and verified real estate agents.

These sites are dedicated to helping consumers achieve their real estate related goals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by samchide(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2020
You can add Yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by Cabardin: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
I want to buy a small apartment for my daughter as a birthday present. Where can I look at options for Morocco?
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by GabriellePeake: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
I recently moved to Morocco to live with my parents, it's a beautiful city! I'm also looking for a condo because it's getting hard to live with my parents. They are elderly, and their character is deteriorating. I've already looked at a couple of suitable properties at immobilier maroc, and I'll go and see them in person soon. When buying an apartment, it is crucial to look at it in life, see all the nuances, the location, and talk to the neighbors. My friend once trusted the apartment owner and didn't check everything and ended up with the apartment windows overlooking the trash. The view from the apartment was not lovely. I'm not talking about the smell in the summer.
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by samchide(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2021
How can I sell my property fast?

The truth is that Not everyone knows how to sell property fast. Real estate brokers do not specialize in fast sales.

They specialize in traditional sales which is still such an antiquated process in this country. It's based on an old model. One that relies on an endless array of friction.

Can you sell your house fast today? It depends on your definition of fast.

www.sachiong.com online real estate property website obsessed with technology and features some of the best know and respected names in real estate industry that can help you find providers of many of the services needed in real estate transaction to helping in selling your house fast

How do I sell my house in Nigeria?

The question is, how can you create a platform and a marketplace to sell your home in lightning speed and still get top dollar? And how do you do all of that without actually using a real estate agent to navigate the entire process?

That was the genesis of www.sachiong.com the real estate listing company we have been building for the past couple of years.
sachiong.com is the leading mobile online real estate market place and advertising website that connects tenants, Investor’s to real estate and properties available for sale and Lease, And also to connect tenants, Investor’s with professional brokers that can offer solutions and professional guidance through out every step of their search.
Create an account, if you don’t have one, then login in and click on profile. You will have an option to become an agent. Approval to become an agent is done by the administration. with www.sachiong.com you can sell home quickly.

It's a platform that uses blockchain, the safest and most secure way to store data -- transactions are immutable and indisputable. In the near future, my hope is that it will remove all necessity for forking over a 6% real estate commission just to sell your home.

Gone are the days when you have to go the traditional way to sell a house. Today, most people usually start their search on the internet when looking for a property to buy.

You can take advantage of this shift in consumer behavior by hiring an online estate agent to help sell your home. They charge less than their traditional counterparts. Hiring an agent also removes the stress of marketing the property and conducting sales by yourself.

What is the best way to sell a house online?

It is possible to sell your house online and boycott the need for third parties. However, you should know that you’ll have to handle the whole process alone when you choose to sell your house without help. This includes online marketing, taking offers, and closing deals.

The first thing to learn is the mistakes to avoid when selling a house. This will help keep you on track and get a competitive price within a reasonable period.

It’ll also help if you use online advertisements and social media for marketing your house offer. This is the best way to get potential buyers without risking much.

Alternatively, you can list your house on real estate sites since they’re specifically designed to help individuals who want to sell their homes online.

By selling your house yourself, you can save the money you’d have paid for services. But you still have to pay the buyer’s agent a compensation fee in most cases.

Why Sell Your Home Online?

There are several reasons why you should consider selling your home online, even if you haven’t tried to before. They include:

Selling online offers the opportunity to directly market to a considerable pool of potential buyers. It also gives the variations that traditional buying doesn’t provide.
With online marketing, you can attract different people like investors, home developers, and regular buyers looking for houses to buy.

Another advantage of selling online is the flexibility it provides. Like most things online, you can always review your offer, property description, and other details before the sale. Unlike the finality of a traditional proposal, it gives you the flexibility to change inaccuracies before going live.
Selling your house online is also easy and convenient. It allows you to operate according to your schedule, without disrupting your timeline. With the help of technology, you can sell a house right from the comfort of your homes without any stress.
Finally, selling your house online is the best bet if you want quick cash and a fast sale. Investors and homebuyers who specialize in this kind of sale mostly operate online. So, making the sale online makes it easier to attract such buyers.

What is the best website to sell your house?

With a striking contemporary style and a clear simple layout, www.sachiong.com website is attractive and engaging .The site also help users find and contact the best real estate agent within their firm to fit their needs

The site is easy to navigate and does a good job of focusing on its most important feature: the properties themselves. Featured properties are showcased well and the use of the popular scrolling page style is used effectively within listing,On Page SEO is integrated expertly and there is a good balance of informative content this is the trendy website you should use now.

Can property be sold online?

How can I sell my house quickly in Nigeria?

Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by samchide(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2021

Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by samchide(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2021

With a striking contemporary style and a clear simple layout, www.sachiong.com website is attractive and engaging .The site also help users find and contact the best real estate agent within their firm to fit their needs

Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by samchide(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2021

Yes property can get sold online.

Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by Cabardin: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
I tried to sell my real estate, but it's harder to do it independently. First of all, it is impossible to determine the right price for the house without an appraiser. Secondly, you need to properly prepare all the documents for the home and solve all the administrative issues.
For me, it was easier to solve this issue through a real estate agency, although some people like to do it all alone. I was recommended a santa monica realtor who deals with apartments and houses for sale. He helped me prepare the documents to sell my apartment in a short period. I was satisfied with his work.
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by Alexjossy009(m): 12:10am On Dec 28, 2021
sabirealtors.com is the best

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by wolf001: 1:59am On Dec 31, 2021
I want to buy a house in Nigeria, and renovate it for rent. Is it worth it? I have an idea but doubt in realizing it. I want to try, to make a future home, with the best smart technologies, qualitative materials, and most importantly sustainability. Solar panels are the strongest point in my home renovation. I am wondering why real estate is not so much into them. It is a heavy investment, but so worth it in a long time. It's also a must to be aware of the ecological part, and make our world an easy and healthy place to live in.
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by samchide(m): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2022

Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by asad664(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
The Multiple Listing Service or toronto mls is a member-based service, paid for by the REALTOR members of the local real estate Board. 98% of houses for sale in the Toronto area are listed on Toronto's Real Estate Board Multiple Listing Services system.
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by asad664(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
I'm here to help you sold mls toronto throughout your entire home buying and selling process. Trying to do it all on your own can be burdensome. I'll find you homes within your price range, help you find buyers, assist you with paperwork, and more.
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by MilieWolf: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
What country would you like to live in?
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by giffwien: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Now I live in East Asia, and I would really like to try living in a European country. I was born in Spain, but my family and I moved when I was one and a half years old. I've lived my whole conscious life on the Asian continent. Sometimes, I would like to move back to my home country. My Spanish roots get stronger every year. I began to consider buying real estate in one of the provinces of Spain. This process can take a long time, but my Spanish citizenship will make everything faster. I am working with the EcoQuintas real estate agent because it is very difficult to manage the process of buying property and paperwork from a distance.
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by asad664(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Must See Captivating, Luxurious Dream Home In Best Locale Of Upper Thill Estates! Premium Ravine Lot W/Stunning Pool/Hottub/Cabana -Truly Unrivaled Backyard Oasis On Private Ravine Setting. Impeccable Custom Designer Upgrades T/O; Chef's Kitchen W/Large Centre Island/ Michael Switzer

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by asad664(m): 3:45am On Jun 16, 2022
One way to know whether you've got a good agent (or not) is to consider some of the tasks and activities that a really good agent will manage for a client, then apply what you've learned to your own agent. If you don't have time to track down all of the things that a good agent should be doing for a buyer or a seller, then you're in luck: We've compiled a list so you don't have to. Michael Leduc
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by asad664(m): 3:45am On Jun 16, 2022
It’s hard to come by well-informed people in this particular topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks Real Estate Agency Gran Canaria
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by asad664(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
With vast experience selling hundreds of Massachusetts Real Estate Properties and helping people hunt for the house of their dreams, I know what every family needs – even before they know they need it! real estate agents in massachusetts
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by asad664(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
It’s probably the largest investment you’ll ever make. A house becomes a home for your heart where you’ll experience lifetime memories, whether you stay in it forever, or go on to the next “perfect” domicile. We get the emotions of buying and selling, and how easily you can let those emotions get in the way before making sure there are no major issues to contend with.home inspector
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by GodsmarkErhieyo: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Are you a REALTOR? or Are you planning to become a REALTOR?
If yes, then this is for You!!!!!
Have you ever wonder how to get targeted clients that are ready to pay you for your properties on Facebook? Or You have been using Facebook to get clients but you're not making good sales?
*** Do Not Worry For I Bring Solutions To Your Doorstep***
Presenting to you PRACTICAL VIDEO TRAINING FOR REALTORS; How To Build Your Real Estate Business On Facebook.
Here is a breakdown of this practical video training.
You will be learning the following:
1.) How to use attraction marketing to get prospect or clients on Facebook to buy your properties.
2.) How to set your Facebook profile right to look like a professional Realtor.
3.) How to design your picture in a professional way so that you attract quality clients.
4.) How to Increase your Facebook engagement so that you can be more visible to your clients and customers on Facebook.
5.) You will understand different type of Facebook post you should be making to appeal to your target audience.
6.) You will understand personal branding.
7.) You will benefit other great things that are not listed here
Click here https:///mr2kb7wa. See you at the other side
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by asad664(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Real estate Mykonos villas for sale and for rent. Buy a luxury property and an elegant villa on Mykonos island Greece.
real estate mykonos
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by asad664(m): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aside from the many real estate benefits of living in Naples Florida, there are many reasons to relocate to this beautiful city. Its shoreline is along the Gulf of Mexico. Naples Florida Real Estate
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by asad664(m): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2022
Real Estate company in Canasvieiras established in the market for thirty years, working in the areas of sale and seasonal rental .Always acting with integrity and with full responsibility. imoveis em florianopolis
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by asad664(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Our network is offering properties for sale in Albania in coastal areas like Saranda and Vlora. How to choose the best area for your Property for sale in Albania? This is a frequent question of our clients.Albania real estate
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by asad664(m): 7:45am On Aug 20, 2022
We can rent your Philadelphia property faster, for more rent, and with a better tenant - one that will stay longer. Philadelphia
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by asad664(m): 7:45am On Aug 20, 2022
We’ve helped hundreds of homeowners buy and sell properties. We provide quick and no-hassle solutions to the home-selling process. we sell indy
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by asad664(m): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2022
We buy houses in ANY CONDITION in Georgia. There are no commissions or fees and no obligation whatsoever. Sell my house fast in Atlanta
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by asad664(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
We also offer our Landlords Smart Rental Protection to ensure your rented property is covered for any unexpected events such as non- payment of rent. London estate agent
Re: Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria by asad664(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Quantity is going to be a very important factor for your campaign and you should figure out how many of these postcards you need before placing the order. eddm printing

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex At Agege Lagos State,design & constructed by archaran / Borehole Owners In Aba To Pay 30k Fee / Residential Building Burnt Down By Electric Spark In Benin City (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.